It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee man arrested and charged after escaping from a COVID-19 internment prison.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I will have to dig into this. I live thirty minutes from Nashville, and travel there quite frequently and have never heard of the Fairgrounds quarantine.

So, I'm skeptical. I'll update my response after looking.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Nobody carried when mexican and south american immigrants where being tossed into interment camps, and they were getting sick and dying.

So no, I don't care. I so don't care. When you care about it happening to everyone then i'll care about it happening to someone.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: FauxMulder

But when are we going to get to use the liners!

Meh, those are just what they use to dispose of DB's manpons.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So he was confirmed to have the virus and he bolted?

Not sure what the issue is here. He was a danger to public safety. The health of the community outweighed his freedom to infect others...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Looking to case law regarding civil commitment, many scholars and some lower courts have concluded that isolation and quarantine are constitutional only when the government can show by clear and compelling evidence that they are the least restrictive means of protecting the public’s health

If this man were to sue, he would likely win. The " least restrictive means" would be easy enough to prove as "ahem" the rest of the country lets people stay home.
edit on 10-5-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Theres not much to see, I`ll go by it in the morning and again on the way home. They set up alot of the homeless population there, mostly drug addicts. If you are going to make the drive I`ll also suggest checking out the big field testing site that was set up in the large parking lot near the Shelby Ave Exit off I-24. Still waiting on the huge lines of people in cars they expected but they never manifested, I watch that site daily as well and there isnt much to see. Talk to a few Metro cops while you`re hear, they`ve been pretty cool through all this from my POV.

You all want to really dig into something nefarious about Nashville? I suggest looking into the rumored tunnels leading from a HS downtown to several nearby establishments, one includes a Scottish mason lodge.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

But it sounds like the closest he has to a home is the homeless shelter that he ran from that had an outbreak of covid in it..
So, I guess, give the guy a home, then you can quarentine him in his home??

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: FauxMulder

But when are we going to get to use the liners!

Those are dominos for big people....

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 10-5-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I can attest to the tunnels. Actually rather nice inside.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Ohhhh. Where they were supposed to be testing people? Okay.

Yeah, that's no surprise.

Thanks.

And those underground tunnels are real. I've been down a few of them. Back when I was 19/20 some buddies and myself were really into urban exploration.

We almost got caught a few times as some stretches of the tunnels are guarded, or at least on camera.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Thank god there is someone with some sense in this thread. It gets so tiring to come here for over a decade and still hear these mouth-breathers that scream to the high heavens that THIS disaster is for sure going to be THE ONE where their political rivals will finally achieve their goals of gas chambers on every street.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wait... So, you're telling me that they set up a voluntary testing center, and upon a positive test they just immediately put you into quarantine???

Hahahahaha. Oh man.

How dumb do you have to be?

Especially with all the faulty tests?

Better not be on any "lists" because once your name flags the system off to "quarantine" you go.

And all those who voluntarily go get tested are going to get voluntarily injected with all kinds of who knows what.

Nah. I'm good. Lmao smh.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Not sure what the issue is here. He was a danger to public safety. The health of the community outweighed his freedom to infect others...

Whoa careful with that kind of sensible talk around here. That kind of thinking is going to get you labeled as a nazi real quick around these parts.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Do you think that the government should round up all the homeless people too?

SMDH.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yeah cause letting people go to walmart and grocery stores in droves couldn't possibly be a danger to public safety. We just need to detain more homeless and hold them whether they like it or not, you know like a prison? That will end this pandemic, yeah that's the ticket. If you knew how many people are walking around who would test positive, and don't even know they have it, you would know this will have very little or any effect on how this plays out.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Do you think that the government should round up all the homeless people too?

SMDH.

Of course he does, all in the name of public safety!!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Nothing in his post indicates that he believes all homeless people should be rounded up. Wanting a person with a deadly contagious disease to remain indoors isn't the same as wanting all homeless people rounded up for internment camps.
You should be ashamed of yourself for your intellectual dishonesty

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollslayer

Nothing in his post indicates that he believes all homeless people should be rounded up. Wanting a person with a deadly contagious disease to remain indoors isn't the same as wanting all homeless people rounded up for internment camps.

Well wanting or forcing them to stay indoors is the question. Where do we draw the line? Homeless only? OR anyone who doesn't stay inside as ORDERED? Should Cuomo have been rounded up and detained against his will when he was spotted outdoors after he had tested positive? Where is your breaking point? Problem is you start down this path saying yeah detain him whether he likes it or not, you don't get to draw a line or have a breaking point, just in case you don't know that.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollslayer

Look at the health issues in Cali especially San Francisco with homeless people crapping and urinating in the streets, hepatitis is a huge problem because of them.

Talk about intellectual dishonesty or is it just ignorance?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join