It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nurse's Breakdown on Video. Claims They're Killing the Patients.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I don't know where to begin with this.

Is it true? If so, what does it mean?

Is this the population reduction that Bill Gate's speaks of on occasion?

Help me out with your thoughts on this.

A Nurse in a New York Hospital, I know it's not a lot to go on, but she makes a facebook video that gets put on youtube.

She is claiming that Dr's and Nurses are killing patients in a New York hospital.

Is this really happening or is someone trying to persuade a certain thought process with a lie.

It is a little long, but I found it to be interesting so I am posting it here.

If it is happening, I get a sense that something quiet evil is behind it.

There ya go. Have at it.
edit on 5-5-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Here's a little written summary of this brave nurse's revelations.

gellerreport.com... and-complete-medical-mismanagement.html/

It's only a matter of time before numerous class-action lawsuits begin flying, and NYC mayor De-Blasio is ran out of the city.

The longer that imbecile keeps New York shut down, the faster conditions there will deteriorate.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Excellent, if disturbing and shocking, post.
This info needs to get out there for so many reasons.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The solutions is just to walk out of the job and explain to your new employer, I'm not a killer, I'm a nurse with a compassionate heart, but was told so what. Money is money and that is what you are getting paid for.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Wow.. scary stuff, I bet that video will be taken down in a couple of hours.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Already being removed from fb......crazy

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The claims made in vid - and weblinks supplied IMHO require the participation - or at least aquiessence of too many people to be credible

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Once again the reason for this happening boils down to cost. They get paid $30,000 for every patient intubated with covid-19 flat rate, my guess is the hospitals don't want to spend money on these patients if they feel they are past the point of recovery, whether or not they are correct

+23 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well you surely live up to your name!! Why on earth would this nurse make up all that stuff? Negligence and mismanagement happens all the time in hospitals and what do they do? They settle out of Court and get a non disclosure signed. That nurse is in tears frustrated and upset and yet you seem to think she's a liar. I cannot fathom your reasoning.

+4 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
The claims made in vid - and weblinks supplied IMHO require the participation - or at least aquiessence of too many people to be credible

What?
This just came out. Is the investigation over already?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

My god the cases of negligence this women describes are shocking. I hope this video isn't the original source because it doesn't even have 200 views. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a kid when I believed all doctors were genius all-knowing figures who never made mistakes. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, because as you learn more about how the world really works you begin to realize just how incomplete our knowledge really is and how much guess work is really involved. We throw around the term "modern medicine" as if we've reached the end game, when in reality our quest for knowledge has barely begun. I'm quite certain that much of our current medical science will look totally barbaric in a few hundred years, especially the way we approach illnesses such as cancer. That's not to say doctors are useless, they are usually very well educated and know what they are talking about, my point is our knowledge has limits. Willtell said it well in a recent post where he wrote "Medical science is good but not perfect and human beings administer it."

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Spacespider

Already being removed from fb......crazy

That's not just crazy, that's outright dystopian, this nurse does nothing but talk about her real life experiences treating Covid-19 patients and how several of them have died due to negligence of her co-workers. She's not pushing any wild conspiracies, she's talking about a very important issue that cannot simply be ignored and brushed aside, because people are dying as a result. It seems at this point they're placing some twisted political agenda above the well-being of sick people, and that is truly disgusting.

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Considering Cuomo ordered nursing homes to take Covid patients I find this very believable!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Reminded me of the U.K. scandal in which dentist were found to have been giving fillings and other treatments unnecessarily because the NHS paid them for each of these procedures. It goes back to 80s, but here’s a report from the turn of the century:

www.theguardian.com...

Not comparing this in terms of scare and importance, but thought for those that find it hard to believe that health practitioners are above such deeds and corruption this is good example of how the medical industry can just as easily succumb to greed as any other.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Yup happened to me & my brother....our dentist got struck off eventually but every single time we went we had fillings..turns out we didn't need them. I remember my mother being furious when she found out but nothing we could do

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
She's making an emphasis on race. Not say saying this isn't without validity, however she clearly has an ulterior motive. For easily triggered people, prefacing your rant racially will have said people believing this is going after people of color.

Did she really have to say anything about black lives matter?

For all we know she could be a very good crisis actor.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Can't take it at face value. Doesn't sit right in my gut.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Can't take it at face value. Doesn't sit right in my gut.

That's what I am not sure about, but if it is fake this lady, being a nurse, will full well know what kind of avalanche she is bringing down on her head. That doesn't mean she is telling the truth, but why would a Nurse come from Nevada to help out and then lie about what is going on?

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Many GP practices in the UK own shares or outright own a pharmacy, usually near or within the actual surgery. The last two surgeries I was registered at owned pharmacies.

A good portion of the population gets free or subsidized prescriptions... So it pays for them to say "hey here's a a prescription for some painkillers" even if I could easily go to a store and buy 100+ tablets of the same generic drug for pennies.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

She's putting her entire career at risk.....if lying why would she do that??? That makes no sense either. I'm more inclined to go with her as she's clearly very emotional about the situation..not that easy to fake

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join