It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65,000 Patients On Long Term Hydroxychloroquine In Italy. No ICU, No Deaths

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I understand your intentions and was not coming at you so relax....I was simply showing you that no one wants to hear any more lies even lightly coated with sugar...not even from a fence sitting or NiceGuy "I didn't mean it that way" perspective....we don't even want it in words or posted....nothing that in any way shape or form validates these destructive entities.

These groups are associated with histories worst crimes against Humanity....tens of millions already dead...and tens of millions more right behind them.

Its not you man....its them....realise we are @ war here pal....like I said no fence sitters ……. and no more fence-sitting benefit of the doubt if you aren't wearing a clear color.

These groups are good or bad....pick a side….if they are good we keep them if they are bad we remediate them no middle-ground....tough pill to swallow when you have to choose now isn't it?....ever wonder why that is?....its not your fault nor any regular Human Beings fault....however it is what it is.

So what do you think?....are these groups serving Humanity or are they screwing with Humanity?....remember no middle-ground.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I understand your intentions and was not coming at you so relax....I was simply showing you that no one wants to hear any more lies even lightly coated with sugar...not even from a fence sitting or NiceGuy "I didn't mean it that way" perspective....we don't even want it in words or posted....nothing that in any way shape or form validates these destructive entities.

These groups are associated with histories worst crimes against Humanity....tens of millions already dead...and tens of millions more right behind them.

Its not you man....its them....realise we are @ war here pal....like I said no fence sitters ……. and no more fence-sitting benefit of the doubt if you aren't wearing a clear color.

These groups are good or bad....pick a side….if they are good we keep them if they are bad we remediate them no middle-ground....tough pill to swallow when you have to choose now isn't it?....ever wonder why that is?....its not your fault nor any regular Human Beings fault....however it is what it is.

So what do you think?....are these groups serving Humanity or are they screwing with Humanity?....remember no middle-ground.

You want to know what I think?? I think youre pretty delusional to even suggest I censor my posts because they upset you.. for whatever reason. I guess you cant understand what youre reading if you got all of that horse# out of that post. You would know what side of the fence I sat on if you made rational posts and not wild assumptions about me or what I believe. Why the hell should you care what I am anyway?? Your opinion means squat to me since you come at me with nutty assumptions and tell me to pick a side. I already did, apparently you just discovered there were sides to this whole thing. I have to pick a color.. and wear a color?? Youre a fool to come at someone if you havent even ascertained their position. I think something else.. I think youre good fodder for the front line.. have at it buckaroo. Go storm the castle.. or pharmacy.

And Im female.. calling me "man" and "pal" sounds stupid.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

best economy? nearly everyone including big corporations were living check to check.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Why not simply answer the last question then?

Define yourself. Beyond Gender Identification.

I made no assumptions you made an ambiguous commentary that left the door open for a tiny bit of peripheral validation for these nefarious Groups....no more Devils Advocate. Pick a side.

Are these Groups Serving Humanity or Screwing with Humanity?

Delusional....cant understand....horse#....wild assumptions....nutty assumptions....a fool....cannon fodder.

Just answer the question ,get off the fence.

Relax its just one question.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I didnt make the vaccines nor the formula they use to deem it "safe". I didnt distribute them nor administer them. I have a suggestion too... I suggest that you dont kill the messenger.

You said, and I quote:

"if 5K kids die or have a severe adverse reaction to ( insert vaccine here) then this is an acceptable loss since it helped 500K kids and they had no reactions."

Your words, not mine.

I suggest, if you don't want to be shot as the messenger, that you deliver your message in a way that does not make it sound like you are in lock-step agreement with it.
edit on 1-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Nancy looks real hung over in that pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join