It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's your Above Top Secret Crush ...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
She hasn't been on in four years. I miss her.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There are actually too many ATS members whom I like to attempt to name them, for fear of missing someone. I'll bet people would be surprised at my list too, some of them have completely opposite views from mine, but I always look forward to what they have to say.

There is one member who has dropped off the radar here (sadly) who I will acknowledge missing, and that is True Brit. We were diametrically opposed politically, but man, I would have just loved to knock back a few pints and talk politics and current affairs with him.

But overall, I pretty much really like everyone here and think they are all great in their own way (except for maybe Kevin...whoever the heck that is! He sounds like a real a dick.)
edit on 4/29/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is a partial list of all the members on here I crush on:
666yrasrevdA Ahabstar Aleister Allaroundyou alldaylong Analbumcover andy06shake Annoyed Argen Atsbhct AugustusMasonicus azvol Baablacksheep blueman12 Blue_Jay33 Boadicea BoomGiggle checkmeout Cigarettes cognizant420 continuousThunder CraftyArrow CrazeeWorld777 Cymru D4rk5t4lk3r dangulo1973 DAVID64 Deplorable derfreebie djz3ro DontTreadOnMe Dr UAE dragonlover12 Drucifer DrumsRfun EchoesInTime eletheia elevatedone Enderdog EternalShadow etshrtslr EvanB FauxMulder filthyphilanthropist Finspiracy firesnake Floridadreamin Flyingclaydisk generaldisarray gortex GraffikPleasure Grinch GroundZero Habs2133 harold223 headcheck Hero Protagonist i8miceb4 IAMTAT Illumimasontruth Irikash Irishhaf jacygirl JamesChessman Jay-morris JFA13 JohnnyCanuck jtrenthacker JustMike karl 12 kennyb72 Kenzo keystonemadman Khaleesi Kreeate LeviB Locutis1704 LurkNoMore M4ngo Macenroe82 Mach2 machineintelligence MagesticEsoteric MaplePatriot McJean Meniscus MetalThunder mirageman misfit312 More1ThanAny1 Morrad MountainLaurel mousse7714 MRICHARD mysterioustranger Necrobile Negative1313 NeuronDivide neutronflux obixman Oppositeoftruth OsirianObsidian OtherSideOfTheCoin paviabari pigsy2400 Plotus PsychoticGemini PublicOpinion RadioRobert Radiosilence randomthoughts12 RelSciHistItSufi Rogue Shadows RubyRogue seattlerat seeker1963 Serdgiam shadowblade shagg shr3ds SIEGE Simon1967 Skeletonized Skid Mark sklakers34 Slavesheep44 Slichter Snarl SonOfThor sophD Sostratus starshift StoolSample Strewth Stupidsecrets TamtammyMacx tennisdawg The2Billies TheLead TheRedneck TheResidentAlien TheWhiteKnight tjocksteffe ufoorbhunter UpIsNowDown VekTorVik VforVendettea Village Idiot waftist WeRpeons WildBlue411 Wildcat90 Witness2008 Woody510 WUNK22 zerozero00 zosimov
Love you guys lol. If I didn't I would spend my time elsewhere.
Also waftist, I think you are great.
Also,
I got to meet Byrd, Augustus, and Geez Louise in person and they are all truly extraordinary people.
Notice no "Kevin" in my list. Kevin has burned many bridges I can see.
edit on 29-4-2020 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
zosimov

LOL.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
What's wrong with some good, old fashioned self love?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Silly girl, you just copied the 'members online' list!

LOL!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There are actually too many ATS members whom I like

I feel the same way....except for Zazzy!
She'll always be my crush.

Sometimes the people I love, I "hate" the next day...only I don't really hate them, I just get in a pissed off mood and have to come back and regroup.

We are all in the same boat.....except that Kevin dude.
I liked him 5 days ago, hated him 3 days ago and now today, I hope he doesn't eat yellow snow.
It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What's wrong with some good, old fashioned self love?

I'm all for it, most of those short internet documentaries I frequently watch start off with that.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
You're on there, I see!

Love you, man!
(In the brosky kind of way--I'd never disrespect your little bear or your lovely relationship with her like that)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I was mentioned! i was mentioned! i was mentioned!

What? Now i have a crush on you

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

FauxMulder

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Finspiracy, you are the best!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I'm sure I'm not the only one either!

Some members are not spilling....

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

My list is 6,244 pages.

Please note: Kevin is NOT on that list.

But you are

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Anyone know whatever happened to tigertatzen?

She was one of my favorite witches on here.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'm still eating my breakfast and I have to go by memory here.
I asked you if you're on my cookie list?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

666yrasrevdA Ahabstar Aleister Allaroundyou alldaylong Analbumcover andy06shake Annoyed Argen Atsbhct AugustusMasonicus azvol Baablacksheep blueman12 Blue_Jay33 Boadicea BoomGiggle checkmeout Cigarettes cognizant420 continuousThunder CraftyArrow CrazeeWorld777 Cymru D4rk5t4lk3r dangulo1973 DAVID64 Deplorable derfreebie djz3ro DontTreadOnMe Dr UAE dragonlover12 Drucifer DrumsRfun EchoesInTime eletheia elevatedone Enderdog EternalShadow etshrtslr EvanB FauxMulder filthyphilanthropist Finspiracy firesnake Floridadreamin Flyingclaydisk generaldisarray gortex GraffikPleasure Grinch GroundZero Habs2133 harold223 headcheck Hero Protagonist i8miceb4 IAMTAT Illumimasontruth Irikash Irishhaf jacygirl JamesChessman Jay-morris JFA13 JohnnyCanuck jtrenthacker JustMike karl 12 kennyb72 Kenzo Kevin keystonemadman Khaleesi Kreeate LeviB Locutis1704 LurkNoMore M4ngo Macenroe82 Mach2 machineintelligence MagesticEsoteric MaplePatriot McJean Meniscus MetalThunder mirageman misfit312 More1ThanAny1 Morrad MountainLaurel mousse7714 MRICHARD mysterioustranger Necrobile Negative1313 NeuronDivide neutronflux obixman Oppositeoftruth OsirianObsidian OtherSideOfTheCoin paviabari pigsy2400 Plotus PsychoticGemini PublicOpinion RadioRobert Radiosilence randomthoughts12 RelSciHistItSufi Rogue Shadows RubyRogue seattlerat seeker1963 Serdgiam shadowblade shagg shr3ds SIEGE Simon1967 Skeletonized Skid Mark sklakers34 Slavesheep44 Slichter Snarl SonOfThor sophD Sostratus starshift StoolSample Strewth Stupidsecrets TamtammyMacx tennisdawg The2Billies TheLead TheRedneck TheResidentAlien TheWhiteKnight tjocksteffe ufoorbhunter UpIsNowDown VekTorVik VforVendettea Village Idiot waftist WeRpeons WildBlue411 Wildcat90 Witness2008 Woody510 WUNK22 zerozero00 zosimov

Hmmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

God!...I can't even stand to look at that whiney little bug-fuggin' sumbich's name in print.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone know whatever happened to tigertatzen?

She was one of my favorite witches on here.

You and me both.

Last time I saw her was in one of the early Q threads. I also seem to remember her talking about getting weird phone calls or something. I can't quite remember exactly what it was about.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That's messed up.

LOL.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join