It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is a lie! After reading this you will get mad, scared and mabey crazy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Shaving your head helps clean off the viral sized Bacterial Dust this bug lays down everywhere 24/7.It drops "living" capsules of Bacteria everywhere out of fluidic conduit hosts where normally inert dead capsulized viral sized material is dropped.

Yes its falling out of the air like a fine dust onto everything near it.

But this virus is susceptible to being broken down by soap and water, which means shampoo would break it down also. Yes, I know it's in the air and dropping everywhere. However, if it lives in follicles for a long time but the follicles are still in your scalp, then I don't see how shaving helps. After removing hair, that means the virus would just land on your scalp and still get in follicles. Shampoo, particularly after being out in public. I think it would be just as protective. Everyone chooses their own protective methods, tho. Whatever makes someone most comfortable. Personally, I think the doc isn't logical, and I'd dismiss the advice. In fact, would removing hair expose the follicles to viral particles more easily, whereas before shaving they may have been on hair first and could have been washed off? Having said all this, however, I do appreciate the attention to the hair issue. It means that the idea of stripping off clothes immediately into the washer and showering right when you get home could be pretty important.

edit on 25-4-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
a reply to: unknown32

What's even more strange to me is the cocktail of radiation/chemo/immunosuppressants I'm on should make me a prime candidate for not surviving, let alone somehow getting it in the same manner as a 14 year old, almost like a 24 hour stomach flu. According to essentially everything I've read I should be dead or dying right now and I'm totally fine. I would say the antibody tests don't lie but who the eff actually knows if they're even 1% accurate?

Thanks for posting this. I'm a transplant recipient on immunosuppressants and had pretty much thought this was my death sentence. Now, after reading your post, I feel some hope. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

You can wear a hat...just be aware of how it transfers out of our body in micro-droplets that dry up and leave behind a viral sized but LIVING bacterial "dust".

Yes,cleaning off clothing and goods outside is critical,isolation of the areas covered in this living poison dust needs to be actioned,rotating in and out of patients is needed.

No Covid-19 patients should be in a communal Hospital the spread of it is unstoppable in that environment.

Seperation from the herd is critical.

Once we know its a living viral sized dust we can approach killing it by breeching its Lipid Fat protective layer or cooking it , in the most optimal ways.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

This is going to be yet another nosocomial going around hospitals killing patients. As if they weren't hot zones already.

edit on 25-4-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
More than 600K deaths per year worldwide are caused by secondhand smoke - this is more than 1% of all deaths. 165K of these deaths are among children.

Smokers are not only putting themselves at risk, but also 1.8 billion non-smokers.

Smoking is the #1 most preventable cause of death, cancers and illnesses, yet the government does nothing about it, but will close down the entire Country over a #ing virus that does not even have a comparable death toll to secondhand smoke.

It is the epitome of Hypocrisy!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: one4all

This is going to be yet another nosocomial going around hospitals killing patients. As if they weren't hot zones already.

Precisely.

Take this to heart ok, our Leaders know how to kill this bug our Good Honest non Satanist Leaders....and they are fighting like hades to help us stop the spread of this bug...but for every step forward they push us all with their Heroic Humanitarian efforts the rotten evil MSM and its Satanic Humanitarian-Terrorist owners push everyone back 2-steps.This is whats costing lives....MSM and its ownership Group are costing lives right now....people online working for this Global Cabal of baby killing freaks are creating confusion that is costing lives right now...they are willing to go All-In to hurt us ALL NOW.

Social distancing is only a stop-gap we must all completely quaranteen for 2 weeks....to let the bug die everywhere it has been placed already....and then we must kill our insitu parasite/Bacteria loas sin our Guts...then we must on a daily basis continue to kill all hatching bugs inside of us....while eating a full spectrum diet of mineralise foods aswe keep our bodies PH levels on point.

This has been nosocomial since day one.

There are 4 choices here....that I am familiar with ...but many more certainly exist.... 2 involve disrupting the Lipid Fat Defensive coating this Bacteria has using Heat/Chemicals and 1 involves killing the bacteria insitu inside its protective Lipid Fat Shell using harmonics....and I am unsure of the methodology but Light can also be used however I am not sure if it kills the bacteria insitu in its shell or if it simply denaturates the Lipid Fats.

The reality is that its impossible to clean up this viral SIZE BACTERIAL DUST as we go.....isolation is the surest method of killing it....or.....logistically we need to find ways to cleanse entire rooms full of equipment in shorter time periods than the bacterial 1/2 life outside a fluidic conduit but still inside its Lipid Fat capsule.Applying multiple impacts will ultimately be optimal.

Remember its just a wee bug...super easy to kill.

Patients who test positive to either a gut bacteria or a viral sized blood bourne bacteria or both must be immediatly isolatedwith other patients who have it.....this will not make it worse for the sick people....because they only need to be isolated long enough to kill the parasitic/bacterial loas in their guts and bloodstream then they are good to go....this can be done even in some extreme cases within hours.....then once they are let free they need to police their parasites daily like we all should have been doing our entire lives...but we were all lied to from birth...as we now see.Daily anti-parasitics Post-Recovery will mean that when you catch it again it will only manifest as a slight tummy bug or a slight cold or it will be asymptomatic completey…..the real need here is a way to treat sick people just once and then not have them require treatment the next time they catch it....which will be inevitable.....because the cascade events from gut to bloodstream via mass migration and morphing are what is killing people we simply need to stop these "cascades" from becoming possible ... and that's as easy as taking a full spectrum anti-parasitic to clean out the buildups we were unaware of with follow up of simply eating anti-parasitic foods or remedies daily like a simple vitamin.

The Pills they are using are only a good step one....that kills your immediate parasitic/bacterial threat insitu but it does not kill the millions of eggs inside of you....this takes time and management of using anti-parasitics as part of normal everyday habits within our diet …..the true way to stop Covid-19 is for everyone to simply immediately begin policing their parasite/bacteria load that is already inside them that they do not know about....once this is done then its just a mild tummy flu or cold....the real bonus is that this is also how you cure what we have mistakenly been calling cancers.

Parasites/Bacteria have killed more human beings than any other single cause on this planet hands own.
edit on 25-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Did you get a second opinion before shaving your head?

He didn't say head, he said hair. Maybe he looks like Bigfoot and the doctor was like, DUDE manscape that crap...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is all hard to compare. We can't say just because we are allowed to smoke/drink, do dangerous sports, buy 100-1200 hp cars, ride motorcycles, go faster than 25 anywhere etc.etc. are facts the Goverment doesn't care, and so COVID-19 is a NWO plot...lol

It is funny how in a place that allows a lot of freedoms to include life threaten ones life is seen as more valuable, and in places that have authoritarian/dictator type systems where they CAN control everything life has little value....

Also why can people smoke and drink still... it is called votes...And that is the same reason pot will be federally legal one day too.

Makes one wonder...

edit on 25-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
good news if believable
the worlds major source of almost all flu virus including the covid-19 the south china wet markets is no longer a threat.

So once we power wash the planet in disinfecting foam it will all be over.

Unless it is a lie from the start and the Chinese in an effort to save face has openly admitted Wet markets are not the source but vaccine manufactures are.

Well as the title of a good book once said "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

From what I have heard and read, the body's immune response overreacts to the viral infection in the lungs, which we all know results in inflammation, which in turn results in a struggle to survive. A similar situation in my colon nearly killed me seven years ago.

I am on several types of daily immune-suppressants and did wonder if the virus managed to get into my lungs, would my lack of an over response help me survive?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't have enough data to make a truthful estimate, but gathering scraps of information here and there, listening to my intuition, and finding out suspicious-sounding claims exist about all this (not that any of it has necessarily been proven at all), one would have to be quite a fool to 100% believe the media/governments about the whole thing.

They have always lied to the masses, they have always created crisis' .. 'never let a good crisis go to waste', etc.

If it's true that gates received 100 billion (?) from the government for contact tracing (??), then there's really some kind of agenda to research here, that has massive implications as to what's going on and why.

I don't know if anyone knows anyone who even would know anyone that has died of this dreaded thing, but yet everything was shut down, just like that. And everyone accepted it just on the strength of governmental/media claims, just like that. Even though most of those claims turned out to be 'exaggerations' to say the least.

I am not sure if there's any hope for a planetful of people that are duped this easily by everything government and media says, whether it's 'these photos are taken by our Earth-built Rover on Mars', to 'it's completely justified to arrest people because they used their own boat'..

The insanity of this world is coming out from the shadows to the bright light, from a hidden horror under the surface to full view of everyone, including the ever-sleeping sheeple - I wonder how much it will take for people to wake up. Maybe they won't even wake up when they happily install a microchip to their forehead and hand.

In my opinion, this 'covid' thing was never about any actual virus as much as it was about control and power, and having already pre-arranged the 'proper response' that's in NO way an 'overreach'..

Isn't it remarkable, that during a time when no one can work, the government just somehow happens to have a manufacturing process for all kinds of posters, stickers, plastic walls, sanitation liquids and dispensers and other products that are installed into grocery stores and whatnots. I mean, SOMEONE had to be working to manufacture ALL that stuff - just think of much much work that entails!

Kind of weird hypocrisy when people can be working at factories manufacturing posters advicing how people should stay inside..

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a 1000 company's that produce news papers and that falls under critical services as it ties in with communications .
Nothing at all surprising about that .
As for no one working i guess you must be starving by now as all the stores have been closed all this time .
you also have no water or power and garbage has piled up in your yard .

No gas No banks opened Nadda fact is around 80 million out of 200 million or so were not working places like hair tats well it really is quite a list But saying no one was working really .
Or saying the Governments planed this is giving them way to much credit . But if it makes you feal better they sure are taking advantage of it .

As for the virus its self well the guy i rent a room from in his home looks like he now has it ( he works in care giving and had a much higher chance of getting then you I plan on posting what the effects are as odds are extremely high I already have it just not getting systems yet , At this point his are only a fever of around 102 and being tired But as he has health issues I am not counting the tired par as he is always tired .

And I also know a few other people who have or had it and except for the lucky ones its no flue and has taken a few 10 days to get over it This si NOW today in AZ as hot as hot can be and its still spreading like wild fire .
Come this fall these threads will be going giving THE best case and saying 30 % just wont get it 80 % get over it easy still leaves 40 MILLION who can get it get very very sick ( die or live ) come November the governments may not need to force a lock down as 30 million are sick at once .

For all the genius who keep saying no big deal 30 million all sick with a even a COLD at once would shut every thing down for weeks . There is NO longer any dout its real nore is there any dout it can be bad worse then the flue and there is no longer any dout cheat lie steel spin the numbers all you want not only has it NOT leveled off but continues to climb and its 105 out here sun and more sun .

I would say I hope your right and its all just governments lieing But I live in the real world and In the real world my room mate has it and soon so will I and Unless i am one of the 80 % it wont be any cake walk .
But my health is better then most for my age and I plan on GETTING my But out of bed No matter how much pain there is . Laying down fills lungs with fluid .

Ill live more then likely i may even be one of the 30 % who just cant get it But that is of No consultation to the other 30 million who can and could get very very sick . Every one likes comparing it to the Spanish flue and the Spanish flue KILLED millions and had Millions apon millions more sick all at once .

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Jamie2018

a reply to: Jamie2018

He said that your hair follicles can hold the virus for the same amount of time as paper. 9hrs
It’s not like I am going out.

Did you get a second opinion before shaving your head?

Nope, didn’t really care. I was ready for a haircut anyway. Though I never shave it.
But my hair grows fast so in a week or two I’ll be back to normal.
Unless I die

I hope you shaved "everything", cause humans have hair everywhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The smoking data is as bent as all the other data no body gets a study done unless the results are what they want to hear. Getting born is deadly it causes death. From then on its everyone for themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Tons of research here to counter what the MSM/CDC/WHO is feeding us with their conflated numbers.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

My doctor even told me to shave my hair.

He said that your hair follicles can hold the virus for the same amount of time as paper. 9hrs

If your hair follicles hold the virus, what's the use of shaving your head? Follicles are in the skin, not the hair.
edit on 21-6-2020 by Kreeate because: quote added

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Shaving your head and removing the hair itself does not remove the follicles..... those are under the skin.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: drussell41

Okay, I don't understand his logic. Even if you shave your hair, your hair follicles will still be in your scalp. So....... how on earth does shaving help?

Shaving your head helps clean off the viral sized Bacterial Dust this bug lays down everywhere 24/7.It drops "living" capsules of Bacteria everywhere out of fluidic conduit hosts where normally inert dead capsulized viral sized material is dropped.

Yes its falling out of the air like a fine dust onto everything near it.

Derp... I didn't see this. Kindly ignore my previous post.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join