It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Buddha Boy with thousands of followers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ram Bomjon, called Buddha Boy and Maitreay Guru, has disappeared recently before police caught him. Thousands of blind followers continue to worship him although there are ab 80 cases of violent and dishonest behavior according at least one of his devotees. Mostly his nearest followers do the violence, but Buddha Boy seems to be the one ordering them. They have bribed the police with money.

It is difficult to understand how he can be so crude, but when one gains occult powers by doing meditation there is risk to use the powers wrong way for show, to gain money and become famous. This way one becomes eventually crude or crazy. The most amazing thing is his meditation session which lasted six years and during which he didn't eat or drink anything. Thousands of followers really seems to believe it.

I know some yogis can levitate, some can stand crowds of mosquitoes biting for hours without moving while meditating. I have seen this kind of yogis myself. Many yogi's body combusts itself when they die. I went ab 16-18 times to India in a yoga ashram, so I have seen and heard all sorts of things, but this "guru" seems like using black magic just to get attention and money.

There is huge division between those that claim he is innocent, and those blaming him about really odd behavior. What do you think about Buddha Boy? Here about his recent arrest warrant, the woman who was tortured three months tells, www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Not much in the video report. What's up with this boy? I could not catch anything in detail so far...

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Same category as the Siberian Jeesus.

Round up some idiots that want to "improve themselves".

Then (SNIP) them in the (SNIP).

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

but when one gains occult powers by doing meditation there is risk to use the powers wrong

How does one gain these occult powers through meditation?

Specifically.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
emptying your mind too much''could fill it with thankfulness thoughts.

a reply to: underwerks

edit on 18-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I have seen and heard all sorts of things, but this "guru" seems like using black magic just to get attention and money.

Agree. Dali Lama sent one of his priests to check him out once. He went into deep fire meditation to try prove himself. Seemingly has opened left path for personal gain. They should call him anti-Buddha Boy.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

but when one gains occult powers by doing meditation there is risk to use the powers wrong

How does one gain these occult powers through meditation?

Specifically.

It gives you time to figure out how to (SNIP) em.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I did a thread on this guy some time back, it's an odd one for sure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I first watched the documentary about him (linked below), I was fascinated, but it turned to disappointment eventually.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Thanks for posting that video and link to your article. I was busy with other things so couldn't reply earlier.

There lots of videos about him in Mareechi's channel, www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

In our organization AM, I know lots of common people who has been doing meditation for decades. They have lots of intuition and many kind of supernatural tendencies, but they are not very strong usually. These tendencies develop naturally by time when one is doing twice or even four times a day meditation regularly as we are doing. Then I have met some our yogis in India who seem to read all my thoughts. I feel a bit nervous to think anything with them, but actually they are very understanding. Our Guru has actually said that using occult powers and magic for show or selfish reasons is the easiest way for yogis to fall down. The more highly elevated you are, the more easy it is to fall down. In case of Buddha Boy, he has actually practiced meditation since childhood, so may be he got high and then lost his way. Also he probably has been yogi already in his past life.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Suanna
Ram Bomjon, called Buddha Boy and Maitreay Guru, has disappeared recently before police caught him. Thousands of blind followers continue to worship him although there are ab 80 cases of violent and dishonest behavior according at least one of his devotees. Mostly his nearest followers do the violence, but Buddha Boy seems to be the one ordering them. They have bribed the police with money.

It is difficult to understand how he can be so crude, but when one gains occult powers by doing meditation there is risk to use the powers wrong way for show, to gain money and become famous. This way one becomes eventually crude or crazy. The most amazing thing is his meditation session which lasted six years and during which he didn't eat or drink anything. Thousands of followers really seems to believe it.

I know some yogis can levitate, some can stand crowds of mosquitoes biting for hours without moving while meditating. I have seen this kind of yogis myself. Many yogi's body combusts itself when they die. I went ab 16-18 times to India in a yoga ashram, so I have seen and heard all sorts of things, but this "guru" seems like using black magic just to get attention and money.

There is huge division between those that claim he is innocent, and those blaming him about really odd behavior. What do you think about Buddha Boy? Here about his recent arrest warrant, the woman who was tortured three months tells, www.youtube.com...

No yogis can levitate. This is simply nonsense. And their bodied font spontaneously combust when they die.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This is a new one for me. Little Buddha

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So what happened to Little Buddha? Did he get a job or something?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He is hiding. In Nepal you can't expect justice. There are ab 70 victims of Buddha Boy (according these x-followers), many probably killed, but because he has got lots of donations from his thousands of followers, he is able to bribe the police and politicians, so they don't even get any court cases started. Even some highest politicians seem to be his devotees and have visited him.

When the police gave finally the arrest warrant, they made sure Buddha Boy had time to escape. They came to arrest him only next day, but he was gone already. These are stories from the victims, nobody knows the exact reality. However the news media has reported many times about Buddha Boy's attacks. They seem to be the only hope that he has to finish one day his violent attacks. If he goes abroad then its another story again...I think after all, once karma will catch him!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Still mention here, that there is actually one video proof, where you can see the police admits that they know Buddha Boy's followers have two women captive with hands and feet broken, but the police did nothing to rescue the women. The women were released only because the news paper reporters had come to investigate the case as someone had informed them, and police scolded the followers attacking the reporters, better you see, www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

How do you know? Levitation is not very difficult thing actually what I understand. Yogis can teach it for you if you want to learn. We don't learn these things as there is no use to levitate, but I saw one yogi levitating when walking. Just slightly above the ground. Once our Guru has said that one very old yogi will leave soon his body and get salvation. Then one devotee had asked where is the yogi meditating so he can go and do the cremation of the body. Our Guru had said that no need to go, he knows how to combust his body.

ETs can do also all sorts of things, how to cloak themselves and levitate to their ships. Be careful that they don't come to pick you up. May be humanity will also learn gradually. Lets hope soon, then we don't need so much material stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

No yogis can levitate. This is simply nonsense. And their bodied font spontaneously combust when they die.

Oh Guru! Thank you for your wonderfully enlightened mind that is so certain that no human can levitate, despite all the well-attested, historical accounts about people like St. Teresa of Avila, St. Joseph of Cupertino and Daniel Dunglas Home. We bow down to your great pronouncements about what is, and what is not, possible for the human soul.

And take them about as seriously as the latest Twitter from the White House.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Thanks for everyone for your interest. Here is some mantra music which will heal your corona virus disease if you happen to have, and the second video will kill for sure all viruses what so ever!

Spiritually uplifting mantra which can heal and even prevent negative microvita, www.youtube.com...

Vitas opera 2, extremely high notes especially at 1.06, www.youtube.com...

top topics

join