It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So I got real drunk and convinced my wife that our clothes are the same size. So she had me wear her swimsuit "with little to no convincing" and I did a sexy photo shoot. Now she found a 60 percent off coupon to make a blanket out of one of the photos where I'm peaking around my shoulder all sexy. So now I have local workers crafting giant renditions of the oddest looking set of pictures ever taken.
edit on 30-6-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's 2020, I'm told I'm number 138 in the queue for the call line for customer service. Let's play this man some vaudeville for his wait. That seems time appropriate. The last time I was even in a bar with a piano I got yelled at for playing it. What the hell is this life? It was a damned blues bar. I was a regular performing musician. And now I have to listen to this crap...

Rant over.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Bastard meth head neighbors called the police on me for parking along the curb in front of their house for 10 hours while our driveway was being redone. Damn near got towed for an "overtime parking violation." In a residential neighborhood. Just got back from the corner stop for a pack of smokes and this dude's just mean mugging me. Someone call Wayne Brady, because I need to choke a bitch.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I used some personal methods to look it up. I was sent the mugshot of the man arrested for meth, so I was correct, along with various violent crimes. Now I'm afraid for my wife that this dude has it out for us. He lives across the street. Our house was just broken in to. Thank god I'm armed, and we have training with firearms. BTW, if I wasn't scared I'd send a picture of this dude. Woof.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Earlier today I felt bad because I'm nebraskan and I ate two ears of corn for a snack. Nobody should feel guilty about sweet corn.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
After more legal advice today:

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am become death, destroyer of grammar.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It's weird how a scab itches as it heals, but a scar itches for years after healing. Does this happen to anyone else?

Or is it really healed?
edit on 6-7-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Next time I have surgery, I'm going to challenge the surgeon to a game of Operation. He better win at least 3 out of 5.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You know about that? We are not supposed to talk about that openly.

Now you've done it; you're marked as well

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: infolurker
You know about that? We are not supposed to talk about that openly.

Now you've done it; you're marked as well

Its really akin to a time lapse. It happens, and you forget about it until someone brings it up. Suddenly years later you forget the details, but you know you've never talked to that person who brought it up ever again.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Glitchy

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think it'd be hilarious if a squirrel ran across the line as that dude was tight rope walking across the grand canyon in 2013, chirping insults and all.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Pull your pants up really high. Love handles? Gone.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Pull your pants up really high. Love handles? Gone.

I can't help but conjure up the image of Lisa Burger from South Park.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What if God got fired?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
All hell would break loose.

No, wait. That's what would happen if Satan got hired.

My mistake.

Speaking of hiring and firing, I've been looking for a job recently. It has not been a positive experience; hiring managers frown upon the fact that my unemployment history has small gaps of employment.
edit on 7/7/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
During the election of Trump, my brother in law angrily sent me a stream of texts. My wife and I, with no dog in the fight, only replied with one line at a time of the song "Girlfriend is Better" by Talking Heads. We got through the whole song before he calmed down enough to realize what was happening. A true example of people not actually interested in conversation.

Bless his heart.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe this shouldn't be read... Sorry..
edit on 7-7-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
An Episcopalian, a presbetarian, a lesbian, and a pescetarian walk into a bar. The bartender says I dont know whats going on here, but it smells fishy.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join