It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did they murder Patties child?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Above is the link to a brand new video that has already been watched 63,000 times. There are over 2,000 comments on that Youtube video already.
I thought I would bring it here for our group to comment about it.

If you watched one of this guys videos about a week ago you know he said something about Patty digging in the sand BEFORE the Patterson film that we are all aware of even starts.

Now we are talking about one of the 3 most watched films in the history of man and one of the 2 most studied ~ EVER.

Only Zapruder can compete with this.

So this is like saying that originally one could see JFK's car coming around the corner and a bullet hits the street. Which of course some say is what the film originally showed.

So to be clear, a film that we have all seen, some of us for 53 years, we are now being told has a secret beginning.

I would not doubt that most Everyone over 10 years old that has electricity has seen this film at least once. And once is all you need to remember what Bigfoot looks like. But we are supposed to believe that it has taken until now for someone to come clean on what was happening in the beginning of the PG film?

And now, according to this new video, the title PG (American for Parental Guidance) has now taken on a different meaning. In other words it was edited from its original version.

Now I am NOT saying there is any truth to the statement that Patty was trying to dig up her child when P&G started to shot their film. But that is what the video above is trying to say.

Now we do know that humans have a closed big toe and apes do not. And we know that apes have a break in their foot that allows them to walk differently than humans. Meaning we know from all the thousands of footprints that Sasquatch is some kind of ape man. But is it really just a different kind of human?

John Green wrote the best Bigfoot book ever.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=SASQUATCH%3A+THE+APES+AMONG+US&qid=1586922803& s=books&sr=1-1

Is he really just a liar ~ did he know that the big ones were actually human?

I find these new accusations hard to believe. Why kill them to stop people from knowing they are a different kind of human?

Watch the video and tell us all what you think?

edit on 14-4-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: can't spell worth spit

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sorry, getting confused
What are we talking about
Edit
Never heard of Patti, ever. (Patterson did the Bigfoot video 5 odd years ago)
JFK killing was a pretty popular video and I have seen that
Zapruder did the Kennedy video of the assasination/killing

Confusion averted

edit on 14-4-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The Patti film is the sasquatch caught on film, re: Patterson–Gimlin film (also known as the Patterson film or the PGF) is an American short motion picture of an unidentified subject which the filmmakers have said was a Bigfoot. The footage was shot in 1967 in Northern California, and has since been subjected to many attempts to authenticate or debunk i

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I will watch the video with my coffee in the morning.

I've heard several "confession" stories concerning the film over the years. The fact is that we're never going to know the whole story. Personally I've never been sure whether the film is real or a hoax but it is interesting either way.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What the hell did I just read? That was a whole lot of words to be saying nothing.

Not trying to be rude, but damn man. Work on your composition a little.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

yeah - of course they murdered " its " offspring

because - why present the world a short bit of film to argue over - when you could show a corpse

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

“I find these new accusations hard to believe. Why kill them to stop people from knowing they are a different kind of human?”

I’ve juggled the idea around of who or what could keep this covered up for centuries. It always comes down to the church having enough power and influence to keep this under wraps.

Why? It doesn’t bode well with what we have been told. A human/ape like being would have to be explained another way than through the Bible since the Bible doesn’t cover them. Many believe they are the Nephilim spoke of in Genesis but I don’t think it’s that because why hide something that backs the biblical narrative?

I think it’s possible that they are the precursor to us humans. They are what we we’re derived or genetically engineered from and this is why the secrecy of them has been kept under wraps by the church. They don’t resemble us, we resemble them.
And since the church cannot explain them without lots of controversy they cover it up instead.

Who else has the world power and the following to keep this subject on lockdown for centuries?

So if I they look human killing one isn’t much different than shooting one of us in cold blood. If a child was murdered it probably looked to much like a human for them to show the world, so they buried it instead.
Many reports tell of people resisting shooting them because the person could not be sure it was not a feral human.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
yeah - of course they murdered " its " offspring
because - why present the world a short bit of film to argue over - when you could show a corpse

Agreed. To me this does not make any sense. And of course where is the missing footage?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
If a child was murdered it probably looked to much like a human for them to show the world, so they buried it instead.
Many reports tell of people resisting shooting them because the person could not be sure it was not a feral human.

Good post. Maybe you are on to something.

Since the 1960's we have had the logging excuse. Admitting Sasquatch is real would ruin the logging industry. Maybe it would not be any different if they were human because maybe that would stop the logging too?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Honestly I think it’s way bigger than any industry.

This has been a thing even before any industry or animal activist group formed.

These creatures are talked about in myth under different names (Troll, Ogre, Grassman, Green Man, etc). They have been here as long as we have, but it remains an almost taboo subject and that is the most perplexing part.
Why hide their existence? What is so special about them that people are ridiculed for even talking about one?
I can think of only one entity large enough, powerful enough and has the following to keep this hushed for centuries and that is the church, specifically the Roman Catholic Church. I’m not meaning to sound like I’m against them, I believe in a higher being, but I also know men, beliefs and power are not easily parted.

I’ve looked into this subject almost obsessively the last few years and so far this is where I’m at.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

The video claim is starting to make more sense.

First 2 quotes are by - John Coppers. Cloud quote by Bill Miller.

"THERE IS NO MISSING FILM! The "missing" film is the Dahinden Blue Mountain footage and MK Davis was misled by Mrs Patterson and did not know the two films were shot at different times by different people (Patterson and Dahinden). And because Dahinden worked for some small branch of government, he thought that the government was in on it and it was one giant conspiracy."

www.youtube.com...

"100% false. Ever played that game where you whisper in someone's ear, then they in turn whisper in someone's ear and so forth. Well, this is what happened with MK Davis starting the disgusting rumor that Gimlin, Titmus, Patterson and Green all slaughtered a tribe of people and buried them, then kept on telling people without any evidence. It's a bit more complex than but that is basically what happened. Here is a good article explaining.":

"The Massacre at Bluff Creek"

"Just when you think you've heard it all … there comes a story so bizarre that it boggles the mind as to how it could have possibly gotten started in the first place. As I looked into the matter for myself so to see what evidence someone could possibly produce in support of such a horrific claim as alleging that a family of Sasquatch were murdered in Bluff Creek, California in 1967 and were then butchered like something out of a B grade horror movie, I found myself in total disbelief as to the extent that someone would go to so to try and sell a story and how gullible others would need to be to buy into it. It was soon apparent to me that this tale was born not from fact, but rather from rumor and innuendo with an added slight of hand."

txsasquatch.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I’ve have noticed one thing about the Bigfoot community is that a lot of them are back stabbing and vindictive toward one another. If that’s not bad enough there are the hoaxers. It really should be a study in human behavior with the way some of them act.
You have the people who see Bigfoot behind every bush, and others who believe they have a special bond with Sasquatch.

It’s so hard dissecting fact from fiction but that also could be on purpose. Muddy the waters just enough to where no one trusts anyone else. It makes it difficult uncovering the real truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive
Agreed. What fame and money will do to people. Since John Green and Rene Dahinden have both supporting the killing of Bigfoot to prove that they exist, this whole idea makes even less sense.

If they had killed one and found out it was human, why bother telling others that science needs a body?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

THey killed the entire Family.

Then they bulldozed over the evidence….a forensic audit of the area even today would likely show remains.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
If a child was murdered it probably looked to much like a human for them to show the world, so they buried it instead.

Good post. Maybe you are on to something.

Since the 1960's we have had the logging excuse. Admitting Sasquatch is real would ruin the logging industry. Maybe it would not be any different if they were human because maybe that would stop the logging too?

I used to think the same thing but its just not true....Bigfoot will move along if pressured enough….as long as you don't chase them they will relocate....they might be stubborn if the area is a critical one for resource reasons....but they will ultimately move on if pressured a lot.....so its not like other animals....Industry just makes them relocate it doesn't destroy their entire worlds….they are like Humans they are OPPORTUNISTS....its why they have a sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
@7:13 of this video we see a Bigfoot bedding area or relaxation area near a food source as the vid continues up to 7:35 we begin to see what the Bigfoot was eating...these fellas literally interrupted a meal time at that exact moment....the question I have for other ATS Bigfoot fans is what exactly is that tuber or root that was being eated….you can see a few pulled up and set aside and you can see green tops with the root removed laying around....what is the plant it is eating>

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
THey killed the entire Family.

If you believe that - Where is the evidence that makes you believe it?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Bigfoot will move along if pressured enough….as long as you don't chase them they will relocate....

Probably true. But would the government be able to get their citizens to believe that and keep them off the endangered species list? Would the government risk that? Maybe the gov would just bulldoze the populace into accepting it.

As for the root, I have no idea, not a clear film at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't need evidence.

I listened to anonymous sources say there are parts of the video cut out that show Patty digging something up with a digging stick...they say it was her childs corpse that had recently been buried there to hide it..I know from personal experience that Bigfoot uses tools to dig in especially sandy areas...they actually dig holes sometimes to build crayfish traps.....so unless she was looking for food or building a trap in a suitable spot....then why would she be digging with a tool in the video and more importantly why would she ALLOW HERSELF TO BE SEEN...because you see friend...anyone who has put any time at all into Bigfoot research even on a Hobby level knows very well that no one sneaks up on Bigfoot...they have to make mistakes or show themselves on purpose...its that simple....they have Homo-Sapien level Intellect combined with enhanced senses on every level.

Patty knew she was in rifle shot distance and in mortal danger IMHO and she looked directly at the camera so she was absolutely aware of the risk.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It would be extremely easy to capture a Bigfoot Family and showcase them to acclimate the World Population and to lend immediate veracity to their existence.

Hit Teams now rarely miss when tasked with eliminating entire Families using current technology and their established aerial Tracking methods.

All Bigfoot will clearly not simply vacate their space for people easily or willingly....they aren't Tourists they only frequent areas they need to go to for resource reasons....they are constant eaters...so like with Bears and Lions and Moose and Zebras and Emu and other deadly animals who consistently take a toll in human lives with zero preplanned bad intentions....Bigfoot will likely snap a few necks as a normal part of being part of our Landscape....but if People stay back and respect them they are far less likely to ever be attacked by a Bigfoot that is intelligent as opposed to animals that act on instinct and opportunity only.

Yes.I think People would adjust quickly..but we would still see Farmers pop a few and would have to settle for protected Species assignment not Sentient People assignment.

<<   2  3 >>

join