It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General Barr Confirms that Obama's FBI Committed Crimes - Likely Leading To Indictments.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My top 4 are: Brennan/Clapper who scooby doo’d Comey/Strozk (Barney & Goober) to get the FBI balls deep in a coup attempt, lol.

There's something not right. President Trump promised to put Hillary in Jail, but instead, over 100 million Americans are essentially in government-mandated jails...known as our homes.

Campaign promise he can’t control. He also flirted with offering her a pardon.

1/2 mind &@$? and 1/2 policy. Keeping them guessing trickles down to us unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My top 4 are: Brennan/Clapper who scooby doo’d Comey/Strozk (Barney & Goober) to get the FBI balls deep in a coup attempt, lol.

They're all being blackmailed.. thats the only reason I can think of that so many went along with this.

going to be realllllly interesting

Based on growing evidence the past 2 years, I think President Trump himself may have given in to the Deep-State intimidators. If I was President, and "they" promised to kill family members if I didn't BACK OFF.... I would do just that...back off, and focus on MAGA.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I don’t need Durham to crack the Da Vinci Code. I just need him to determine if crimes committed and if so, charge the bad actors.

Even if they are acquitted, fine, make them defend their actions.

Just allowing them to attempt a coup and not be held accountable would be a pretty ugly precedent. But hey, then it’s “game on” going forward.

The shifty fake dossier clowns vs gun toting patriots.

If conditions warrant, I'm more than willing to do what's necessary to take our country back.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That’s where I’m at. Until Tecate False Flag (virus real... risk fake) things were cooking really well.

Like someone said; POTUS is getting his footing again after Fauxci & Ruth Buzzi scared the bejezus out of POTUS.

My $ on Creepy Joe (who the $&@? would screw their political future by hitching to his wagon) flaming out between now and Nov.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Benghazi on its own is enough to shatter any “scandal free” talk.

Much less the coup, fast & furious, unmasking, FISA fraud, HRC email server, et al.

You search on OBAMA or HILLARY using the world's most popular search engine, Google.com, and the first 500 results are 99% positive. TRUMP yields about 90% negatives in the first 500 results.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Preparing to start a thread on the CDC freaking people out by declaring that Covid-19 might hit hard, just before the November election.

Well, old and/or sick people will need to die of something. In 130 years not one single human alive today will be breathing. Fact.

Time is infinite.... Life is a brief painful experience.

But Covid-19 or FLU will kill almost no-one in this country. The death rate from those two combined, is just 0.03% of the US population in 2020.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

President Trump re-tweets an "indictments could be coming this week" account.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Please let one of them be Brennan. The man is a real-life version of one of those evil masterminds from a movie.

Today, Attorney General Barr is back-peddling. Maybe he's been intimidated/silenced by the (deadly) Intel Community, like so many before him?

www.washingtontimes.com...

Or maybe putting a swamp creature who likely has many hidden skeletons in charge of going after the swamp might not have been a good idea.

At this point, anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

President Trump re-tweets an "indictments could be coming this week" account.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Please let one of them be Brennan. The man is a real-life version of one of those evil masterminds from a movie.

Today, Attorney General Barr is back-peddling. Maybe he's been intimidated/silenced by the (deadly) Intel Community, like so many before him?

www.washingtontimes.com...

Or maybe putting a swamp creature who likely has many hidden skeletons in charge of going after the swamp might not have been a good idea.

At this point, anything is possible.

Except for justice to be served at the very highest levels, that doesnt appear to be possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Biden's rate of mental decline is increasing. He'll be such an embarrassment before the July dim convention, his party will focus more on the VP candidate, than the candidate himself. This week, the MSM has been pressing hard to get Michelle Obama into that role.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Biden's rate of mental decline is increasing. He'll be such an embarrassment before the July dim convention, his party will focus more on the VP candidate, than the candidate himself. This week, the MSM has been pressing hard to get Michelle Obama into that role.

2016 Biden vs 2016 Trump debates would have been a Creepy Joe beatdown.

2020 Biden vs 2020 Trump will be a curb stomping. Joe may actually tap out mid-debate. When he reads “Stand up straight” off his index cards.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

2020 Biden vs 2020 Trump will be a curb stomping. Joe may actually tap out mid-debate. When he reads “Stand up straight” off his index cards.

Joe Biden says less to the press every week. They are craving a replacement right now.

Also, it appears that CNN does have a few real journalists on the company payroll. Here's a somewhat balanced update on what Prosecutor John Durham is doing this Spring, and what is expected later this year from him.

CNN has a REAL reporter: www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Joe Biden says less to the press every week. They are craving a replacement right now.

Also, it appears that CNN does have a few real journalists on the company payroll. Here's a somewhat balanced update on what Prosecutor John Durham is doing this Spring, and what is expected later this year from him.

CNN has a REAL reporter: www.cnn.com...

He's hanging upside down in his gravity boots in the cryotherapy chamber.

Regenerating after a huge Electric Daisy Carnival 2019.

Im not sure he's going to thaw out in time to debate Trump who may actually just stand there point and laugh.

Holy Christ we all deserve what we get.
edit on 23-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Very nice and all...sorry, I should say...very sad and all. Since whenever in the history of time did a US corrupt president ever do time for a crime. All a waste of tax-payers money... Unless DoJ goes after Clinton. And ...with this corrupt Bill Barr (Epstein case) this will of course never happen. Are you crazy..I didn't lose my faith in the US justice system.

edit on 23/4/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Very nice and all...sorry, I should say...very sad and all. Since whenever in the history of time did a US corrupt president ever do time for a crime. All a waste of tax-payers money... Unless DoJ goes after Clinton. And ...with this corrupt Bill Barr (Epstein case) this will of course never happen. Are you crazy..I didn't lose my faith in the US justice system.

JOHN DURHAM, the Prosecutor investigating the (alleged) SPYGATE-COUP crimes, is further expanding his team.

U.S. Attorney John Durham has added new members to his team amid his probe into the origins of the Russia investigation. According to reports, Durham recently recruited new team members, including Violent Crimes and Narcotics Trafficking Section Chief Anthony Scarpelli and FBI agents.
Source: www.oann.com...

Adding the head of the FBI's VIOLENT CRIMES and NARCOTICS trafficking to the team is interesting.

Maybe HILLARY's potential connection to DNC employee Seth Rich's murder is being investigated? And/or drug trafficking funds making their way to top Congressmen is suspected?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
April 25, 2020

More encouraging news!

John Durham is also investigating linkage between the traitor holdovers from the Obama Administration, and the Anti-Trump Mainstream Media.

Read All About It!: www.redstate.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Drips...drips..drips are coming faster.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
4-29-2020

FBI notes declassified today showing top agents discussing ENTRAPPING General Flynn.

Source-1: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source-2: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
5-06-2020

Additional PROOF that the Trump campaign did not collude in any way with Russia in 2016, and that ADAM SCHIFF knowingly LIED when he said secret transcripts demonstrated beyond a doubt, the Trump campaign DID collude with Russia.

EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.

Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 5/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
May 06, 2020

Here's a good article w/vidclip, based on the Sean Hannity show tonight, with Senator Lindsey Graham. A.G. Barr gave Lindsey Graham a document today that demonstrates the entire Bob Mueller investigation was a set-up, based on evidence that didn't exist...and AAG Rod Rosenstein knew that it didn't exist when he appointed Bob Mueller as Special Counsel!

Worth the 7 minutes: theconservativetreehouse.com...-191 011

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
May 8, 2020

Yet another OBAMA Admin official who admitted to lying, in order to entrap Candidate/President Donald Trump.

Evelyn Farkas, a former Obama administration official who previously encouraged congressional staffers to gather evidence of alleged collusion between President Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia and said she "knew" there was additional such information out there, admitted she did not know such information existed in a 2017 interview with congressional investigators.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join