It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft Commercial (with Marina Abramovic) Removed Due To Negative Reactions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok what sort of bizzaro world are we entering into? Allegedly Microsoft just released an add featuring Marina Abramovich. Due to a very large number of down votes and commentary it was quicly pulled thats all the details I can find right now.
Thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Ok what sort of bizzaro world are we entering into? Allegedly Microsoft just released an add featuring Marina Abramovich. Due to a very large number of down votes and commentary it was quicly pulled thats all the details I can find right now.
Thoughts on this?

If this is true...

Shows us how out of touch and manipulative these mega-companies are and how stupid they must think the public is.

This is pretty bizarre stuff and I am usually meh about such things, certainly don't see how Microsoft would even consider such crap.

www.williambootartist.com... high-priestess
edit on 13-4-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Ummmmmm, do some research on this woman. Spirit Cooking, John Podesta?

Goodness, what the hell was Microsoft thinking?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Blessing

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well its really strange and I would say bad timing seeing as how much shade is on Bill Gate right now. Honestly when I saw the video I was like you have got to be kidding me.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

never will understand some of the BS that people call art. especially the feminist artsy fartsy kind.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Well its really strange and I would say bad timing seeing as how much shade is on Bill Gate right now. Honestly when I saw the video I was like you have got to be kidding me.

Same here. Woman straight up worships Satan.

Microsoft slipped.

Anyone even considering his vaccine after this has to be out of their ever lovin' mind.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yea when I heard about this I thought no way, but it's looks semi legit. Plus I know her history and "Art" is genuine. Now I just need to find where this was to be an actually Microsoft commercial, cause its so incredibly stupid as well as bad business it almost seems like satire. But if it isn't

well birds of feather....

edit on 13-4-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
She is a dark priestess and needs to find her way to remediations…….there is no forgiveness for her....her works must be deemed to be crimes against Humanity not Art and must be destroyed and banned globally....and god or not she requires a Trip to Olde Sparky.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
They were thinking we are two in the same...a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just headed to bills Instagram post to read the comments. wow people are pissed LOL

BILL GATES INSTAGRAM

EDIT: Keep refreshing it people are dropping comments every second.

edit on 13-4-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So why are people upset? Because she worships satan? I mean, imagine the # storm on places like ATS if she was pulled for worshipping jesus.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah, you don't or shouldn't want to see her work. Child abuse related imagery.

It's a little more than a slip up.
movie on microsoft
Microsoft logo is hidden behind that popup in the copied video as well

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Gates had a huge cp bust at his house and a lawsuit related to making MS employees watch related material at work.
Dudes sketch

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Bill Gates is a freak and also an anti-Humanitarian Terrorist … he may shove his fraudulent 'Vaccines" right up is tailpipe....we know the truths now....there are viral contaminants(produced by living things) and viral reactions(produced in remedial fashion by the body) …..the leftovers of a viral reaction or infection upon observation will show foreign dead material in what we call "viral size"(the lie is that it can be caught by people or that it is an entity unto itself instead of garbage or detritus cast off by a LIVING CATALYST )......what caused the body to react was a living thing placing pollutants inside the body.....these pollutants are fecal matter and dead rotting bodies....."vaccines" are made of pollutants like these ....and whatever else these monsters want to poison people with.

The "Vaccine Lie" will be recorded by future history as an overt act of War on Humanity.....it will be considered in the Crimes Against Humanity Category.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Just headed to bills Instagram post to read the comments. wow people are pissed LOL

BILL GATES INSTAGRAM

EDIT: Keep refreshing it people are dropping comments every second.

Oh wow, I could read those all night! Lol

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

momofthreeofthegreatest

Why are OG villains like Paul Offit and #PeterHotez, the world's top vaccine promoters, frantically warning us about the unique and frightening dangers inherent in developing a #coronavirus vaccine?
Scientists first attempted to develop a coronavirus vaccines after China's 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies terminating with fatal lung infections. Researchers had seen this same "enhanced immune response" during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died.

Offit, Hotez and even Anthony Fauci (in an unguarded moment), have warned that any new coronavirus vaccine could trigger lethal immune reactions when vaccinated people come in contact with the wild virus. Instead of proceeding with caution, Fauci has made the criminally reckless choice to fast track his own vaccine (partially funded by Gates) and 7 Gates vaccines without animal studies that could provide early warning of runaway immune response. Gates is so worried about the danger that he says he won’t distribute his vaccines until governments agree to indemnify him against lawsuits. On Feb 4, when there were only 11 active cases in the USA, Fauci quietly pushed through regulations giving coronavirus vaccine makers full immunity from liability.

Here are the studies referenced in the video:
2012 Study: Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Federal Register giving liability protection, The PREP Act: www.phe.gov...…/…/prepact/Pages/COVID19.aspx

20sReply

level_upnow

No to vaccines. You need to be charged with hate crimes against humanity. Your agenda will fail. No injections no RFID chips. No 5G.

15sReply

afrodominican79

Hope you try the vaccines on your family members! You’re satan on earth!

15sReply

ghelg87

EVIL & DISGUSTING. you should be ashamed and everyone else that deals with you.

14sReply

8fivetx

Will you be taking the vaccine @thisisbillgates?

12sReply

cjeisenhart

You’re a disgrace Bill Gates

8sReply

curiouslyhuman

# you Bill

7sReply

selbialeon

No Mr Bill our nation would not be part of your evil agenda... Keep your vaccine for yourself... Your family... And your precious evil friends...

4sReply

iridescentefaerie

We don’t give consent of our free will to you.

3sReply

kristamalone2112

I would be very afraid if I were you!! You are an old 👴🏻 ass mother Fkr and can’t live too much longer! Then you will have answering to do and will likely burn in Hell forever and ever! 🔥 You can’t escape it.

NowReply

APRIL 5

Some interesting stuff in the first comment.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think the idea of having VR (or AR) art exhibits is a pretty cool thing, it's too bad that MicroS went with this as their promo for it.

As to the issue of her needing to repent; does she? She should stand for any crimes against society she might have been a part of/committed/hidden, but weirdly we should realize that if her beliefs allow for her to do weird things then why should she repent? She should just stand trial for any crimes.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Coincidentally, I recently learned that Bill Gates also has a large interest in Digital Currency which is being organised by Bedeco Global Economic Forum. I made a thead on the subject, but it's mysterously been erased from existence.

Can I suggest you also look into

Bedeco Global Economy Forum
4th Industrial Revolution
SMC300 CHIP
Resource Based Economy
Industry4.o
Society5.0
BitMinutes
LCF Phoenix Big Data Management

I think all this 5G has been to make way for the new digital currency.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I know I have been so engrossed in the instagram mob with pitchforks that i totally forgot about this post here its nuts I have been grabbing screen shots of some of the comments and they just keep coming. Im not sure if this is real time views but its at 1,943,341 views right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join