It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Companies starting up again, is the end in sight?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Boeing brought back 2,500 workers today.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: blueman12
Tons of news agencies are reporting heavy hospital loads including my local news organizations. They can't all be in on the hysteria can they? Includjng non-us news organizations too...

My Cousin is a ICU nurse. She's enjoying the rest. Her statement, not mine.

My brother in law is a doctor and he says he has never worked this hard or seen his hospital this busy in all the time that he's worked there.
This is true but anecdotal is anecdotal.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: coop039

Boeing brought back 2,500 workers today.

How many where laid off?

What are the job titles of those 2500 that were brought back?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Tons of news agencies are reporting heavy hospital loads including my local news organizations. They can't all be in on the hysteria can they? Includjng non-us news organizations too...

You might not be aware of this, but many news organizations (including local news) are just controlled propaganda who say what they're told to say... So yes, they often are in on things together.

edit on 4/13/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Fair point. But not every news organization or journalist is a puppet. The whole world is reporting the dangers of covid.

It's hard to believe the WHOLE world is in on it...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Everyone i know in the healthcare field isn't saying covid is a joke. Ill listen to them and not dancing tik tok videos.

If multiple doctors come out and say covid isnt bad and we should go back to normal ill listen.

All i see is conspiracy theorists and politicians saying that covid is a joke.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
Because everyone's starting to realize this is just a hysteria

Why are people getting sick then?

I don't know anyone who is sick, and no one I know knowns anyone who is sick, and know onw they know knows anyone who is sick.

Of course well have heard bout people who were sick.

How bad would the pandemic be if nobody freaked out and continued as normal?

It would be like a bad - maybe even a really bad - flu season probably... neither of which I ever hear about, becuase my immune system works as designed.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Slightly worse than an average flu year, but with the tremendous benefit of Constitutional Rights still being respected and honored and an economy that was still booming.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It's hard to believe the WHOLE world is in on it...

Didn't all the world leaders meet up fairly recently 2019 G20 summit Osaka Japan?

Do we the people know what they get up to?.........NOooo!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

My SIL is a prison guard at a state pen. One inmate caught CV19 from his court parole hearing! Easy to track down where he got it Impossible to stop the spread.

www.sanluisobispo.com...

Making boats and selling boats are 2 different things, OP..

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

What about the multiple doctors and researchers that have posted and found numerous amounts of evidence to counter the “popular belief” are they just “quacks” because they go against the status quo?

Report on findings by Swiss group

PINSKY: I don’t know what they’re talking about. We used to point at the way Indiana responded to the opiate and the HIV epidemic as the model for the country. I don’t know what they’re talking about. The only reason I felt comfortable with Pence as Vice President was I was aware of his track record in Indiana in handling these serious problems, and they handled them better than most states did, almost any other state. So, I don’t know what the hell people are talking about. That is fake news... We have in the United States 24 million cases of flu-like illness, 180,000 hospitalizations, 16,000 dead from influenza. We have zero deaths from coronavirus. We have almost no cases. There are people walking around out there with the virus that don’t even know they have it, it’s so mild. So it’s going to be much more widespread than we knew. It’s going to be much milder than we knew. The 1.7% fatality rate is going to fall. Where was the press during the Mediterranean Corona outbreak, where the fatality rate was 41%? Why didn’t they get crazed about MERS or SARS? This is an overblown press-created hysteria. This thing is well in hand. President Trump is absolutely correct.

Dr. Drew..... yeah I know BUT!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

The totals for my city raise daily. They are not doubling but they are steadily going up since Mar 26. The total is now 78 cases. There are about 135K people in this city.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Obviously she's not in a hot spot. It's not bad everywhere. Doesn't mean its not bad in some places and really bad in other places.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That's not the right question to ask.

Why do people get sick? Because people are made up of little atoms and molecules that are living organisms. Virus' and diseases move into your molecules and live in or on them, that is considered their ecosystem.

You're asking me why people get sick, better question to ask is why mother nature has these little pathogens in the first place?

Point of my argument...people get sick and people die every single day brother.
edit on 13-4-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

That's what a lot are sayin'...your point's mine.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Limited basis. Wearing PPE in Washington where mitigation process have shown to be successful.
www.foxnews.com...

The company plans to recall about 2,500 employees to work at some of its sites in Washington state, where coronavirus mitigation efforts have been among the most successful in the nation.

“There will be new policies and procedures for social distancing and work area cleaning,” the Boeing message read, accordiing to The Seattle Times. “If you are able to support continued production, please reach out to your manager.”

Not exactly the way things used to be.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Everyone i know in the healthcare field isn't saying covid is a joke. Ill listen to them and not dancing tik tok videos.

If multiple doctors come out and say covid isnt bad and we should go back to normal ill listen.

All i see is conspiracy theorists and politicians saying that covid is a joke.

Sounds to me, what you mean is not "If multiple doctors tell me something, I'll believe it" but rather "If multiple news sources tell me this is what the doctors said, I'll believe it",

Because contrary to your belief, CoVID has been proven to have been over hyped. Look at my state of New York. We were the "Epicenter". Talking about morgue trucks at hospitals. My friend, I live in Fresh Meadows, about 5 minutes from Forest Hills hospital. I can tell you from first account that it isn't as bad as they made it out to be.

Javots center was turned into a field hospital. No one there.

USNS Comfort arrived in terminal 8. No one there.

We needed 40,000 ventilators. Now we only need a few 100.

But if you want to listen to the "experts", please ask any doctor or nurse you know personally about the situation rather than getting your daily dose of information from the disinformation mill.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

That is one of the biggest conspiracy theories that happens not to be true.
I know I know this is a conspiracy theory website. That doesn't mean we just get lazy.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That is one of the biggest conspiracy theories that happens not to be true.
I know I know this is a conspiracy theory website. That doesn't mean we just get lazy.

You must be new to ATS

Operation Mockingbird (love the name, mocking bird) 70+ years in the making brother

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Just because the media says something, doesn't make it true. We're going to start believing the same people that we know have always lied to us?

Did they suddenly have a change of heart and decide to start being honest...? Under what administration did this take place?

The media did a whole 360 from January to now in regards to their coverage of CoViD-19, on what to do, on where it originated, on who was responsible, who was taking the right precautions and who wants, masks/ppe, ect. But somehow, you expect anyone to take what they say with anything more than a grain of salt?

Please...spare the ATS community that much haha

Even so, it's always intellectually important to ask questions, even if you are wrong for asking them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join