It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson issues the warning most of us knew was coming.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes...indeed.

(Checking google translate for whatever that post meant...)

edit on 9-4-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

(post by PapaBoogaloo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

(post by PapaBoogaloo removed for political trolling and baiting)

Meanwhile the kids with FFF continue their protest online and I'm pretty sure XR isn't done with civil disobedience, either. You guys could really use this break to address the more pressing issues or they will be solved without you.

Nope. I don't see us going back to the way things were as if nothing happened. And why should we? This was about the younger people alleviating the corona crisis, and likewise we will need the older people to alleviate the climate crisis. Well. At least we will need you to jump and fly like a bankster.

Thx for your cooperation and c ya in hell!

edit on 9-4-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Looks like Twitter likes China more than America right now.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: incoserv

The local grocery store I go to which is packed every day has shopping carts lined up like normal with almost no one using gloves or masks. If the virus as claimed can live on plastic and medal for up to 72 hours, how many people are being infected that way or through gas pumps?

Gloves are not needed.
Wash your hands or like me I use hand sanatizer when I get back to my car.

And the only time I use a mask is when I am required to by a sign on the door.

The first rule is don't touch your face till your hands are clean. That is what the mask is for to remind you to clean your hands before touching your face.
You should worry about cleaning your hands when you get back to your car and after you pump gas.

And I am at high risk because i have heart problems, lung problems, (sarcoidosis) diabetes and two very rare autoimmune disorders.

I am also a retired EMT/firefighter.
edit on 10-4-2020 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
For those of you who have lost your job completely, have hope you will once again find employment.

With one of the government recommended companies no doubt, one of the big ones that Trump keeps thanking on a regular basis for all their help in supplying medical equipment and infrastructure support.

You know....BIG BROTHER!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: carewemust

It is true, THERE ARE NO DRUGS YET TO COMBAT THE CORONA VIRUS, so what shall we do. I say, give everything a try if its the last resort. Heck even honey and cinnamon might even help in the beginning.

How about good old fashioned FREE fresh air?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think if you can see the stored coffins and razor wire atop the fema camps; you should be able to see the end result of

Covid-19. Or perhaps I'm just paranoid.....

Perhaps that's for when people snap at these ludicrous lockdowns and say "NO".

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have been thinking all along that we're going to be seeing A TON of opportunistic social engineering going on by the time this is over with. They may not have made the virus happen but they are definitely not above exploiting it. They always do. Think 9/11. I am not someone who believes 9/11 was "an inside job". I believe it happened the way they say it did. But I also believe that they did a lot of extreme things (as a result of it) that were really not necessary at all (But because they had a perfect excuse, they did it anyway because they were all things they had been waiting for an excuse for all along).

So this is like a million times bigger of a blank check for unlimited government action against anyone or anything than 9/11 was. If they were ever going to completely enslave us, this would be the time to look for it. Globally.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
His job is to find the angle that will trigger the biggest reaction.

Of all the things he could have discussed he chose fear.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
June 12, 2020

DISNEY has pulled it's ads from the Tucker Carlson program, but remains cozy with Communist China.

Source: thenationalpulse.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join