It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Turn off 5G: Martin Pall, PhD: Argument for a 5G–COVID-19 Epidemic Causation Mechanism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So 2 people with a PHD but you just happen to have more knowledge in their fields than they do??

I'd take their informed opinion over yours any day of the week.
Not saying I believe it, just saying their words hold more weight than yours do

What about the Ph.Ds who say 5G is not dangerous?

I mean, if you are going to accept an opinion SOLELY because it comes from a Ph.D., then your beliefs will be filled with a bunch of conflicting and contradictory opinions.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Microwave Injured Veterans Network

Coronavirus :

"Are Microwave Injured Veterans More Likely to be Affected by Viruses?

Yes. Microwave radiation can cause immunosuppressive injuries by causing a known bio-mechanism; oxidation of fatty acids that leads to immune suppression.

Until now MIVN hasn't felt the need to highlight those microwave related immunosuppressive injuries because there are many other latent microwave related injuries that typically come to the forefront like leukemia or lymphoma.

Typically flu-like symptoms occur in the acute stages of injury not in the later stages. The microwave injured veteran typically recovers from the acute flu-like symptoms phase and then the pathology, which is very distinct, continues onward for the rest of their life. ​

If a microwave injured veteran is under quarantine he or she has to be quarantined under certain special conditions; no artificial electromagnetic field broadcasts into the room what-so-ever. No cell phones, no WiFi, no cell towers operating nearby otherwise the previously compromised immune system of the veteran may be further compromised giving the virus a stronger foothold. The veteran could die from experiencing multiple oxidative stress induced immunosuppression that allowed a virus to overtake the microwave injured veteran fill the lungs with water and basically drown the veteran.

If the goal of quarantine is care and healing then the immune system needs to be bolstered as opposed to being diminished by artificial electromagnetic field sources. ​

Until the 5G microwave systems are turned off world-wide; more deadly viruses are likely to break out and spread. It is predictable because the nature of microwave devices is to oxidize fatty acids.

5G is likely the most powerful of all of these microwave devices and therefore the most immunosuppressive due to the high potential to oxidize fatty acids. Oxidation is the process; immune suppression is the result; death can be the result but typically is not. ​

It is our belief that the White House task force should announce the immediate shut down of 5G cell facilities until a non-telecom industry panel of experts can be established and a formal review can be conducted. The White House task force should be bold and decisive and swift in this decision.

Lack of leadership in this matter will only make the problem worse. We believe that the President of the United States has the leadership and foresight to make a decision like this but we believe that he is not informed by his staff about this issue.

He has changed his mind before upon hearing facts multiple times. His staff shouldn't be fearful of speaking up to save lives. We are now asking openly for the President of the United States to shut down 5G immediately so that no one will be left behind. We believe in a rebound in health and human prosperity upon 5G shut down in the United States and elsewhere.

5G turned off globally equals better chances of healing naturally from viruses. We have lobbied nearly every government interagency with urgency and expressed the importance of the need to turn off 5G until new and more appropriate human health and safety standards can be established and we have not received any responses save one. We will not disclose that response source but the response was, "Our scientists do not agree with you." That's okay. They don't have to agree with us. By not agreeing with us they are not agreeing with their own prior research that we were happy to remind them about by sending this organization its own report from years ago. There is no agreeing or not agreeing and they are wasting valuable time. Our goal is not to convince but to remind interagency organizations of what they once knew but, over time, have forgotten. These bio-mechanisms in response to 5G are well established inarguable scientific facts regarding physics and bio-mechanics.

Look at the list of 5G systems in the gray box image. Anyone, including the general public, living in similar multiple close proximity microwave conditions that contracts a potentially deadly virus has a higher chance of mortality than someone that has no artificial electromagnetic field environmental oxidation of fatty acids stress.

If you, the reader, have the ability to take a similar photo of a WiFi list that matches your surroundings then you'll know how many 5G microwave towers are operating near your location. Consider that one of these 5G devices is enough to cause an immunosuppressive injury. The more 5G systems that are present; the higher the cumulative effect; the higher the chances of contracting a virus and the higher the mortality rate.

Contact your Congressional Representative and tell your representative that you support the immediate shut down of 5G towers, facilities, and devices. By doing so, you may save the lives of microwave injured veterans that have contracted a deadly virus and are not informed about their need to be isolated from all microwave radiation devices during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Tell your representative that you especially want 5G cell towers turned off in order to reduce the mortality rate. ​

If the 5G cell towers are not turned off immediately this virus will possibly resolve but the leukemia and lymphoma rates will skyrocket; that's the next phase of pathology. Every minute of the day that the towers are operational is a minute that the damage that is done to human beings cannot be undone. Providing general hygiene recommendations is helpful under non-oxidation non-microwave environmental conditions. Turning 5G cell towers off immediately should be the first thing that is ordered. Then all of that hygiene advice and guidelines will prove helpful. ​

Mr. President, Donald J. Trump, we call on you, on behalf of the estimated 4 million microwave injured veterans in the United States, to order those 5G cell towers turned off immediately. Rip the band-aid off. In your words, "What the hell do you have to lose?" Why should every other industry suffer to prop up this one industry? 5G is the massive elephant in the room. For those who say that 5G is essential for healthcare systems we wonder how on earth healthcare systems did just fine without 5G prior to 2018 and 2019? 5G is not essential, the technology is convenient yet harmful. That ideology is indicative of a worldwide personal affinity for a technology that doesn't even come close to being safe or healthy, similar to asbestos and tobacco affinity but much more harmful than those two toxins combined. "

www.microwavedvets.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Pretty much anythign that isnt terrestrial Radio and TV transmissions is operating in the microwave range these days.

That includes WiFi, 3g, 4g, 5g, emergency service transceivers, Tv transmitter tower interlinks, aeroplane communications systems, military stuff

Do we turn it all off? how will the "5g causes coronavirus" message get spread around then?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo Often I have heard radio heads dismiss the idea that those in the military have been harmed but they forget about what was called radio sickness in WW II. Many exposed to radar in military also suffered. BTW 5G has been used in airports for years and by the military. At airports young kids, pregnant individuals do not walk through scanners. Oxidative stress is coming to the foreground in scrutiny of new millimeter very high frequency short wave tech called 5G standing array antennae using beam tech, much different from blanket radiation of 3-4G (which has already caused devastating health problems per Dr. Pall.

Dr. Pall informs: delivery of super fast data packets via extraordinary pulsing of 5G millimeter waves adversely affects cells.

I have found other sources recently that report that virus conditions can be exacerbated by exposure to microwaves; millimeter not the same as microwaves, but the combo can be harmful. They are keeping 4G to accommodate' most with 4G phones while they implement 5G and try to sell people spendy devices: 5G phones can cost $1100-1800. A perfect MW storm.
Meanwhile food insecurity from San Diego to Nebraska to E Coast on news today, who has the money?

Excerpt from Martin Pall, PhD: Electromagnetic fields, including the highly pulsed and therefore highly dangerous 5G millimeter wave radiation, act via activation of voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs) with VGCC activation producing five different effects, each of which have roles in stimulating the replication and spread of coronaviruses:

1. Excessive intracellular calcium
2. Oxidative stress
3. NF-kappaB elevation
4. Inflammation
5. Apoptosis (programmed cell death)

The predominant cause of death in the COVID-19 epidemic, is pneumonia and each of these five effects also have roles in pneumonia, such that each of them is predicted to greatly increase the percent of people dying death in this epidemic. It seems highly plausible that 5G radiation is greatly increasing the spread of the epidemic and also the death rate in individuals that are infected. clip
electromagnetichealth.org...…/…/

edit on America/ChicagoamWed, 08 Apr 2020 04:31:47 -050030044704314America/Chicago by EarthShine because: save space; data dieting advised!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not sure what you did mean, but hey...the leap from 4G to 5G is a game changer as in technology aspect...it`s millimeter waves etc...more power also in use , so that equals more radiation.

4G allready is hurting people, including myself...that`s why i build shielding to my home

We are electrical beings. The Russians made the observations of negative health effects of man made EMF early in 1950s or 1960s...this been know for decades, but the truth have been supressed deliberately, hell i was not even born when they did studys showing the harmfull effects..

I've heard that the Russians have banned pesticides and GMOs, kicked Monsanto out of the country, banned/outlawed George Soros and a few other things that sound good. Do you know whether or not 5G is being implemented in the Russian Federation?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

Agree and that`s why to help prevent this covid-19 they should turn the 5G off .

But , it`s all planned event...this is not about logic...it`s about what they want to achieve.

Btw here is the link also :

Argument for a 5G – COVID-19 Epidemic Causation Mechanism by Martin Pall, PhD

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tamsuan

I heared that Russia have plans to launch 5G 2020, i gues it`s not yet online. Military have some 5G but not much

And by looking Russia covid-19 death numbers and compare to usa number it`s quite obvious correlation with 5G .

USA 400,549 / 12,857 Deaths/1M pop 39 5G is on

Russia 8,672 / 63 Deaths/1M pop 0.4 5G is off

If putin has any brain cells, he will make a decision to cancel 5G in Russia. And if he dont, it Just proves that Putin takes orders from cabal ....Because Russia has a lot knowledge about EMF dangers.

edit on 8-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Tamsuan
And by looking Russia covid-19 death numbers and compare to usa number it`s quite obvious correlation with 5G .

It's interesting to note that russians also drink more vodka than americans.
They wear tracksuits more often, play more balalaika, tame bears, and use more drugs in sports.

Could there be a correlation there?
Should i drink vodka while riding a bear to survive the c-virus?

Also interesting how Austria has only 30 deaths/1M pop, even though they have had 5g for almost a year.
How do you explain that?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: maskim
Also interesting how Austria has only 30 deaths/1M pop, even though they have had 5g for almost a year.
How do you explain that?

The same way they wont explain why Iran, which has no 5G, had thousands of deaths.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: maskim

Austria pop : 8 451 860 deaths : 273 . death/1M pop :30

Russia pop: 142 122 776 . deaths :63 . death/1M pop :0.4

To me it look`s like there is much more covidian mystery ilness with 5G country . Btw Moscow has bigger population than what whole Austria has...it`s huge place they say...

Compare Moscow and NYC ....

Vodka...i have nothing against vodka

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: maskim
Compare Moscow and NYC ....

Can i do Seoul instead which has almost twice the population density than NYC, had 5g for a year and exactly 0 CV deaths as of 2 days ago?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Dr. Pall conference call 4/9/20-Parts1+2: We must not ignore smart tech via RF/Microwaves, harming nature, maiming us; can exacerbate fires. Oregon's Martin Pall, PhD, worldwide recognized as a leading expert, has little hope unless we stop 5G, may have to remove 4G due to declining sperm, ova quality/quantity+. Extinction? Vital to listen, share audio recordings: SLIDES: scientists4wiredtech.com...

Part 1-4/9/20-Martin Pall, PhD 2 hrs. 14 min.
recordings.tapeacall.com...
~~
Part 2-4/9/20-Martin Pall, PhD, on call til minute 24; then participants discuss, 98 on call; some suggest 'cures.'
RE 5G: very helpful site: Scientists4WiredTech.com
Notice donations needed for legal actions.

recordings.tapeacall.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

right - so the bloke that said 4g would kill us all [ it didnt ] - now says 5g is the new killer

can he publish any meaningfull data that shows correlation between 4g and health [ hear - UK - we has had 4G operational since 2012 ] - 8 years of data - should show " something "

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Most of yesterday I considered the link between covid-19 and 5G BS. Then yesterday evening all the info I read, heared and seen about this relationship was trying to find its place in the puzzle I created in my mind. What I do in such instances is sleep on it because its too much for me to make any sense of it being awake. Then this morning with a cup of coffee and a cigarette I gave it a pause and then it hit me... The dead birds I noticed on the streets, my cat who got suddently ill and died, the old folks and random healthy people who got sick...and died. It fits all into the theory that this microwave is shaking people and all other organisms loose. If you have somewhere a problem in your cells this radiowave will make it die...if you have too many of such weak cells you will not survive.

So..I do not want to completely jump into this conspiracy theory but it brought me sitting on the fence. Having read about how governments are ück:ing with its citizens, how they protect illegal meetings like the bilderberg I lost trust in them. It will not surprise me if this world government decided that having this 5G operational is more important then the geneticly less strong.....there is money to be made and there are citizens to control with it.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Clearly, 5g is not causative of the virus, so let's stop saying it is. Radio frequencies (RF) do not bring together genetic material to create a virus. What is being said is that RF energy at certain frequencies affects the human body in deleterious ways, and that is fact. You all know that our bodies are complex organic systems that run on a form of low power bio-induced electricity. Your brain, heart, and muscles all respond to electro-chemical stimulation, and just as a drug can affect the functioning of the body, so can electromagnetic forces at particular frequencies. The negative effects are accumulative, and worsen over time

The military already has weaponized RF for crowd control using narrow microwave bursts to excite the molecules in your body. Your own mobile phone tells you not place the device next to your body, it's in 'Settings', 'About', then 'Legal', and right there it gives you the 'disclaimer', and it tells you the 'specific absorption rate' (SAR) at which the body absorbs RF energy, it then goes onto to tell you to use a hands-free option.

Fact is, our bodies absorb radio frequency energy, and in today's world we are constantly bathed in it, and we wonder why cancers are so prevalent in our societies? You don't need high power to cause effects on and in the body, you just need it to be within a particular set of frequencies to cause energy interaction at molecular and cellular levels.

www.5gspaceappeal.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

right - so the bloke that said 4g would kill us all [ it didnt ] - now says 5g is the new killer

can he publish any meaningfull data that shows correlation between 4g and health [ hear - UK - we has had 4G operational since 2012 ] - 8 years of data - should show " something "

Whatever you do.... don't read this book:
www.amazon.co.uk...=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+invisible+rainbow&qid=158 6771234&sprefix=The+in&sr=8-1

In the uk people are putting pictures of rainbows in their windows....... are they doing it all around the world?
edit on 13-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I heard spain is doing the rainbow thing too...

NC

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy
I wonder..... why rainbows?

I put an Invisible Rainbow up in my window..... to advertise the book.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I don't know...
Looking for the meaning of rainbows i came about this...

There is an undeniable effect of enchantment caused by the appearance of a rainbow. The view is often breathtaking and exciting, often leaving spectators breathless or pensive

Probably not. Bold mine

rainbow symbolic meaning

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy
The rainbow is already being used by LGBT.... so I think it is rather strange.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join