It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD and USNORTHCOM townhall 03/24/2020 Sending people to Mountains

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
is it really handling that many more?? Many or most of those cases would have been related to a corona or rhino or influenza virus to begin with. Who is to say this is simply just out-competing the other two main viral causes of respiratory illnesses?? Can you be infected with all three at the same time?? Probably only in a lab.

The truth will come in 2021 or 2022 when the WHO and CDC have their final numbers for 2020.

On topic though, do Senators and governors get to ride out apocalypse (whatever it may be in whatever timeline) in the mountains too, or is that reserved for higher ups and military personnel?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It doesn't matter what the cause is. It's the combination of all the hospitalizations that would be going on anyway, with the additional hospitalizations from the virus. You still have people having heart attacks, getting hit by cars, falling down and breaking bones, e.t.c. Now you have thousands of additional people that need care.

It's all about continuity. Right now, it's mostly military commanders, to ensure the chain of command. If it were to reach a tipping point, we'd see visible members of the government going into bunkers, to ensure continuity of government.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

we'd see visible members of the government going into bunkers, to ensure continuity of government.

I don't think they would show us that. It would cause panic.

I think we would just be told they are isolating at home or something like that.

That's the whole point of the virus, according to some CT's.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

There would still be a lot of evidence that we'd see. Supplies going in, areas closed off that aren't normally, odd patrols where there weren't before, e.t.c. There would be some kind of evidence of it happening.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'd suggest taking a look at solar activity, not asteroids or comets or whatnot, for an explanation.

Cheers, have a good one.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I can see Cheyenne Mountain from my desk here at work. The mountains are beautiful today but expecting rain later.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Any link to the news about this?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It feels like this all makes sense now that an obvious agent of foreign power has taken complete control over the USA and is making demands that violate the essence of our very way of constitutional life. Demands that are already enriching one of the most profitable industries on Earth and companies/labs linked to the Chinese communist party and military.

Well, I think it's time to start burning the flag of our enemy on public streets.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I was thinking a similar thing last night about a contingency placed in Cheyenne Mountain for continuation of Command and Control of the military. Seems this Miliey treason story gets deeper and deeper.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Has been posted in other topics - thought I'd share it here

‘EYES ONLY’: ‘Operation Granite Shadow’, The US Military’s Above-Top-Secret Plans If COVID-19 Cripples Government - Flashback March 24, 2020

.....Above-Top Secret contingency plans already exist for what the military is supposed to do if all the Constitutional successors are incapacitated. Standby orders were issued more than three weeks ago to ready these plans, not just to protect Washington but also to prepare for the possibility of some form of martial law.

According to new documents and interviews with military experts, the various plans – codenamed Octagon, Freejack and Zodiac – are the underground laws to ensure government continuity. They are so secret that under these extraordinary plans, “devolution” could circumvent the normal Constitutional provisions for government succession, and military commanders could be placed in control around America.

“We’re in new territory,” says one senior officer, the entire post-9/11 paradigm of emergency planning thrown out the window. The officer jokes, in the kind of morbid humor characteristic of this slow-moving disaster, that America had better learn who Gen. Terrence J. O’Shaughnessy is.

He is the “combatant commander” for the United States and would in theory be in charge if Washington were eviscerated. That is, until a new civilian leader could be installed.

‘We’re in territory we’ve never been in before’........

Remember When.... 2005 In lab, deadly flu of 1918 is reborn

edit on 9152021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yea, and now the world is at war. Open conflict between western powers against Russia using a proxy as a sacrificial lamb. Open conflict in the Middle East with Iran and its proxies attacking near daily now American assets in Iraq and Syria, Israel in open conflict on two fronts with Yemen now attacking any ship on open waters with an Israeli affiliation.

And a domestic political leadership currently serving the interests of Communist China. Its sure looking very peaceful globally.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join