It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD and USNORTHCOM townhall 03/24/2020 Sending people to Mountains

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Coverstory-19 being used as the reason to relocate personnel to Cheyenne Mountain and another undisclosed location with other people that the general is not at liberty to say. I bet its to make sure nobody catches a virus type most people have had once since they were two years old if they been alive at least twenty years. 🙄

Air Force General Terrence O’Shaughnessy heads up the US’ Northern Command, as well as the North American Aerospace Defense Command – a joint US/Canadian operation that monitors the skies over North America for missile and airborne threats. Earlier this week, O’Shaughnessy told reporters via Facebook that some of his watch teams would be moved from their usual command center at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado to a number of hardened underground bunkers.

One of these facilities is the Cheyenne Mountain bunker complex, a warren of tunnels buried under 2,000 feet (610m) of granite, and sealed behind blast doors designed to withstand a 30 megaton nuclear explosion.

“Our dedicated professionals of the NORAD and NORTHCOM command and control watch have left their homes, said goodbye to their families, and are isolated from everyone to ensure they can stand the watch each and every day to defend our homeland,” O’Shaughnessy said. He also said that personnel sent underground will share the bunker with other members of the military, but he is “not at liberty to discuss who’s moving in there.”

Another team has been sent to an undisclosed location, O’Shaughnessy added.

Let's see who else has been very careful this last week and recently.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They are just doing this now?

With the long incubation time, that doesn't sound like a good idea unless they are quarantined for 3 weeks "before" going into a bunker.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No, it's just hitting the public now.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Just because they share the same name doesn't mean they're even similar viruses. Having other virtues "since they were two" doesn't mean they're immune or resistant to this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe they know something we don't. Or has anything to do with the asteroids coming towards Earth,which NASA claims they will not hit us.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Pretty sure thats my cousins's husband in one of those videos. He packed up and left NO about 3 weeks ago for training. His promotion to full Bird was backdated to last August when he arrived wherever he went. All my cousin knows or at least says.

Every time I ask him what he does he says " I work for the Army " " I'm on duty 24-7 for the last 10 years "

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Pretty sure thats my cousins's husband in one of those videos. He packed up and left NO about 3 weeks ago for training. His promotion to full Bird was backdated to last August when he arrived wherever he went. All my cousin knows or at least says.

Every time I ask him what he does he says " I work for the Army " " I'm on duty 24-7 for the last 10 years "

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Listen, I get it, you all have to keep this sham up until the very last minute. Uninterrupted flow of resources and orders and all.

Global border closures and global military activations and treaty organizations talking mandate and undisclosed personnel being deployed to Mountains designed for the apocalypse arse not from a family of viruses that causes the cold and is pretty much in line with any other years respitory threats to mankind. deaths which tally over ten million annually before a microscope by the msm was ordered at Bilderberg 2019 to order the world's population into fear, dread and terror not seen since Y2K.

I won't ask you what is really going on, because your hands and lips are tied by orders, so you will only mock me and repeat the official line . I don't blame you for it, you have a job to do too.

I only ask that others please start reading between the lines and realize this fictional drama narrative being played out is still a cover for something very significant about to happen. Serious enough that the whole world is moving in tandem towards an expectant moment.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is interesting, but do you have a link to the quoted article in the OP please?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Cheyenne Mountain is where the Stargate program is located. Maybe they are sending people off world in case it gets out of control. Kidding... sort of.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Or, you don't have the slightest clue what is going on, are obsessed with the next world war, and see things where there's nothing. I get it, you have to keep your mindset ot risk realizing the world isn't as screwed up as you hope it is. But you just go right on cheering for the next war.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
Cheyenne Mountain is where the Stargate program is located. Maybe they are sending people off world in case it gets out of control. Kidding... sort of.

Someone watches too many old TV shows.

edit on 3/29/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I only ask that others please start reading between the lines and realize this fictional drama narrative being played out is still a cover for something very significant about to happen. Serious enough that the whole world is moving in tandem towards an expectant moment.

The way the world reacted (overreacted) to covid-19 never sit right with me. It always seemed like a "watch the left hand" trick was taking place. So what do you believe is happening or coming?
edit on 29-3-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
with the kind of reaction by civil governments we have seen it only makes sense to have personnel in secure locations (in theory I would have thought a carrier was pretty secure also) in case things take a bad turn.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe it's the asteroids?? Your right, I can't risk becoming sane. I will just keep speculating and suspecting the worst.

And by that, I recommend everyone ignore this. Not like it was important anyways.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Quite a few people at my work (I work at ports) think this was a cover to pop a big financial bubble that was coming for a long time. I am not sure what to think about that theory but this does seem to be an overreaction at times. I am personally wobbling on the fence.
edit on 29-3-2020 by nonnez because: grammer

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Commanders moving into secure centers ISN'T that important. A command staff in a mountain isn't going to stop anything, or win a war, or do anything useful other than tell the really important people where they need to go. The people in the field getting actual work done are the ones that matter.

If we were hit with a large asteroid all they'd do is sit in their mountain and watch the world end. Just like the government the military has a plan for ensuring we have people that don't get sick that can retain command. That's all this is.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

DART is evidence the elite know of an incoming asteroid along with multiple missions already exploring asteroids.

lately many asteroids have been coming close to earth. Tensions between super powers are on the rise. Geological evidence of drastic earth changes every 3600 years is confirmed. Look at global temperature records being broken. Massive forest fires. Volcanoes erupting much more than ever before recorded along with extreme weather on the rise for 100 years. Bees dying off along with many other organisms. Coral reef in australia dying. 600 tonnes of ice melting in greenland. We are near the end for sure. The virus is a distraction but not fake.

Magnetic north is on the move from Canada to Siberia and magnetic south to indian ocean with strong evidence of a magnetic pole flip within the next two generations.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's probably a comet.

COVID-19 was first reported on December 31, 2019 just 3 days after C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS) comet was discovered.

It's getting brighter if you do your research but I'm still having a hard time finding out the size of this rock.

Hopi Blue star maybe?

Or are there any amateur astronomers out there to disprove this theory?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the COG, civilian 'shadow cabinet' has been activated and is holed up somewhere, just in case this whole thing goes south.

Perhaps that is the real reason we have seen so many retirements from senior executive positions of late..
edit on 3/29/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join