It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Unfortunately, the more revelations come out of this nature, the more impotent/helpless President Trump looks. I've said this before, but now, more than ever, I think the deep-state assassins have FORCED President Trump to re-focus on MAGA societal issues, instead of delivering justice to Coup plotters.

edit on 4/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted bye: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords
Unfortunately, the more revelations come out of this nature, the more impotent/helpless President Trump looks. I've said this before, but now, more than ever, I think the deep-state assassins have FORCED President Trump to re-focus on MAGA societal issues, instead of delivering justice to Coup plotters.

The problem is that trump has hired the deepstate to go after the deepstate which everyone likes to dismiss or overlook or justify as you needing a corrupted individual to go after other corrupted individuals . You should never put a corrupted or compromised individual in charge, you may consult with them but dont have them lead an investigation

If you have been playing in the swamp you are more than likely compromised . Its typically not a good thing when the people you are going after know your secrets. Hence everytime you think you are going to get a bite of sweet justice you end up with a spoiled sour taste instead.

edit on 52430America/ChicagoTue, 21 Apr 2020 23:52:49 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I actually think that is a very accurate description of what it is....I had the exact thought earlier that it’s just getting old knowing they knowingly manipulate us on every level through more confusing and twisted manifestations of “language”

You see, at the most basic level.. if all the “tools” that they have were stripped from them... their symbolism or imagery... the photographs/videos they get to select... the tone of voice they use... The precise wording.. the flashy colors and sound effects... every bit of it is scripted and coordinated... for a desired reaction in energy ....

If all that was gone we would see them for what they are and wouldn’t give them the reaction they want.

Now, I follow all the mainstream stuff and a lot of alternative stuff on my social media accounts and I scroll it a few times daily ...
I understand that it throws things up for me in an algorithm and I always hold that into consideration when judging the picture it’s trying to paint me into...

But- I also have a factor that’s become more important than any of that... it is getting very old just watching some synthetic version of a human consciousness track and analyze me to death in order to manipulate my online experience into the best energetic cocktail for inter dimensional vampires to feast on.

What’s more interesting to me is the people I know in real life... the former coworkers, the high school friends, the family in other states... the differing perspectives and the things they choose to share.... and how that energy impacts you hits much different.

I think to say that we are all in the same storm... but we are not all in the same boat - can best sum it up.

I don’t know anybody that watches the news. Ok I know more than a handful of 70+ that use FB more intensely than my gen.

So I think most people are just seeing the viral clips selected to make specific points, as well as whatever they’ve “followed” gets thrown up due to the algorithm.

Most people don’t dig deep.. they just look at what’s in front of them. I have two sets of info I analyze. The info thrown up to me, and the info I seek out.

It’s been strange to watch them merge. Lol

A lot of my crafty friends are making masks ...
Im seeing plenty of positive
I sometimes hate being the bringer of the negative by talking about the vaccine crap.. or the false info..
Ya know.. good intentions don’t always matter in consequence.

Some people straight up will tell you they don’t wanna know. The negative nature of it isn’t something they can handle.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 21-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Gotta be a few good guys left in there, somewhere. 🙄
But, the telecom will probably get fined (who cares cause we will pay for it anyhow) and Schiff will remain untouchable.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I think the people in Adam Schiff's district like how he operates. The same for Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, and other California lawmakers. We see them as total nutjobs and crooks, but not the voters out there apparently.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Gotta be a few good guys left in there, somewhere. 🙄
But, the telecom will probably get fined (who cares cause we will pay for it anyhow) and Schiff will remain untouchable.

A fine is an incorrect term when it comes to these behemoth corporations , in reality its a calculated risk and cost of doing business. You take a chance to cross into grey area or fully go across the line to make 3 billion in profits with a chance of having to pay 500 million in fines with no jail time. Easypeezy decision for them to make when it comes to finances

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 19 POTUS tweets on 21st, 34 POTUS tweets on 20th:

Q V17.42 20200421 to 3987 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
As a life-long businessman, it's impossible for the President to know what type of person is best to lead a given government department or agency. He has no choice but to accept recommendations from those on the inside...currently or previously.

President Trump may have gotten lucky with DNI Grenell and William Barr, because Democrats in the House and Senate are angry as hell at both. That's a good sign. Time will tell. But I hope not too much time, lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers, my reference was this is like Q spillover, that was not normal Q interaction n feel for me ( the vid ) a next leVel up habbening world wide atm, a point being reached and imo a noospheric breach, just my feel and direction is centre or heart point, the seventh of 7 directions, the centre of the cube opening.

What does this mean, no feel atm .

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is where we need Q to be legit. He needs that M.I. and DoD shield. He is Commander in Chief... serving patriots do not take that lightly.

If Q is legit, and the plan is real, and Team Q cannot be neutralized by the DS...we may see justice.

Hope is not a strategy. Real people with real authority and real conviction simply need to do their jobs and rise above the swamp. If it happens... historic... if not... another DS win.

However, the Dems have as much a 2024 problem as they do a 2020 problem. The GOP has several strong candidates who have a brand new template to employ.
edit on 22-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
He has no choice but to accept recommendations from those on the inside...currently or previously.

I could almost overlook that had he done that only at the start. However he has been in there long enough and has fired enough people to only continue making the same mistake of hiring within the swamp over and over.

Which leads to question the notion that MI asked him to run for POTUS. if so MI is slacking with giving trump intelligence on who to hire. Or maybe trump has been a useful idiot all along and getting played by deepstate or group within the deepstate fighting for a power grab?

President Trump may have gotten lucky with DNI Grenell and William Barr, because Democrats in the House and Senate are angry as hell at both. That's a good sign. Time will tell. But I hope not too much time, lol.

I hope you are right but im not holding my breath for anything of significance to come from barr just like trust session delivered nothing.
edit on 17430America/ChicagoWed, 22 Apr 2020 00:17:27 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Barr, gets a second bite at the apple as AG.

He taps Durham to pursue the SpyGate scandal.

If Barr was going to mail it in, he’d have dubbed a less capable or noteworthy lead.

Durham is the key. I don’t think what we’ve seen so far paints a picture of coming up empty.

- an administrative review converted to a criminal investigation.

- he/Barr making international trips to chase down overseas leads. (Q points to this).

- he’s pushing forward during the pandemic.

My gut tells me when he drags the 4 Amigos into be interviewed, he will already know the answers to every question he puts to them.

Either they conspired or they lie to him about conspiring. Lose/Lose. Plead the 5th and he gets to control the flow of evidence.

We shall see if Barr/Durham are the real deal or do they go down as the Apple Dumpling Gang.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another angle on the emphasis of Movies in Q posts:

By chance, I found this Business Insider article on the White house movie theatre, which states that:

In 2017, "Finding Dory" made headlines for being the first film screened in Donald Trump's White House.

My first reaction was "Why would a 70 yr old guy, whose youngest child was approaching his teens, watch a kids film. Then I realised he may have put it on for the grandkids, or... there is some relevance to the plan of that film.

According to IMDB, Ellen De Generes plays the lead role.

There is a fish called a John Dory which could be the symbolism that the cabal always puts in its films:

John Dory, St Pierre or Peter's Fish, refers to fish of the genus Zeus, especially Zeus faber, of widespread distribution. It is an edible demersal coastal marine fish with a laterally compressed olive-yellow body which has a large dark spot, and long spines on the dorsal fin. The dark spot is used to flash an 'evil eye' if danger approaches.

The novel An Antarctic Mystery by Jules Verne gives another account, which has some popularity but is probably fanciful: "The legendary etymology of this piscatorial designation is Janitore, the 'door-keeper,' in allusion to St. Peter, who brought a fish said to be of that species, to Jesus at his command."

Now here's the intriguing tie-in to John Podesta:

It has 10 long spines on its dorsal fin and 4 spines on its anal fin.

10+4 = 14, plus fish....

Does Finding Dory fit in to the Watch the Water puzzle? Does Watch the Water literally mean that films heavily featuring water need to be watched as they hold cabal messaging?

Sigourney Weaver Played the voice of the aquarium announcer in Finding Dory.

wiki

In 2009, Weaver signed a petition in support of Roman Polanski, calling for his release after he was arrested in Switzerland in relation to his 1977 charge for drugging and raping a 13-year-old girl; she had previously starred in his 1994 film Death and the Maiden.[66][67]

She supports pedos
edit on 22-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Like i have said i hope im wrong but from what i have seen from these investigations ran by swamp creatures they always come up short despite having lots of promise.

To me these investigation are not really intended to prosecute but rather tie up lose ends and see where the risks are. Thats why you end up with immunity deals that never deliver anything and actually protect the system from crumbling.

Also why the real whistle blowers like assage and gucccifer end up in jail and those with the ability to bring down the system end up dead like seth rich and pos epstein.

edit on 31430America/ChicagoWed, 22 Apr 2020 00:31:56 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'll go with the real deal.
It's happening alright, this has to be done without any margin for error and timing is critical.
AG Barr knows full well he was brought in to do this, he's going to do it. It's top priority.
If Trump thinks Barr is not up to the task he'll let us know, that's how I feel about it.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Barr, gets a second bite at the apple as AG.

He taps Durham to pursue the SpyGate scandal.

If Barr was going to mail it in, he’d have dubbed a less capable or noteworthy lead.

Durham is the key. I don’t think what we’ve seen so far paints a picture of coming up empty.

- an administrative review converted to a criminal investigation.

- he/Barr making international trips to chase down overseas leads. (Q points to this).

- he’s pushing forward during the pandemic.

My gut tells me when he drags the 4 Amigos into be interviewed, he will already know the answers to every question he puts to them.

Either they conspired or they lie to him about conspiring. Lose/Lose. Plead the 5th and he gets to control the flow of evidence.

We shall see if Barr/Durham are the real deal or do they go down as the Apple Dumpling Gang.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I'll go with the real deal.
It's happening alright, this has to be done without any margin for error and timing is critical.

i thought these people are stupid? Surely they left rampant evidence of their crimes.

edit on 36430America/ChicagoWed, 22 Apr 2020 00:36:44 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

i thought these people are stupid?

I don't remember saying that but more important than their intellect would be their connections, ability to blackmail others and knowing the lay of the land. Trump is an underdog in many ways but he also has connections, ability to blackmail others and knowing the lay of the land. I think he's much better at this game than the Comey's of the world are giving him credit for.

The way I see it is Trump has limited powers and is still an outsider, explains the pace.
AG Barr respects the Presidency and seems to have a good working relationship with Trump. Backs Trump on issues.
Trump and Barr have publicly said there were serious illegal spying and a coup or as Trump said the other day ......
"a take down of a duly elected president".
I think payback is coming, Trump is an eye for an eye kind of guy no two ways about it.

I hope I'm right and I agree sometimes it seems like it ain't happening but I still see it happening, no way they get away with what they did, too much evidence in the public domain in my opinion.
We'll see...or not

originally posted by: interupt42

Like i have said i hope im wrong but from what i have seen from these investigations ran by swamp creatures they always come up short despite having lots of promise.

To me these investigation are not really intended to prosecute but rather tie up lose ends and see where the risks are. Thats why you end up with immunity deals that never deliver anything and actually protect the system from crumbling.

Also why the real whistle blowers like assage and gucccifer end up in jail and those with the ability to bring down the system end up dead like seth rich and pos epstein.

edit on 22-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The way I see it is Trump has limited powers and is still an outsider, explains the pace.
AG Barr respects the Presidency and seems to have a good working relationship with Trump. Backs Trump on issues.
Trump and Barr have publicly said their were serious illegal spying and a coup or as Trump said the other day ......
I think payback is coming, Trump is an eye for an eye kind of guy no two ways about it.

I hope I'm right and I agree sometimes it seems like it ain't happening but I still see it happening, no way they get away with what they did, too much evidence in the public domain in my opinion.
We'll see...or not

I have said from the start im willing to ride this out to the 2020 election before i completely dismiss it all as bs , or nothing more than a gorrilla marketing campaign for trump, or change in management within the deepstate.

However if by November we are still playing this teaser game without 1 significant indictment then my .0000001 chance of justice being served drops to 0. Especially if Q starts with some bs that we need trump re elected for the indictments. Bs ,he has had 4 years to indict just one of these significant person who Q likes to repeatedly call stupid.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yea, that sounds about right. Sounds like a more than fair timeline, beating Hillary and kicking Jeb Bush's teeth down his throat like he did has given Trump some leeway with me but I do think your timeline is close to mine.

Trump and Barr have publicly said their were serious illegal spying and a coup or as Trump said the other day ......

We'll see...or not

I have said from the start im willing to ride this out to the 2020 election before i completely dismiss it all as bs , or nothing more than a gorrilla marketing campaign for trump, or change in management within the deepstate.

However if by November we are still playing this teaser game without 1 significant indictment then my .0000001 chance of justice being served drops to 0. Especially if Q starts with some bs that we need trump re elected for the indictments. Bs ,he has had 4 years to indict just one of these significant person who Q likes to repeatedly call stupid.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Yea, that sounds about right. Sounds like a more than fair timeline, beating Hillary and kicking Jeb Bush's teeth down his throat like he did has given Trump some leeway with me but I do think your timeline is close to mine.

We'll see...or not

Yep the reason i gave it a .00001 chance in the first place was because as you stated hillary was suppose to win . Along with the fact all the wrong people didn't like him like the GOP,,DNC,Tech companies Hollywood, and the MSM
edit on 08430America/ChicagoWed, 22 Apr 2020 01:08:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join