It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Only thing I’m certain about lately is that I have NO freaking clue what’s going on lol 😂

Nothing makes sense really... it’s all gone bat crap nuts!!!

It really is like watching a movie

edit on 23-3-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Holy Moly, are we almost there ?! Does this turn out really good in the end and the Plan works or ??? Who knows what exactly this " Kung-Flu " is or isn't, it hit close to home seeing my Dad in respiratory distress so suddenly, Thankfully he tested negative for CV, and is recovering, but what he had sure seems a lot like the same symptoms of CV, basically Pneumonia. Is it a coincidence, IDK ?

So how does this play out ? Chloro-quine saves the day ? Meanwhile the Whole World is resetting ? Understandably folks are worried, lol, heck even somewhat understanding the Plan doesn't make one immune to doubt, and sure tests our Faith. Does Q+ pull a rabbit out of his hat by Easter ? Not a horrible, evil, Wonderland rabbit either !! This next month will tell us a lot..

Thanks Dash, Sufi and All....whatever happens, no regrets ...

Is this a message " Plan not Panic " ?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
As if this wasn't enough drama, we just had a major conjunction of Jupiter and Mars and now there is a Comet
Just passing Mars orbit as it enters the inner solar system.

The Stars are aligning.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Tagged so I can read in morning.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thanks Dashen!

I put up the 33rd star for this thread.

P

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
twitter.com...

edit on 23-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I still see this as "moves and countermoves". I am not sure they knew the exact "when and where", but these actions show me it was prepared for as a possibility:

1) Sept 19, 2019: E.O. and hand-picked team set up to review and modernized a pandemic response.

Executive Order on Modernizing Influenza Vaccines in the United States to Promote National Security and Public Health

2) Jan 20, 2020: 3M requested to doubled its production of M95 masks (11 days before Trump imposed travel restrictions on China. Over the past 2 months, production is up to 100 million masks a month. (@Rex)

3M doubles output of N95 respirator masks amid coronavirus outbreak

3) Jan 31, 2020: made the early call to restrict travel from China very early (The 2020 Lunar New Year was late Jan - early Feb, and this is the largest period of overseas travel for Chinese).

Trump Administration Restricts Entry Into U.S. From China

edit on 23-3-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

a reply to: brewtiger

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That is weird. Unless the guy has one, and only one, facial expression.

ETA. Looking at magnified views of the images, both of those logos on the t-shirt have "artifact residue" surrounding them; may have both been overlain on a photo of "Tom in generic blue T-shirt". Gawrsh, Hanx, you wouldn't mislead us now, would you?

I LOL at your photo of the forest. Dog literally bombed the photo!

Cheers
edit on 23-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Thanks Dashen. You've put a lot of work into organizing these threads.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good to hear your Dad is feeling better.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Mars = The Sword
Jupiter = The Shield

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

President Trump gets to the heart of the matter: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Great timing as usual, thank you for being you, blessings.

Feel five eyes kiwi data acoming, maybe Aussies first lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
The big roundish emblem on the T-shirt that says "Staying Home" is photoshopped onto the T-Shirt. It's too smooth. The edges of it are too perfect also.

I presume this is Tom Hanks' girlfriend, who is trying ease the quarantine boredom?

www.cnn.com...

Millions died of Covid-19 in China? -- www.theepochtimes.com...

edit on 3/23/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah, you gonna love the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn on - wait for it - winter solstice. Also birthday of French president Emmanuel "Jupiter" Macron. And probably also the birthday of Nostradamus.

moar

ETA

When Jupiter catches Saturn on December 21, 2020, they will be very close, only 0.1° apart!  This is the closest conjunction since the Great Conjunction of July 16, 1623!
link

edit on 23-3-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
One of the best Q critical voices out there: Q d'Etat

Personally I am still on the fence about the whole Q phenomenon hoping for the best and fearing the worst. But whatever
the outcome will be we are certainly witnessing somthing tremendously fascinating and important.

Best Larp evar!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Lee Health blood drive reaches full capacity

www.nbc-2.com...

They are starting to push blood drives, but I haven’t seen specific tie-ins to Corona victims.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Search "Long Beach" and Q3313. Not sure if those fit what you're thinking.

Long Beach also being an LB that ties into other LB’s in REM song...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Malevolous

Well, technically speaking, the only reason you get severely or fatally ill from a virus is because your immune system releases fluid into your blood in an attempt to fight the virus. This fluid reduces your blood's ability to transport oxygen and reduces your blood oxygen levels. This lack of oxygen in the blood causes a series of other problems with your organs. This fluid also builds in your lungs and causes pneumonia. If too much fluid builds up in the blood it also eventually causes sepsis, and that can become fatal.

So, if you wanted to stop all fatalities of vulnerable individuals today, bloodletting and or blood "exchange transfusion" would work miracles.

Furthermore, this release of fluid in the blood is what we call "inflammation", and the drugs that Trump and others are "hopeful" will work have been used to fight chronic inflammation for decades. So these drugs should reduce fatality rates at the least.

2nd page of thread and bloodletting already with multiple mentions... coordinates with end of the world as we know it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join