It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fair enough.

I have one other indulgence if I may, what do you see happening with the economy here in the US? Do you think we have harder times ahead or do we bounce back to where we were?

link   
Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response

Kushner has even obtained a new center of power at the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the crisis-response organization that's taken over coronavirus strategy and planning -- and where Kushner and his deputies ride herd on the health agencies that had been criticized for their slow responses to the pandemic earlier this year.

Is there nothing that Boy Wonder can't do?!

link   
The enhanced comms with Warrior say that things are moving toward the endgame and that expositions may be near. He'll be busy for the next 4 days. I guess that this will be staged with careful preparation. First the human trafficking. Then the abuse. Then the pedophilia. Then the ties to Epstein and Hollywood. Then some ties to a few pols. Then up the chain. I don't know when the media will be punished -- before or after or during. Watch for byline changes and sudden changes in reporting.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

FYI: Satan Temps Jesus to throw himself off the top of the temple to see if angels would rescue him. Satan quotes Psalm 91:11-12 to pressure Jesus into doing it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Interesting random facts.

1. People (specifically kids) have been disappearing in national forests for years.

2. US military have been trained for underground warfare recently.

3. Tons of recent earthquakes in Idaho at exactly 10.0km depth. Many under a national park.

4. President trump has stated in recent address "don't you want these people going back to work to stop bad people?" Referring to military officers.

5. Rumors of victims being rescued from secret underground tunnels.

Coincidences? Maybe.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

I see you recall the old days, JoM. Remember when they were part of the C-rations? Great trading item for non-smokers!

Cheers

Yep and that should tell you about how old I am when I say I was the last to get em and the first to get something called LRPS. I forget how to spell it or the Acronym but it was Long range something.

ETA

The canned goods were awesome. LRPS and MRE's sucketh mightely.

Green eggs and ham piled up. One night in Basic with a duty of fire watch at Zero DARK 30, I open a can out of hunger and desperation that overcame my fear. Well, I fell in love with green eggs and ham. I will eat green eggs and ham.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

I see you recall the old days, JoM. Remember when they were part of the C-rations? Great trading item for non-smokers!

Cheers

Yep and that should tell you about how old I am when I say I was the last to get em and the first to get something called LRPS. I forget how to spell it or the Acronym but it was Long range something.

ETA

The canned goods were awesome. LRPS and MRE's sucketh mightely.

Green eggs and ham piled up. One night in Basic with a duty of fire watch at Zero DARK 30, I open a can out of hunger and desperation that overcame my fear. Well, I fell in love with green eggs and ham. I will eat green eggs and ham.

The 80's-era MREs were vile. I always traded cheese for peanut butter and ate it on the crackers.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: 0311Warrior

What's REALLY happening in the Caribbean with the military repositioning?

The truth...Pirates.

Jump Street could be a Johnny Depp reference, says #1 wife.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I hope there will be a major prime time announcement from the president when this operation nears completion, if it's as big as it seems to be.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Nice drop in CV deaths today. After this is over, Will NYC be the tourist destination it once was?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

Psalm 91
Exodus 15:3
Isaiah 40:31

SEMPER FIDELIS

What is happening in Cuba?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fair enough.

I have one other indulgence if I may, what do you see happening with the economy here in the US? Do you think we have harder times ahead or do we bounce back to where we were?

You may always.

Bounce back. We are seeing all the bullets being emptied Tony Montana style from the Controllers. That's it for them. Once their gun is empty the rebuild will happen quickly.

Consider how much of our energy is spent supporting their sickness. Stopping this will alter the landscape beyond compare. Now add that to all you've been discovering in the more esoteric realms of study and the picture gets clearer.

For those using old metrics like "oil this", or "sector that" or "commodities equals" life will be up and down as the try to figure things out. Most of that, if not all, was built on Control and Manipulation.

The Plan. Economy Strong DJT gets reelected and that is the plan. Trust The Plan.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Observationalist

TextTwo paths. Casper changed the image that Alice would see. The cat presents an alternate universe for Alice to travel to. OZ

Do we need to be thinking outside the rabbit hole? What does OZ represent?

What does Oz represent? False hope, actually. At least that is how I personally have come to understand it. The " Emerald City" is meant to represent our fiat currency that was adopted after abandoning gold (yellow brick road).

I'm a bit puzzled by the imagery of The Emerald City, to be honest.

edited

Emerald is another word for the color green.
Green is associated with paper money in the US.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Klub-K patrol?

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3M-54_Kalibr

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure... but if they deposit their negative profits in a bank giving them negative interest, will the 2 negatives turn into a positive?

Only if there is a multiplication. Then a negative times a negative or divided by a negative gives a positive #.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: 0311Warrior

What's REALLY happening in the Caribbean with the military repositioning?

The truth...Pirates.

Jump Street could be a Johnny Depp reference, says #1 wife.

Everyone remember from very early on the article by Corey'sDigs (I believe it was) about how Billy Clinton and Richard Branson and all those guys were buying up islands in the Caribbean under the guises of building "solar farms" in areas that were prone to be struck by hurricanes? Id assume that is what is going on there. Pirates indeed. And these pirates also happen to be politicians and industry giants. All of those islands (10 of them iirc) were all also right smack dab in the middle of the known trafficking lanes. Cocaine and people both flow through those places.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Relevant to immediate events.

edit on 2-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

1. People (specifically kids) have been disappearing in national forests for years. 

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think this partocular thing you reference here is something different. I assume you're referring to the Missing 411 material? There have been plenty of witnesses to these events and these people seem to go missing by some mystical power of some sort.

It's a good thought at connecting dots, but I don't think those kids in tunnels in NYC are related to the National Forest disappearances.

Those people who go missing in the National Forests seem to be carried off by "wild men" (sasquatch) and they display otherworldly abilities, often carrying people many miles over very rugged terrain in very short time spans. Victims, if found alive, show symptoms of severe traumatic shock even if they don't appear to have been assaulted at all. Abject terror. And what is very strange about it is that whoever does the abducting seems fascinated with the victims clothing. They almost always remove the shoes especially but often other articles of clothing as well.

Weird stuff. My personal opinion is that sasquatch is an interdimensional being.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
WeatherUnderground has a live CV map.

www.wunderground.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: carewemust

Many levels involved in background movements.
Do Not Fear.

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

Trust the plan.
Stay the course.
Over the target.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join