It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians - Or what every religion you believe time to put up or admit your gods are false

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I am 54 long long agaio i was like many here believing in a god or gods and angles demons and such .
Many here clam they can get there gods to answer prayers .Many here clam there god saved them from drinking or drugs or a life of crime .
well now is your chance to show us all just how powerful your god is .
I have a friend how clams he can ORDER angels to do any thing he wishes Including kill people .
I know for a fact many here would say the same . SO ORDER your angles to stop this Virus and I will gladly bow down and worship your god for all eternity !
I use to believe I use to have faith But millions who cried out over my life never got help or answers and i finly realized it was all in my mind .
But show me YOUR power or have your angels do it Or have your gods do it and show THE world the true power of your god and save 10000s of lifes .

All i expect is the same caned answer Gods will the same god who you say has no problem torturing people iN life and Saved YOU from drugs or drinking or a life of crime !!!! .I will say If you want to clam Gods will then god is a devil after all His will will meen Millions dead after all is said and done with this virus and I for one wont thank a god like that .
So COMMAND your angels show us all just how great your gods are . I have kids and grand kids and would like to know they will live till old age .
Heck cant even blame man on this one as it is a virus like so many other that have killed 100s of millions over century's
The finle nail in the coffin of gods and men . Gods have died off in the past when people stopped believing Thor Shiva many 100s of gods are dust its time for humans to relize the ONLY ones who can save us ARE us and stop expecting some being who only seams to save drunks and drug addicts to do it for us .
1000 shave already died from this virus and tens of 1000s more wilol many other will never fully recover as jobs and lifes are ruined from the economical impact so call on your god to save us and show us we are really the fools your say we are .

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Now whatta ya gotta go call'n out Christians for amigo? Seriously
what's with all the hostility and hate? How about first you
prove you used to believe in God? Because I'm not just gonna
take your word for it?

edit on 21-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That’s a strange post, very strange, angels kill people, really.
God didn’t promise to save us from this earth, this pain, this horror called existence
Jesus died, Christ’s disciples died, Christians have been and still are being martyred this very day

In fact, Christians are taught to hold on to their faith with both hands as things are going to get extreme, substantially worse, unbearable but hold on to your faith, irrespective of how bad things are going to get

Gods promise for Christians is not here now, it’s for the next life, Gods promise is for a future better than this

God sent Jesus to save us from sin, from the debt we owe for the harm we cause others, a get out of jail free card, if we ask for it and love others as He loves us

No escape from this, not what we do to others or ourselves.
That’s life

If you don’t believe in God then we both agree, it’s not Gods fault

God didn’t promise to save the world, He did promise to save those who asked.
I can’t change nothing but myself, I can try to love others

Go, be miserable and expect magic to save the world, go be miserable and expect others to save you, go and demand and you, you do nothing but expect others to save you
Cop out, by all means
edit on 21-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
I am 54 long long agaio i was like many here believing in a god or gods and angles demons and such .
Many here clam they can get there gods to answer prayers .Many here clam there god saved them from drinking or drugs or a life of crime .
well now is your chance to show us all just how powerful your god is .
I have a friend how clams he can ORDER angels to do any thing he wishes Including kill people .
I know for a fact many here would say the same . SO ORDER your angles to stop this Virus and I will gladly bow down and worship your god for all eternity !
I use to believe I use to have faith But millions who cried out over my life never got help or answers and i finly realized it was all in my mind .
But show me YOUR power or have your angels do it Or have your gods do it and show THE world the true power of your god and save 10000s of lifes .

All i expect is the same caned answer Gods will the same god who you say has no problem torturing people iN life and Saved YOU from drugs or drinking or a life of crime !!!! .I will say If you want to clam Gods will then god is a devil after all His will will meen Millions dead after all is said and done with this virus and I for one wont thank a god like that .
So COMMAND your angels show us all just how great your gods are . I have kids and grand kids and would like to know they will live till old age .
Heck cant even blame man on this one as it is a virus like so many other that have killed 100s of millions over century's
The finle nail in the coffin of gods and men . Gods have died off in the past when people stopped believing Thor Shiva many 100s of gods are dust its time for humans to relize the ONLY ones who can save us ARE us and stop expecting some being who only seams to save drunks and drug addicts to do it for us .
1000 shave already died from this virus and tens of 1000s more wilol many other will never fully recover as jobs and lifes are ruined from the economical impact so call on your god to save us and show us we are really the fools your say we are .

First look up agaio it is not what you think it means.

As per the rest , you got everything so wrong I'm not going to dignify an overreaching answer.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Clams are filtering water, humans are eating them alive sometimes, where's their god?

I would claim that the topic of how can God allow this and that misery to happen has been discussed in abundance. And there are 3 things to consider

1 death is not the greatest misery that can hit you or your loved ones, it's actually the moment of reunion with God, a "going home", a reason to celebrate.

2 all living beings are from God and given how we treat them it's not surprising we're not God's favourites, or deserve special treatment, etc. A human-centric worldview is the biggest mistake of all religions

3 God is not your Jeannie, you'll never force your will on God, this virus might come directly from him and we can't even begin to guess what the reason/purpose might be

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I wonder if maybe this person is worried for someone and is lashing
out? Fear breeds hate. You okay there Mid? So hope you're alright and
you respond soon.

edit on 21-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Well, if you want a nonstandard answer I'll give you one. You don't understand what's going on. But I'll tell you.

The problem occurred in the first century AD. And the problem was John the Baptist. What happened was according to Jesus Christ is that he was supposed to be Elijah the prophet. And he was murdered by Herod at the request of Salome and her mother. The granddaughter and daughter of the High Priest. The problem with that was the entire messiah business in the first century AD is that it was supposed to be a 3 or 4 man job. The Lord, the 2 branches of Zechariah, and Elijah. Elijah could have been a branch as well but it's not specific he was supposed to do the job.

The problem there is that Elijah wasn't supposed to die. He had tasks to fulfill. So according to Malachi 4 last 2 verses if he was prevented from doing his job then God was going to strike the earth with a curse. And it's a bad one. Looking for the curse I found it in the book of Hosea. And simplified it's this. Israel and Judah were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. And it's still running.

And that brings the entire Apocalypse of Revelation into the mix because the Apocalypse comes at the end of the curse. Now do you see the problem? What you see happening in the world is literally the start of the Apocalypse. And it appears the spring harvest of the fig trees of the fig tree parables is about to begin.

One other thing. I think Corona virus is but a birth pang. One of the final ones but not the last one. Things may recover a bit before the end of the year. But the last one is going to be soon.

edit on 21-3-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You wish for God to save man, he has already done so..

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

We have also eaten of the Apple, and gained the knowledge of right and wrong, good and evil. We brought this upon our self, why should God save us from ourselves? It was someone's choice to mix things that shouldn't be mixed. Greed is Sin.

I promise you, no one is commanding Angel's to kill people, but I'd make a fair wager that someone is selling their soul to have demons do dirty work.

Have faith, for we are told to hold on to it through all the trials and tribulations of our lives. No one said life would be easy, there was no promise of that to any of us.

Peace be with you, and with everyone. We are in a tight spot, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Your OP is perhaps the most laughable diatribe I've read on ATS in ages. If you took the trouble to read up on what Jesus said about life in general, you would understand that not all cases of poverty (whether of health or wealth) would be resolved. The work of salvation is complete, but we are yet to inherit the full measure of what was promised by that salvation.

What makes the Christian religion the subject ofo your hate? Why have you clearly not made any effort to engage with real world, charitable & loving Christians in the communities in which they are held in high regard? Why have you jumped on the bandwagon of BS forum pretences instead of getting out there & meeting people in different churches? Clearly you have a predisposition against the Christian faith which has nothing to do with the healing or non-healing of any illness by supernatural means. Perhaps you have limited experiences with hypocrites, and assume that all Christians are hypocrites? Sort of like believing all Mexicans are MS-13 members, rapists or murderes.

People who claim they can order angels around are full of BS. Note what Jesus said about such people - "Not all who cry 'Lord, Lord' ,,,," etc. What makes the coronavirus special in the long line of illnesses the human race has faced? Why do you feel that the Christian faith is somehow being uniquely tested by the reality of this illness? You are clearly deluded & unwilling to understand.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Prove it.

Why?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Because.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Prove it.

It’s like evolution mate, no empirical proof
That’s why we call it a faith

Want proof, it’s like a cooked meal, taste it and see for yourself
Otherwise, walk on, free will

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
fine say i never believed in a god and show your gods power so I will as for hate i dont hate any one funny how the responces are I dont believe or i must hate . Maybe just maybe I am afraid like so many others .
but of corse being the great people youa rew ho clam compassion and show teh ahte you accuse me of so offton i am sure you right on target .
I want people to live I want people to getthe help they cry out for from your gods I care about humans Uncludinhg you .
the ones who hate are thouse who have been posting for this type of thing to happen for years .
REGARDLESS or how you View me after all you say i hate then show LOVE its what your gods commanded you say its me then get your gods to show me its me .
Come one I am here all you will reply is how its me or how its some caned will or how god saved you because your so much more special then the 10,ooo who have died and the million more who may .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If it's one thing that makes me roll my eyes harder than a cheesy or absurd religious post it's the equally ridiculous angsty athiest posts.

Reminds me of the woke high school kids who didn't get hugged enough..

Or maybe a little too much from their creepy uncle.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
mate you wont need faith for agod who stops this virus we will all see the effects that cant be denied and if all your god does is say have faith wile millions die from what he could change then he is no god at all.
Didnt get hugged enough lol lord the replys are enough to make me laugh .
well now your gods promis love didnt they so maybe a few huges are in order lol
as for what the books say or Jesus I read it all along with the old testment the same god who killed for slights suddenly changed into a loving god who said ASK and you shell RECIVE ! do unto others as you would ahve them do unto you .
The way to heave is through jesus and so on .
Non of you even follow your own beliefs wile i didhave faith and wile i no longer have faith I still do unto others as I would have them do unto me so when confronted with hate i alest try understand why they hate and try showing them a better way then hating something Every last one of you JUST failed at .
as for the truth being fear fear for my family fear forthe collapas of all humans have achieved in the last 200 years not even one of you have responded to that its I dont understand or its god wont do this or that which the god of that bible never said he would NOT as he proved over and over he DID personally Interfere withn humans problem is every time he did it was to kill humans not save them .
edit on 21-3-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Prove it.

Why? No one is supposed to prove it to you. And that fact that no one proved it to you will not be an acceptable excuse. Remember that.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Okey dokey.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
who says prove it to me lol prove t to the wolrd your god sure had no problem Killing the whole earth to prove it or killing whole citys to prove it
But if you need to iggy HALF your book even Jesus PROVED it going by the stories and even TOMAS asked for proff and god gave it .
I know your book betetr then all of you your attacking the messenger lol
edit on 21-3-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

yikes

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join