It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staff member in Vice President Mike Pence's office tests positive for coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Seriously at this point why haven't the ENTIRE WH staff been tested? I mean I get it we dropped the ball on the testing but rather than testing celebs and the NBA lets at least keep key people safe no? It says they were never in direct contact with the VP nor POTUS but seriously??????

A staff member in Vice President Mike Pence's office has tested positive for coronavirus, Pence's spokesperson said Friday evening.
"‪This evening we were notified that a member of the Office of the Vice President tested positive for the Coronavirus. Neither President Trump nor Vice President Pence had close contact with the individual," said Katie Miller. "Further contact tracing is being conducted in accordance with CDC guidelines."
Pence has been the Trump administration's point person on coordinating the government's response to the coronavirus pandemic.www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

why haven't the ENTIRE WH staff been tested?

I know, right! EVERYDAY! ALL DAY LONG!

There is nothing more important than the health and safety of the president and vice president. This cavalier attitude the White House has been putting forward, regarding their susceptibility to the this virus, helps no one!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The crazy part is the virus itself. Incubation is 5 to 25 days and some are just carriers with no symptoms. If they were testing all WH employees everyday then the 'leak' would be

TESTS WASTED ON WHITE HOUSE STAFF WHILE PEOPLE DIE

Right?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The Vice President needs to go to a bunker now.

We do NOT need Interim President Nancy Pelosi in the event that both the President and Pence are hospitalized.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If they were testing all WH employees everyday then the 'leak' would be

I'd rather read that headline than the headline that 58 NBA players were given the test while 1000s of people waited in "quarantine" for a test.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

A thought, regardless of my personal feelings on how overblown this nonsense has become...
WHY ARE WE CONSTANTLY SEEING THE PRESIDENT AND THE VICE PRESIDENT TOGETHER!?!? I'd think that would be one of the first changes they'd have made weeks ago. Keep them separated physically until this is resolved. Continuity of government is actually a thing... it's why the two aren't allowed to fly on the same plane together.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The crazy part is the virus itself. Incubation is 5 to 25 days and some are just carriers with no symptoms. If they were testing all WH employees everyday then the 'leak' would be

TESTS WASTED ON WHITE HOUSE STAFF WHILE PEOPLE DIE

Right?

Feel free to link any articles indicating uproar over negative tests performed.

Don't be such a political victim.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The Vice President needs to go to a bunker now.

We do NOT need Interim President Nancy Pelosi in the event that both the President and Pence are hospitalized.

I tell ya! The White House is playing with fire by not testing everyone there!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Mark today's date, because here and now, we are in agreement! Happens rarely, but it happens.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Right. And, those vapid whiney nasally disrespectful playlike "journalists" would go batship crazy asking that question.

I can hear them now:

"So, like whhyy are YOU and all the White House staff being tested all the tiiime while regular people are like dying and stuff"?

Also, you can get tested today and be negative and touch a contaminated surface somewhere and now you're germy and will now be a positive carrier.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Someone can be NEGATIVE in the morning, but POSITIVE for Covid-19 by night-time. The only way to ensure that doesn't happen is to test every man/woman/child, and don't let those who test negative come outside, until all the positive people in the USA have been quarantined and cured.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

WHY ARE WE CONSTANTLY SEEING THE PRESIDENT AND THE VICE PRESIDENT TOGETHER!?!?

Maybe they don't take it seriously? I don't know, just a thought.

The previous few days they were all "social distancing" up there, but today they were packed like sardines.

I mean, DOD already separated theirs. It's almost like they don't take it seriously.

edit on 20-3-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Someone can be NEGATIVE in the morning, but POSITIVE for Covid-19 by night-time. The only way to ensure that doesn't happen is to test every man/woman/child, and don't let those who test negative come outside, until all the positive people in the USA have been quarantined and cured.

I thought it was a global deep state conspiracy to take down Trump?

Can't figure you out, dude.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Maybe Trump and Pence have been given a secret vaccine?

And, that's why they're so cavalier about not getting it themselves.

I mean, this is a conspiracy site, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It may also be that they're undergoing the same thing the rest of us are and by carrying on, they're trying not to exacerbate the panic that's already bad enough people beating each other over toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I agree actually. The entire succession chain or at least the Top 5 should do so

1 Vice President Mike Pence (R)
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi (D)
3 President Pro Tempore of the Senate Chuck Grassley (R)
4 Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (R)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ive made no bones in the Mud Pit about my dislike for the current administration, but the last thing we need is further chaos at the top. This is a war and we did not get off to a great start.

But I would rather see the leadership being tested regardless of what side you are on, than say NBA players

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Maybe Trump and Pence have been given a secret vaccine?

And, that's why they're so cavalier about not getting it themselves.

I mean, this is a conspiracy site, right?

In that case it's more they're just clones and the real them are in bunkered isolation.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It may also be that they're undergoing the same thing the rest of us are and by carrying on, they're trying not to exacerbate the panic that's already bad enough people beating each other over toilet paper.

I don't personally think the VP and P should not be together.

But I also think one should set a responsible example, both administration and media (and I see this distancing in the media, mostly).
edit on 20-3-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It has to do with cognitive dissonance.

It becomes difficult to remain coherent.

HAL had a real problem with it in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
edit on 3/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join