It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Predictions and you could say prophecies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just yesterday going through posts I came across a prediction of 'something big' happening the first part of 2020. By it self not noteworthy as many have been posted, but it seemed to have an urgency, and if I'm correct was from a long time member. That by itself means nothing more than a short time member, but I was more captivated by it than usual here on Above Top Secret.. So lets start examining the prophecies and predictions that come to mind for you. Is there one you remember, one that struck you as a real possibility ?
When it comes to Predictions, I am like most with nothing to present, perhaps only the occasional odd sense that something seems 'off'.

We certainly have had some recent wake-ups with the virus, turmoil with the Corona Virus and the recent Earthquake in Utah. Having lived there, I can say this was a Bigley one. And one could well predict potent aftershocks. The Wasatch range is a porous one with lots of drainage and interior voids, I would of thought more subject to earthquake settling. The world is, or seems to be in convulsions. Glaciers, ice shelf's, warming, fires, droughts, locust... a host of things all adding up..... to what ?

And some of you have felt compelled to share and describe your predictions with us. So maybe we can again share your memories or current feelings as to what we face. And beyond

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus I am glad you have made this post as I have a fascination with things like this and it certainly seems like many people have been feeling like something being was coming down the pipe for a long time. I have had a couple of dreams recently that were a lot more violent than usual.

The first one I'm not sure was anything significant but it was just before Christmas. I dreamt i was at my exes house in the summertime and he was having a big pool party with lots of people there in swimming attire and sunglasses chilling out with drinks and having a good time. Then out of no where cars full of guys started pulling up outside the property, city guys and they acted like they were part of a large gang. They basically stormed the house and garden we were in and started violently attacking people for no reason, stamping on them, slashing and stabbing them and I remember some of us managed to hide in a small room as they raided the house looking for people to hurt. Like I said probably nothing but it stood out as being odd.

The next one was just as the news was trickling out of China in early January and I was watching the threads on here. So this has undoubtedly been influenced by that but people were barricading their towns and wouldn't let people in. Literally armed to the teeth using anything they could get their hands on to fight off invaders. Fires were burning at these checkpoints and it had a real strange dystopian vibe to it. I remember fighting with some of the men and I vividly remember asking for some weapons only to be given one of them 2 pronged big fork things for joints of meat and a blunt meat cleaver.

Probably just my internal feelings of unease with all of this but I do hope we don't end up like the last one, it was tribal in a sense and brutal.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Speaking of the great north have you read the prophecy of the Three Sisters waking up? I herd it years ago on Art Bell it was given by a Native American Shaman,who said it was an old Native American prophecy.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I had a dream the other night. I talked to the virus . It knew it was hurting us, but that it was protecting us from something worse. Like maybe our planet traveling through or past something. When the real danger is past, it would pull all of itself back together and leave.

Weird, eh?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I mentioned a timeline for war with Israel by March 22 and hey, go ahead and throw in a throng a of Aliens showing to save us....not

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Argen wow that is a strange one!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666
No i will look that up sounds interesting I think prophecies are really interesting. Supposedly there is a prophecy by baba vanga regarding this pandemic

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hope it’s not too late.

Had this dream posted it under the post _ dream of nuclear detonation in PNW

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Just yesterday going through posts I came across a prediction of 'something big' happening the first part of 2020.

And I predict "something big" will happen in early 2021.
And , most likely , every year after that.
Done
Next

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What about the mass exodus of CEOs in 2019?

1160 of them, worldwide

If you got coin you get a heads up it seems.
edit on 18/3/2020 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The three sisters are corn, squash and beans grown together. I never heard of a prophecy involving the three sisters.
edit on 18-3-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread earlier today:

“Beginning to look like we’ve had our “3 1/2 years of Peace”, prosperity, and making America great, agin.

Now we’re maybe going to see what “tribulation” is all about?”

Not exactly a “prediction” or a “prophecy”; more a recognition of an uncanny coincidence? But some would argue that there are no coincidences, right?

I am not religious; 12 years of parochial education has seen to that.

And, though I have no affection for the current occupant of the White House, this post is NOT meant to be “political” or in any way partisan.

But the confluence of the current events; the CV19 pandemic (with its accompanying worldwide unparalleled economic upheaval), and the large earthquake in Utah, which caused such a random sort of damage to an iconic image, seemed too much to ignore.

It is often the case that large “events” are presaged by seemingly unrelated, but coincidental occurrences, which, in hindsight reveal themselves to be undeniably related to the “main event”. But no one ever makes the connection in time to give forewarning.

Supposedly, the biblical “end times” are to be marked by a 7 year period: the first half (3 1/2 years), are a time of peace and prosperity, the second half, by a time of suffering, tribulation.

Donald Trump(et?) was elected POTUS 3 years ago. Actually, his election was approximately 3 years and 5 months ago, November 02, 2016.

And here we are, just about 3 1/2 years later, having what some claim to have been some of the best years of economic prosperity and (relative) peace the world has experienced (I would beg to disagree on both counts, but...).

In less than one week (7 days!), it has all gone to hell in the proverbial hand basket due, apparently, to COVID19!

And an earthquake in Utah (an “act of God”?) knocks the trumpet out of the hands of the Angel atop the truly iconic Mormon Tabernacle!

I mean, there are coincidences, and then there are what would be, if they were written into a novel or a film script, ham-handed foreshadows!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The three sisters are corn, squash and beans grown together. I never heard of a prophecy involving the three sisters.

That is one definition of the three sisters according to Native Americans. There also happens to be a range of three volcanic mountains in Oregon called the three sisters. I have hiked them a few times in the past 20 years.
I am not aware of any prophecy for them but it may be worth googling or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The three sisters are dormant volcanoes in Oregon.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Your thoughts seem to radiate around more than many think and in a Biblical sense are widespread. Your topic of the trumpet falling gave me pause... I had seen that it had fallen in the news pictures, but failed to connect it.. perhaps Not coincidental, more leaning toward prophetic.

a reply to: Bhadhidar

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The three Sisters Volcano's

www.usgs.gov...

Quick Facts

Latitude: 44.103° N
Longitude: 121.768° W
Elevation: 3,157 (m) 10,358 (f)
Volcano type: Complex volcano
Composition: Andesite to Rhyolite
Most recent eruption: 2,000 years ago
Threat Potential: Very High *

Threat potential..... rated very high ? Again coincidence or curiosity ?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OK, volcanoes, that makes sense. I don't know the geography over there in Oregon, so thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here's the Post I was talking about ...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argen
I had a dream the other night. I talked to the virus . It knew it was hurting us, but that it was protecting us from something worse. Like maybe our planet traveling through or past something. When the real danger is past, it would pull all of itself back together and leave.

Weird, eh?

That is interesting considering some old psychic lady wrote in a book once about a virus in 2020 appearing then just disappearing out of the blue, only to return again in 2030... Or something like that.... I can't remember the name of it, but it was posted on ATS.

And the other part coinciding with a bigger threat being all kinds of space rocks heading our way and the virus being used as a "cover" for the real reason for the lockdowns etc. That one being mentioned on other boards, but also vaguely being talked about by "Mike around the world" on the Paul Begley stream. I don't buy into that stuff much, but it's kinda interesting because he's giving a specific date of May 12th, for something cosmic happening that everyone will know about, which will begin to cause really big changes on Earth.

I dunno, but it's interesting and this is ATS so...right on!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
What about the mass exodus of CEOs in 2019?

1160 of them, worldwide

If you got coin you get a heads up it seems.

Did that really happen ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join