It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag: Corvid 19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You know that nagging feeling in the back of your mind that just won’t quit? The one that keeps telling you that everything isn’t as it seems. From previous threads I see that many of us are feeling this about Corvid 19 and the handling of this pandemic. We look at death statistics and compare them to the seasonal flu, we wonder what the fuss is about because the seasonal flu seems worse in comparison.

So what gives?
Why are world powers seemingly panicking over Corvid and making the populace miserable? I’m not trying to downplay Corvid 19, it is very dangerous and has unfortunately killed many of our brothers and sisters, but what if they conclude that it was a bio weapon and someone was going to pay for releasing it?

Is a country or ideology about to get the blame for the release of Corvid onto a unsuspecting world population? Are we currently being made uncomfortable, and peoples world being thrown into turmoil, so we will come together and crush any foe that is pointed at? Is this a “new Pearl Harbor” event?

Maybe not, maybe I’m just paranoid, could be, and it wouldn’t be the first time, but this is an unprecedented event, not because of the virus, but because of the governments around the worlds reaction to it.

A stimulus for a virus? Really? Why? Because they’re about to close the US down. Everyday it’s closer, Sunday it was no gatherings of 100 or more, Monday it was no more than 50, then it was 10, now bars and restaurants carry out only. After these local testing stations verify just how many corona zombies are walking around it will then be “shelter in place” for the entire country.

Many people are going to be pissed off, confused and miserable for an unknown period of time. A perfect recipe to start a war.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Or to prevent one.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This isn't a false flag, just go to the store and try to find toilet paper. It is a real toilet paper pandemic.

I do not believe this virus is that bad for most people, but we do have to watch out not to infect those who are at high risk. I knew quite a few people in that class. But the response is getting too excessive in my opinion, But, the young do not often want to listen to reason, so it is leading to drastic measures.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
flagg, dad

yup, it's been truncated.....something is left not adding up because it got cut short. no one was able to show continuity....like the guy in charge of continuity for a movie....ha

edit on 17-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Say hello to the beginning of the end to CASH MONEY.

What better reason to get rid of the anonymity of "readies".

Those that can afford it will still rely on gold perhaps but no more dirty, evil coins and paper in our pockets. Just a card, with a number.....of the "beast".

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe it’s not a false flag, I really hope not, but if in the coming days we have to shelter in place and a couple weeks in they find out that someone was responsible, we will have to revisit this conversation.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

In the United States, it's more of a "Never waste a good crisis", as Winston Churchill stated.

realbusiness.co.uk...

Taking advantage of a tiny crisis in the U.S. (Covid-19) and blowing it waaaaaaay out of proportion.

edit on 3/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Those that can afford it will still rely on gold perhaps but no more dirty, evil coins and paper in our pockets. Just a card, with a number.....of the "beast".

Most of the coins are made of metals that kill bacteria and viruses.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Perhaps you’re right, a cashless society is where the NWO has always needed to go. Everyone’s money can be traced. No more hidden jars of cash the government doesn’t know about.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Well done. Other things are at play and this virus is the perfect excuse to execute Plans 'crash and burn': A, B and C all at once.

edit on 17-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: nerbot

Most of the coins are made of metals that kill bacteria and viruses.

Was there ever such a coin made of Lead?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can see that too and that’s just as messed up. We now have a faceless enemy. Fear and no protection but to cower and hunker down.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

We have curfews going up for no other reason than what? We can we shop for food between 5am and 8pm but not at 2 in the morning when less people might be in the store? Why?

It seems many "leaders" are panicking and throwing anything out there to look like they are doing something constructive.

Now NJ is searching for a woman who tested positive but walked out of the hospital. Why? If we can self quarantine and stay home while contagious then why are they sending out police to find her and asking the hospital to give them video?

It's all getting very suspicious the way the governments are reacting. I'm all for slowing the spread and people staying home unless necessary but the twisted logic being applied to all this is contradictory at best.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In the United States, it's more of a "Never waste a good crisis", as Winston Churchill stated.

realbusiness.co.uk...

Taking advantage of a tiny crisis in the U.S. (Covid-19) and blowing it waaaaaaay out of proportion.

Attitudes like this get people killed.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We had a faceless enemy with AIDS, Swine, Sars, Mrsa. Why is this one different (Someone Somewhere wants the World economy to tank).

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe it’s not a false flag, I really hope not, but if in the coming days we have to shelter in place and a couple weeks in they find out that someone was responsible, we will have to revisit this conversation.

The medical industry is scared of this virus, why? Because so many of the meds people are on increase their risk of dying from this virus. It would only be a year before everyone was pissed at the medical industry for killing so many people by prescribing so many people meds that had side effects with worse risk than the diseases they were treating when a virus like this comes around. CYA Call it a pandemic so people are scared to challenge your practice. Many people are given meds that they really do not need, especially people who have a high A1C and normal blood sugar. Metformin can cause a disruption of the immune system if the people get a deficiency or disruption in Q10, B12, or folate caused by the metformin medication. So, it should only be taken if both the A1C and blood sugar are both high. I know at least three people with normal blood sugar and elevated A1C levels on Metformin. But there are other reasons A1c can be high, age will do it as well as blood cells that live longer. That is just one med, there are many of them that are prescribed that increase risk of death from a disease like this.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Cerfews?

Damn, that makes me feel like a teenager again. Ten to ten at night the siren used to go off and kids had to go home before ten oclock.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

realbusiness.co.uk...

Why for? Attitudes do not kill people. People kill people. Do you think 'media hype' has the ability/power to drive one to murder?
edit on 17-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

I couldn’t have said it better, that’s what I mean, if it’s not a false flag than what it going on? We are slowly, daily, being tightened down on with this quarantine, just like every nation before. Like it’s clockwork or there is a schedule to keep.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Liquesence

realbusiness.co.uk...

Why for? Bad attitudes do not kill people. People kill people.

So do new viruses.

When they infect enough people at a rate the health care system can't treat them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join