It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Members of the Coronavirus Task Force Hold a Press Briefing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Live now: Members of the Coronavirus Task Force Hold a Press Briefing
'

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
More lies

edit on 16-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It looks like they trimmed the disruptive reporters that are trying to divide our country and cause civil unrest. That kind of disruptive action by the media should not be allowed in a case like what is happening now. This is not a political issue, this is a serious event, it is called a pandemic, not a political rally.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nobodys fault unless you go to the original sorce ... what's he implying there

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So nice to hear him speak about bailing out the airlines. Not one mention of the common person that’s being economically affected by it. I’m watching my biz die right now. It’s not slow either. It hit a fu##ing wall.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
So nice to hear him speak about bailing out the airlines. Not one mention of the common person that’s being economically affected by it. I’m watching my biz die right now. It’s not slow either. It hit a fu##ing wall.

Just playing devils advocate here, but they did say they'd be helping business with fewer than so many thousand employees, they've been saying this for a while I think.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The title is ambiguous - is it a live briefing...or is it a briefing by the live members, the rest being dead?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It looks like they trimmed the disruptive reporters that are trying to divide our country and cause civil unrest. That kind of disruptive action by the media should not be allowed in a case like what is happening now. This is not a political issue, this is a serious event, it is called a pandemic, not a political rally.

It absolutely IS a political issue because kidnapping and disappearing people to camps is Tyranny!!

We are throwing what's left of the Constitution in the crapper right now!!!

You can't act like forced quarantine isn't political. It's 100% political and not to mention COMPLETELY UNSCIENTIFIC!

Won't improve the medical situation one bit. In fact the martial law apocalypse BS makes the diseases, all of them, worse.

Now we won't have access to diverse foods or herbs and spices, we're worrying ourselves to death, and ppl will get shot with guns.

This is way worse than had we did nothing.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You seem to be getting paranoid, just chill out and take some honey.

☠😷💀

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You seem to be getting paranoid, just chill out and take some honey.

☠😷💀

Lol.

Yes I'm sorta losing grip.

The guy that runs the house I live at is a super liberal Bernie bro and wants to go full lockdown now.

All cuz the virus is so scary.

He's locking all the doors so if I leave I'm not allowed to come back inside.

I have no where else to sleep. It's freezing outside still and snow predicted for tonight.

I can't go to the store or anything. Can't go see my kids or have them come over...

It's #ing INSANE.

My rants today are based entirely upon this guy freaking out but I gotta live with it until I find a safe place to go. Definitely won't be able to afford moving even if I wanted to since all the jobs are cut and it's downsizing everywhere.

Yes I'm freaking out too now.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Did they recommend shutting down the state primaries where 10 or more people may vote and stand closer to each other than 6 feet apart?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about, Trump never said anything about abducting people and putting them in camps. This is a serious thing that is going on and we must taper the spread till we can get enough info to fight the disease better.

I am not afraid of this virus much, and am more concerned of the reaction to it, but will in this particular case, since it is worldwide, condemn precautionary measures to control it.

I know a lot of people who are taking meds that dampen their immune systems, and they are more vulnerable. They also cannot stop those meds simply, they have to taper off over months. They are at risk, they are nice people. We need to protect all citizens not just ourselves. The risk for me and my wife is not that high even though we are in our sixties, we are not on meds that are much of a threat. This disease is not that bad for those who are healthy, but it is for many of the people who believed that the chemicals in our food supply are safe. Those food chemicals that increase shelf life often put more people at risk of disease. I control my epilepsy with food chemistry, some are antioxidants. But the ones I choose to eat do not lower my immune response much, but the meds that are based off of these chemistries do. Why my difference? I alternate multiple chemistries so one specific chemistry does not create a metabolic problem which causes a problem situation. Another words, I have taken the basis of many meds and put them into rotation so I do not get side effects. If anything, my immune response being elevated can kill me. I do know how to moderate that, it took me over ten years to get that down pat.

If you do not like the laws that have been created to protect our citizens, go move to a different country....oh yeah, the same thing is going on in every country that has this virus. They would toss you in jail in half of those other countries if you complained.

As ways to properly treat these people is found, it will make it less necessary to do what they are doing. If you do not think you have to worry about this, think again, I have identified many chemicals put in the food that increase our risk of bad reactions to disease, lots of them put there to stop a different kind of pathogen from sickening people. If you think your risk is low, you're probably very mistaken. In fact, an over reaction of the immune system is more likely to kill a person than being in your sixties. It is called a cytokine storm, also sepsis. Seemingly healthy people die from those every day, and that sepsis is what has killed many who were sick this winter.

We have laws in this country that protect good people, they are not meant to protect criminals. Law enforcement tries to put people doing bad things in jail. They do not just say, oh you have your rights, go on and rob this store. If someone intentionally tries to pass HIV to others knowing they have it, they can be charged with murder, and tossed in jail.

We may have rights, but there are laws in place that limit us from spreading diseases that kill others too.

We did our shopping, we are going to chill out for a while, in a couple of months they will have developed new treatments for this disease, hopefully they are better. I watched a video of the cops in Italy arresting someone for being out yesterday, they initially told the guy to go home and he refused, he went to jail.

This is not political, this is real, I do think it promotes fear mongering, but I guess that is how it has to be since some people do not take the health and safety of others into consideration. They tried to reduce the people going to the bars and restaurants here but it didn't work, now all the bars and restaurants will be closed except for takeout from the restaurants. If the tavern owners do not do it, they lose their liqueur licenses and if the restaurants don't listen they will lose their ability to serve food. That is the way it had to go because some did not follow the rules. It punished everyone because of the actions of a few businesses.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No chance of offering to be an onsite person for at a local closed shop to try and deter err, "strangers", would it?

Owner comes round during the day, your around evenings overnight..

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

So far it is all talk. We have looked into the loans mentioned for small businesses last week, and hopefully more legislation comes out soon. Not sure if you have any additional information, but would love to share information as we find out as long as you share some as you find out. Right now we are just trying to make sure we survive.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sounded to me to confirm what we've heard, that is that Trump is a quick learner.
I see a made for tv movie, did you see the diversity, the unison.

LOL... That was very impressive, the way they are all working together, and a vaccine trial began today.
Great job by our commander in chief and the corona task force

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

So far it is all talk. We have looked into the loans mentioned for small businesses last week, and hopefully more legislation comes out soon. Not sure if you have any additional information, but would love to share information as we find out as long as you share some as you find out. Right now we are just trying to make sure we survive.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I wasn't arguing with Trump.
He seems to be doing good at downplaying this which is a Blessing.

I was arguing with your statements that "the pandemic isn't political", when it in fact completely is political.

The totalitarians are foaming at the mouth over this to institute a crackdown. Look around you, most ppl WANT a huge crackdown.

Ok, only read your first paragraph, going to read the rest now.

Just wanted to clarify I'm not against Trump on this... Yet.

If he keeps society running than I won't criticize him at all.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Did i hear Trump say they have a vaccine ready?
That was quick!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sorry to say Mr. Trump this is only the beginning Unless this virus reacts like a seasonal virus we are in for a world of hurt it's got a head start .

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No - that's all BS Ricky!

The Laws of the US, our Constitution, forbids this "pandemic Tyranny".

Criminals want to lock "sick ppl" up because they think only about themselves. And the practice won't protect anyone from a global widespread disease like this.

Good guys know that you cannot trade your liberty for security because you always end up with neither.

You just have to accept that people will get sick. You will contact this virus before 2021 rolls around.

Accept it then let go.
Tyranny DOESN'T help in any way at all.

Liberty is the only way.

I don't have to move anywhere - the USA represents the exact principles I stated. I am where I belong.

It's China and places like that which do mega crackdowns and disappear ppl. Do NOT turn this place into China 2.0 over this.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Let me guess, the fact that a vaccine trial began today and, as the 3rd highest populated country in the world, we have @70 deaths due to the foreign virus the leadership exhibited by our commander in chief was not enough for you?

What were you expecting?

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Sorry to say Mr. Trump this is only the beginning Unless this virus reacts like a seasonal virus we are in for a world of hurt it's got a head start .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join