It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush and frends doing the hornd goat handsign / photos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Lol, they're all UT fans, sure.

As a Longhorn myself, I find that excuse baseless. Please tell me when Bush went to UT? Thought he went to Yale.

One of his daughters went, but Bush did not. Besides, are they all big fans of UT? And why is this not connected to Skull and Bones? Oh yeah, "It's so secret I can't talk about it."

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
oh well.. supose it all gets me some ATS points so i shouldnt mind

[edit on 043131p://03034 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think this is important. Bush's every nuance is pulled apart and he knows it. He knows everything he does and says has implications. You can be damned sure if he's waving or holding his hand up in a particular manner that gesture has been preplanned. Nothing, however seemingly simple, that he does or says is not thought about beforehand.
So, wtf does it mean.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i guess it simply means...... ''we are runnin things you lot''

[edit on 053131p://39035 by info_junkee]

Edited for circumventing the censor.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

(posted by Strigoi)
(...)what does it say on his arms?

(posted by info_junkee)
It says SOLVE on the rite and COAGULA or similar on the left.. sounds like solve the calculation or somethin..

"Solvere" and "coagulare" mean "to dissolve" (cp. the noun "solvent" used in chemistry) and "to coagulate" in Latin, and "Solve et coagula" is an alchemical slogan, formula or instruction instructing the adept: "Dissolve, then coagulate."

The name "Eliphas Levi" appears at the bottom of the illustration, which was probably taken from a book about magic written by this author which I used to have. It had many such old engravings. I think he lived in the 19th Century.

Mc'to. (aspiring adept)

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
thanks for that i always wondered what it meant myself.

Cug

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
ozzy osbourne didnt invent that symbol. rock music took on the symbol cause rock music has always been considered devil music by christians etc... ask ozzy where he found it? its as ancient as the eye in the triangle.

Totally useless metal trivia...

It was Ronnie James Dio who first used the "devil sign" on stage. He got it from his grandmother who used it to ward off the "evil eye".

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
haha! where u get your smiley from?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Been done before here and just like before, I'll say....so what!? All of those political figures and Celebes using that hand single aren't doing it to flash Satan at anyone....there using it as the "I love you" sign.....for Pete's sake people.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Oh brother.

During the first inauguration parade the Texas Cheerleaders went
by and did the LONGHORN salute. He saluted back. It's the same
Texas Longhorn Salute that you are showing in your pictures.

Is he too Christian and a 'Jesus Freak' or is he a devil worshipper?
Make up your nionistic minds.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
but thats just your opinion isnt it?

as i said, to make it simple.. the devil charcacter is suposed to run the world right or wrong? blabla.. the horny dude. (i know i spose he hasnt got horns! isnt red with a pithfork either etc... but u get the drift)

if u step back from everything and look down on earth we have millions of people, specially youths with their music now.. running around doin this sign all over the place... we may aswell put it on the flag for earth..

anyway then u zoom in and find people have different meanings for it then it gets confusing..

wats so confusing!? bein here listening to people is confusing so step back out again!

the devil dude runs the show? he knows what it means! just because DEAF people use it as 'i love you' doesnt change the origional meaning of it. now does it?

it matters not wat double meanings people have... think globally.. quantumly.. get out of the box -- does bush love you? haha. i think not. lol

theres power in signs.. and words like GOD.. millions of people worship GOD.. pray to GOD.. same old prayers and crap from the bible,, and it all gives power to this GOD..this energy, makes it stronger,, like voodoo all these words and symbols keep us locked under the spell of ignorance...

the devil can also be called a GOD! do u know that?

[edit on 083131p://04038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh brother.

Is he too Christian and a 'Jesus Freak' or is he a devil worshipper?
Make up your nionistic minds.

I have to agree with you here! I am NOT a dubya supporter at all, never voted for him, but fair "is" fair and right is right........but stupidity is stupidity too....in my opinion (is that better).....for one, why would he throw a "devil" sign
that would really screw up his little "bush is god" group he has following him.....use your head and think globally.. get out of the box ...if he was evil in disguise he wouldn't throw his hand (pun LOL) and fuel talk that could hurt him......think people......

info_junkee....well....that's just you're opinion though isn't it!

[edit on 3/12/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
yeah thats true its my opinion but least i base my opinions on sound right reasoning i think? i look at things from all angles but u do hav to step back and ignore a lot to see the point.

the thing is hes powerful.. we cant do anything about it... he can do what he wants,, and he has all this longhorn and i love you double speak stuff to hide behind..

[edit on 083131p://11038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

i love you double speak stuff to hide behind..

[edit on 083131p://08038 by info_junkee]

What double speak would that be dear? Blaa, blaa, blaa......

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
just told u,, double meanings to signs and words .. you would have known if ur so clever wouldnt you...

[edit on 083131p://16038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hmmmm, your profile says your 31......did you fudge on that? I would love to stay and babble back and forth with you, but I have limited time before work and would rather use my time on threads of substance....if you want to post drivel back at me...knock yourself out!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
who asked u to jump on my thread anyway? if u have nothin new to say and disagree... jus f.. off?

[edit on 083131p://20038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
u just basically backed up my point anyway so i dont know why your throwing your toys out your pram.

this thread would end if people didnt keep puttin in their 2 cents worth thats ALREADY BEEN STATED and DOESNT cut it.

and im not arguing, i put my view.. which is REASONABLE.. someone else puts theirs, reasonably debateable, with a poxie attitude and tryin to insult me cause theyve nothin better to say... so forgive me now if u just get sh*t back at you...

theres ways of saying things nicely... dont come here looking at a thread u disagree with, whats the point? none of us can take this any further so stop moaning??

wheres the mod? lock this sh*t topic? its occultic and thats that.

[edit on 013131p://00031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

who asked u to jump on my thread anyway? if u have nothin new to say and disagree... jus f.. off?

YOUR thread? Buddy, you posted on a public forum. You don't pick and choose who responds to it. Jeez.
Colorful languange, you talk to your mother that way? Because you just talked that way to my wife.

but thats just your opinion isnt it?

Source: snogirl.snoville.com...

If you want more sources, Google it, there are plenty.

Misfit

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
yeah it was MY thread, (or TOPIC rather ) i started it ... sorry about the wife ok but i cant change that now she shouldnt have tried insultin me.

ive said all i need to say im not goin all over it again.

your sign language pic doesnt settle it either...

big deal deaf people use it as I LOVE YOU?

i know that already ive said it, ive explained how none of that matters in past posts, double meanings.. its origionally occultic.. not deaf language.

YAWN.....here we go round the mulberry bush..

im not tryin to be nasty or anything, my point is if you are sick and tired of a topic.. like your wife practically said.. then why bother jumpin on it? i wouldnt do that id skip past it and let the fools debate among themselves..

you see? dont dwell with fools and partake of foolishness..

il hav to u2u a mod and lock this topic.

[edit on 043131p://01034 by info_junkee]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join