It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Maker22

Politicians are Over represented
Really? How many positives are there globally? How many politicians are positive?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dbl

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Its about time someone reported on this.
Now the unprecedented activities that took place make sense.
Its the second time (Tawain) a researcher has said something about testicles

edit on 14/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Resident Evils just starting on tv. Going to watch it but it feels weird in the current climate. Not quite as enjoyable.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JamieJJones

28 days later
the Stand
Contagion
Andromeda Strain
Outbreak
Omega Man
Out Break

and all the zombie movies

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: malektaus

28 days later
the Stand
Contagion
Andromeda Strain
Outbreak
Omega Man
Out Break

Don't say the zed word.
- Shaun of the Dead

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Removed (I was feeding a troll. Sorry)
edit on 14-3-2020 by Maker22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Neat. Politicians get sick too.

That wasn't the question.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I wonder, how many other things are gonna be revealed, I was reading a report, how it may effect the T cells in a human body as well negatively. It has not been 2 months since China, quarantined millions of people, never trusted the numbers out of there, it’s spreading world wide like a forest fire, in the past 72 hour we have seen an acceleration in hardline government actions to cease social activities. We have seen Elites self quarantine and disappear under whatever guise we so choose to accept, so ya this looks very damn serious, no way it’s just a common flu, it’s very contagious, I think I see the first thing coming to mind and that’s the health crisis overwhelming the health care system, unless we have a icu bed on reservation if/when we get sick there is a existing probability we may need that bed. I should repeat that but the ones still in Lala landwill still be in lala land after their eyes read those words anyway. Then we know we can get infected again, we know this maybe that time we will need the bed. Then we have the long term effects being studied scars in the lungs possible cardiovascular issues and now testicular stories in males. Here is what I am doing, I have come to the realization since January:

At a earlier time, I would say January, this is something different, I am not a big fate person, so I am being a hermit at home with my wife, only going out when work calls, until what I suspect my state quarantines, washing my hands brushing teeth more frequently also, and washing face etc. This I think is more serious then what they are leading onto. Life has taught me when you try to take something special from something you generalize it. That is the first thing they did, then they compared it to something familiar and made what was familiar more unknown, yet that honestly is just smoke in mirrors because corona, is not familiar and that by itself what we don’t know makes it more meh scary is the wrong word more unknown is the word. So ya I will do my best to stay infected free as long as I can, and hopefully if I do contract the disease I won’t find myself in a tent or over crowded hospital if I need one.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Its about time someone reported on this.
Now the unprecedented activities that took place make sense.
Its the second time (Tawain) a researcher has said something about testicles

That and the potential for serious long term lung damage is what scares me.
www.businessinsider.com...

Those are side effects that could effect the future of the workforce in terms of fitness and has implications for future birth rates.It could end up making huge changes to the future of humanity.

And here in the UK the government seem to want everyone to catch it so we have herd immunity.
It just keeps getting better huh?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
1h25 local Time :

Monaco shutting down non-essential commercial businesses.
Like France and Spain, only Petrol stations, Pharmacies, Supermarkets etc will be open.
From Midnight Saturday (Tonight I would think, not next week).

www.20minutes.fr...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The herd immunity strategy is a reactive measure because they know they no longer have control of the outbreak. It is also an economic calculus designed to minimize the economic impact of the outbreak.

As I have stated earlier, Trump will likely adopt the same strategy in the coming weeks.

This is going to be something..

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The herd immunity strategy is a reactive measure because they know they no longer have control of the outbreak. It is also an economic calculus designed to minimize the economic impact of the outbreak.

As I have stated earlier, Trump will likely adopt the same strategy in the coming weeks.

This is going to be something..

It may turn out to be an ill thought out strategy as its still unknown if we develop enough antibodies to fight off a second infection-some people have certainly been re infected,but how common that is we do not yet know.

They should have locked all international borders when the horrors in wuhan were happening in January IMO-a big hit to the economy I know,but letting it spread may turn out to be far worse long term..I guess we will find out.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think I posted this on page 24 last night : www.abovetopsecret.com...
and now we are on page 39 this morning when I woke up.
I'll post an update soon. I'll have to edit this link then. Just doing this for an experiment to watch the changes in the last 12 hours and see your replies about your changes in your area in the last 12 hours. My thinking is there will be much more awareness of how fast the corona virus is spreading . We'll see, but PM Abe stated "no state of emergency" needed yet. So I wonder what news I'll find here in this country. This is very sad to say this because the virus is very dangerous at "all" ages. The selling point not to cause panic is the elderly and those with medical conditions are most at risk, true to some extent, but they are not mentioning the "secondary infections " which attack the lungs much more severely . I believe I have 4 hours to edit this post.
Thanks ATS for making this forum what it is. A life saver for us.

Now being edited 10 am Tokyo time Sunday morning (if you are reading this now, come back in 20 minutes, please ) looks like a lot has happened.
edit on 0300000012592020-03-14T19:59:12-05:00591203pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

1. Resale of masks prohibited by law from the 15th of March

Due to the spread of the new coronavirus, resale of masks that are out of stock will be prohibited by law from the 15th. Violations, including online transactions, will result in imprisonment for up to one year or fines of up to 1 million yen. (hey folks, you better watch out for this one in your country, this is serious stuff for mankind to horde out for money (thing here is people are not thinking ahead, NO way to get to the destinations, gas stations will be all closed in the future. stupid is stupid
2. Trump tests negative for new coronavirus, I guess by now we all know that (but remember that may not be true, although we know that in 3.4 hours those that infected can infect another person (I posted once it was 4.5 hours, but now they found out it is as low as 3.4 hours to infect another person)
3. Mie Prefecture on Tuesday announced that it was confirmed that one man in his 70s living in the prefecture was once again infected with the new coronavirus among passengers on a cruise ship that had been infected with the new coronavirus. (if you are reading this, this is the biggest alarm we as humankind will face after the first being infected then no infections then 2 weeks later infection shows up again)
4. First infection confirmed in Nagasaki Prefecture 30-year-old male. I think the US military has a military base there. Not good news at all.
5. New virus Infected people in Japan total 732 ( this was as of yesterday) today's figure won't be in yet, still morning here and its Sunday)
6. Spanish PM's wife confirmed infection ( well with this and many more famous people getting it, the truth about how it truly spreads can not be hidden from the public) Please people wear your masks or scarf while out doors and shopping, yes, it looks funny so what.
7. OK folks, you people in America read this: The spread of infection continues in Europe. In Spain, the second most serious in Italy, on Tuesday, Prime Minister Sanchez announced on a television speech that he would restrict human movement throughout the country to prevent the spread of the disease. The most common infections have ever been identified in Europe, on the 14th and in Italy as a single day, with more than 20,000 infected people, and in Spain and France, the number of infected and dead people continues to increase.
edit on 0300000055132020-03-14T20:13:55-05:00135503pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Politicians are Over represented
Really? How many positives are there globally? How many politicians are positive?

Do you have an answer for that? Genuinely interested.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Global numbers are currently in the neighborhood of 150,000 infections, I think.
You'll have to ask Maker22 about the other part of the ratio to determine if politicians are over represented.

edit on 3/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: malektaus

28 days later
the Stand
Contagion
Andromeda Strain
Outbreak
Omega Man
Out Break

With the possibility of the virus causing damage to testicles/hormones-you need to add Children of Men to your list.(society collapses due to global birth rate dropping to zero).

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I was actually just saying that to someone. He was in close contact with multiple people who tested positive. I'm not so sure I believe he doesn't have it.
edit on 14-3-2020 by Ohwellurwrong because: I'm a moron

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join