It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I could ask him to do that, perhaps he will when he get a spare moment from the insanity.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: Chance321
Wife said that 3 weeks ago. Some will may not see the next day. But I truly believe it is something we in times of this is: be self-supporting for you and your family.
Will rioting come out ... its too early to tell yet. My feelings are this: anything now is possible. N.Korea fired a few missiles again the other day. Not sure what is going on.

NK launching those missiles is likely a combination of looking strong for their people. as well as to intimidate SK. just as China has been doing in the so named South China/ West Philippine sea.

TAIPEI, TAIWAN - China is asserting itself in disputed waters around Asia this month to look strong after containing the world’s first coronavirus outbreak as the rest of the world grapples with the disease now.

The Communist leadership seeks an image boost among its own population that's beleaguered by shutdowns and lockdowns -- measures to stop the spread of COVID-19. The deadly respiratory disease virus was discovered in central China in December and led to about 81,000 cases there.

Chinese officials hope to appear strong too around the world against growing resentment that China spawned the coronavirus that’s now hurting economic activity in India, Western Europe, the United States and parts of Southeast Asia, scholars say. China is making up as well for any military exercises they may have put on hold to fight the virus, some believe.
www.voanews.com...

i have also seen rumors that China might be using some of their illegal man made island bases for research, as well as to stick some of their sick, to get them out of China.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Thoughts on Ickes analysis?
I watched a video of Icke claiming the people in charge are alien lizard people, with basically no proof whatsoever.

I can only see two possibilities:
1. He's completely crazy to be having such beliefs based on absolutely nothing tangible, or,
2. He's not crazy at all and he's completely making up stuff he knows is absolutely false because it sells to the crazies out there.

I don't know which is true, but it doesn't really matter since in either case, why would anything he says be worth paying any attention to, if he's either crazy or lying?

A lot of things can affect death rates. One thing is whether or not we run out of hospital beds. Without measures to limit the spread, it looks like we will run out of hospital beds faster and then people who can't get a hospital treatment or a ventilator may die who otherwise might have survived with treatment. So I can't really buy an argument that unless death rates go through the roof there was nothing to worry about...part of what's being done is to avoid skyrocketing deaths due to lack of treatment resources. So if everyone gets the treatment they need, death rates can hopefully be kept low.

Emergency hospitals are being built which should help, but I think there may be a ventilator shortage, and I don't know if ventilators can be made fast enough to meet the need...that depends partly on how fast it spreads.

It's all true - but you already knew that, didn't you.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Care to give me a time code where he claims this? How interesting that rather than actually address anything stated, you instead work to discredit what he says in your opening sentence. Who cares what he thinks about lizard people, when the points he raises in THIS video are salient and on point?

I'm not sure you can be trusted yourself with that fascinatingly deflective post. How interesting...
I'm explaining why I think it's worthless to watch any more videos from him after I concluded he's either a nut or a liar from watching his lizard people video, so I didn't watch the video you posted.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Update from Southern California: I went for a drive up Pacific Coast Hwy today from San Clemente to Newport Beach. Despite all of the beaches being officially closed, every single beach was busy. PCH was as busy as a weekday rush hour (I know because I'm stuck in that traffic most days prior to this) and although the beach parking lots have been closed and the beaches have been taped off, people were just parking along the side of the road and walking over to the beaches. The towns were busy with people walking around too. Nobody seems to care about social distancing. I saw no masks or gloves on anyone. They are going to have to impose heavier measures here to make people comply. I was shocked by what I saw today.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
All these idiots going to hospitals are going to wind up spreading it. They've been watching too much alex jones.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Being from New York, Long Island in particular, I’ve been waiting for the first positive cases and deaths that I know personally to come... and it has come. My fathers friend from his childhood passed away today from covid19 in our town. Went into the hospital Wednesday, died today. He was 71. Then another friend of mine had a 42 year old friend from high school pass away yesterday... no health issues. I’m here in Canada with my husband.. and even though I ended up staying here because it feels “safer” right now, I wish I was back home with my father.

And regardless of Initially feeling it would be “safer” here, we are self isolated until at least April 5th as he’s been sick for two weeks as of today, and a week today for me. Fevers, bad coughing, can’t smell or taste a single thing with a clear nose, body aches, sweating.. so we were told by public health to continue isolating until our symptoms are gone. The only sick person we came into contact with was at an X-ray imaging place five days before my husband got sick. Coughing like crazy in the waiting room, sitting right next to the door. She coughed right onto him as we walked in while she was waiting there for her chest X-ray.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deadscreameyes
Being from New York, Long Island in particular, I’ve been waiting for the first positive cases and deaths that I know personally to come... and it has come. My fathers friend from his childhood passed away today from covid19 in our town. Went into the hospital Wednesday, died today. He was 71. Then another friend of mine had a 42 year old friend from high school pass away yesterday... no health issues. I’m here in Canada with my husband.. and even though I ended up staying here because it feels “safer” right now, I wish I was back home with my father.

And regardless of Initially feeling it would be “safer” here, we are self isolated until at least April 5th as he’s been sick for two weeks as of today, and a week today for me. Fevers, bad coughing, can’t smell or taste a single thing with a clear nose, body aches, sweating.. so we were told by public health to continue isolating until our symptoms are gone. The only sick person we came into contact with was at an X-ray imaging place five days before my husband got sick. Coughing like crazy in the waiting room, sitting right next to the door. She coughed right onto him as we walked in while she was waiting there for her chest X-ray.

I am sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
manila

we have now had at least TWELVE DOCTORS DIE. with about 5% of the country's healthcare workers in quarantine.

MANILA (UPDATE) - Twelve Filipino doctors have died fighting the COVID-19 pandemic, an official of the Philippine Medical Association said Sunday.

Tinio estimates that more than 5 percent of the country's health workers are also currently on quarantine due to the nature of their work in directly dealing with the disease.

To underscore the need of protecting all healthcare professionals in the country amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Tinio disclosed that the doctor-to-patient ratio currently stands at 1:40,000, far from the ideal 1:10,000.
news.abs-cbn.com...

now 12 doctors dead doesn't sound like much. but when compared to the official numbers of dead, recovered and number of confirmed cases, it is a lot. number of confirmed cases -1418, number of dead-71, number of recovered-42. that is about 17% of the dead from this virus, are t he doctors treating it. definitely NOT a good sign of things. as if an almost two deaths to one recovery was not bad enough. (although the number of dead to dying has slightly improved since it had been MORE than two deaths for every recovery). we really can not afford to be loosing the very doctors needed to fight the virus.

in other news, one area has banned the sale of cigarettes. citing that people are spending their money on them instead of things like food. although we all know the President is a major anti-smoker. and this goes along with other areas that have banned the sale of alcohol.

we are waiting for our water delivery to pick up our jugs to fill. hoping they are still in operation, and haven't decided to shut down, or get sick.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I could ask him to do that, perhaps he will when he get a spare moment from the insanity.

Your point isn't lost on me, and I'm not going to bother putting my point over again beyond this final post... but there is very little evidence of this insanity you talk of, other than hearsay... I don't know you, I don't know your nephew... you could be anyone. Where is evidence of this insanity that prevents such information coming forward???

I mean, look at sky news... major news outlet...

www.youtube.com...

Barely any video footage or news of "the state of hospitals right now!" or "on the front lines!" or "Why the country is on lock down"... Any number of stories from THE FRONT LINE should be populating 24 hour news outlets... Where are they? Doesn't that strike anyone as odd??? Instead, just talking heads and opinion pieces?

Evidence is almost non existent. If you are a genuine person, who is affected by this, then it should concern you too. Why doesn't it? Why is it that deflecting my reasonable concerns seem more important? I'm starting to think this entire place is full of people blowing BS. I always knew that there were a few, but maybe it is most. Either that, or some are so lost in it, so invested.... that you have no ability to see clearly anymore or apply reasoning.

I've become disillusioned with most people here at this point. What a sh1te reality that is huh? Deny what?
New slogan... apply ignorance... smear it all over. STAY ON NARRATIVE!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

37 doctors in Italy have died as well..

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

I heard/read it was 50 ?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

unfortunately i'm not surprised at all. i have seen a couple things about doctors dying in other countries as well. and it shows that there are some serious issues, when the trained healthcare providers are dying from treating people.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I posted about the first case in my county back on March 3rd. There are currently 70 cases some two weeks and a couple of days later, according to 1point3acres.

I've seen it stated (can't remember by whom off the top of my head, but it was a knowledgeable person), that current numbers in regards to testing is actually approximately 2 week old information. This takes into account the average amount of time it takes a person to develop symptoms and then the average amount of time it takes to get tested and then the time it takes to get results of said test.

Harris County, which my county borders, has 526 as of this posting. I don't recall when they reported their first case, but it would be interesting to see how quickly it spread there seeing as any effects there would be felt where I am.

We started our closing of non essential businesses roughly a week ago, plus or minus a few days depending on the county; Harris was slightly ahead of Galveston, and I think Dallas County was slightly ahead of Harris.

Considering the amount of contact in the population still occurring, I don't know how much flattening of the curve will happen. This is the current graph of Texas cases:

1point3acres

It's the new cases/day that need to come down significantly.

If these measures we're taking drop the R0 to as close to 1 as possible, we can buy enough time for therapaies to be developed, and hopefully tested prior to implementation.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ok, it's a tough time for all of us.

Keep in mind, David ike has some good stuff but the whole our leaders are actually reptilian alien hybrids damages his credibility, also keep in mind he makes money out of selling conspiracy theories just like Alex Jones does, so I guess all I'm saying is take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Update Mar.29/20 - 11pm EST
Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada * 2,840-Quebec, 1,355-Ontario, 884-British Columbia, 661-Alberta,
72-Manitoba, 13-Grand Princess, 66-New Brunswick, 156-Saskatchewan
11-Prince Edward Island, 135- Newfoundland & Labrador, 122-Nova Scotia
1- Northwest Territories, 4-Yukon
Total= 6,320

coronavirus.1point3acres.com... USA & Canada Updates

Mar.01/20 - 4 more confirm + 20 Canada = Total 24
Mar.02/20 - 3 more confirm + 24 Canada = Total 27
Mar.03/20 - 6 more confirm + 27 Canada = Total 33
Mar.04/20 - 1 more confirm + 33 Canada = Total 34
Mar.05/20 - 14 more confirm + 34 Canada = Total 48
Mar.06/20 - 6 more confirm + 48 Canada = Total 54
Mar.07/20 - 6 more confirm + 54 Canada = Total 60
Mar.08/20 - 6 more confirm + 60 Canada = Total 66
Mar.09/20 - 11 more confirm + 66 Canada = Total 78
Mar.10/20 - 19 more confirm + 78 Canada = Total 97
Mar.11/20 - 21 more confirm + 78 Canada = Total 119
Mar.12/20 - 40 more confirm + 119 Canada = Total 159
Mar.13/20 - 43 more confirm + 159 Canada = Total 202
Mar.14/20 - 55 more confirm + 202 Canada = Total 257
Mar.15/20 - 86 more confirm + 257 Canada = Total 343
Mar.16/20 - 98 more confirm + 343 Canada = Total 444
Mar.17/20 - 154 more confirm + 444 Canada = Total 588
Mar.18/20 - 129 more confirm + 588 Canada = Total 729
Mar.19/20 - 146 more confirm + 716 Canada = Total 875
Mar.20/20 - 216 more confirm + 873 Canada = Total 1,091
Mar.21/20 - 242 more confirm + 1,089 Canada = Total 1,333
Mar.22/20 - 141 more confirm + 1,333 Canada = Total 1,474
Mar.23/20 - 621 more confirm + 1,474 Canada = Total 2,095
Mar.24/20 - 727 more confirm + 2,095 Canada = Total 2,822
Mar.25/20 - 590 more confirm + 2,822 Canada = Total 3,412
Mar.26/20 - 633 more confirm + 3,412 Canada = Total 4,045
Mar.27/20 - 714 more confirm + 4,045 Canada = Total 4,759
Mar.28/20 - 895 more confirm + 4,759 Canada = Total 5,654
Mar.29/20 - 666 more confirm + 5,654 Canada = Total 6,320

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I went to the doctor yesterday and today. Every few years when the burning of the fields get out of hand I seem to get a sinus infection. I can recognize the symptoms so instead of waiting I go and get a shot and some pills. Yesterday I went and got a shot and 5 different kinds of pills. The price was 180 baht (32 baht to the dollar or less than 6 USD) for the shot and the pills plus doctors visit. I was told to comeback today for another shot which I have done.

Yesterday was the daughter....call it a mother daughter doctor kind of operation... They have moved their small clinic outside under a carport for better ventilation.. Today I asked the Mother doctor if she was seeing COVID-19 cases at her clinic. She said there is no real way for her to differentiate COVID-19 and other types flu however her daughter who also works at one of the main hospitals said they now have 7 cases they are calling the real thing.

I keep hearing and reading how the virus does not spread as the heat goes up... Well... It is darn hot in Thailand so go figure.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok, it's a tough time for all of us.

Keep in mind, David ike has some good stuff but the whole our leaders are actually reptilian alien hybrids damages his credibility, also keep in mind he makes money out of selling conspiracy theories just like Alex Jones does, so I guess all I'm saying is take it with a grain of salt.

The truth is so far beyond what we have come to know, to the point that "no one would believe it, even if we told them". "The people could never handle it"
ETs exist and are visiting our planet (some positive and some negative views on humanity -- some neutral).
There are humans who have pledged allegiance to negative ETs, and have betrayed mankind thinking they were supporting the true gods. What a mistake they have made....

This was not a natural virus.
The virus was released by them.
They are playing their final cards.
They had plans for us...
"humanity was the disease" to them.
We were all sheep/cattle, needed to keep the population down. "its the earth doing it what it naturally does to keep balance with population".
Nearly every facet of our society was infiltrated, including media, education, governments, law enforcement, science, intelligence agencies, entertainment, and so much more.
This is the true "invisible enemy" we are fighting
"this is a spiritual war"

Now its time for the good guys to strike back.
Do you think its normal that a portion of military command moves to Cheyenne Mountain for a virus, where the only risk is overrunning our hospitals? What about all the military vehicles being distributed throughout the country?

They are skilled in subterfuge, and had gained control of the information flow. It really is "fake news".
We will all find out soon what this was all about. Most will be shocked.
Pray love wins over gear
Your prayers have more power than you realize

I wish you all the best

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.google.com... RtOqhvps17XhRPI27QJW3Hjr3LdiYad51PWPw

Let’s hope this works

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join