It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Wednesday's major coronavirus updates: - USA: +11,204 cases, +146 deaths - Spain: +7,457 cases, +656 deaths - Italy: +5,210 cases, +683 deaths - Germany: +3,907 cases, +47 deaths - France: +2,931 cases, +231 deaths - Iran: +2,206 cases, +143 deaths - UK: +1,452 cases, +43 deaths

TWITTER

Highest fatalities for USA to date. Pisses me off. RIP

Too many people not taking this seriously, it's going to get a lot worse.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I just got a letter and a badge that exempts me from any curfews or lockdowns to show to police and/or national guard so I can go to work as an essential service...

I was really hoping for that quarantine pay... Damn.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Stay safe out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hospitals consider universal do-not-resuscitate orders for coronavirus patients

washingtonpost.com

'That's when all hell broke loose': Coronavirus patients start to overwhelm US hospitals

cnn.com

Prayers for front line responders in the US.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

My husband got one of those too from his employer

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm trying to substantiate what she just reported. Rachell Madow says Italy's death rate has stabilized the last few days. Getting lower.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

A 30-year-old Brooklyn charter school teacher is clinging to life at Brookdale Hospital after contracting coronavirus — and her desperate family is calling for help from a pharmaceutical giant. “My sister Rana Zoe Mungin has COVID-19 and is fighting for her life, and she is currently on life support,” wrote Rana’s sibling, Mia Mungin in a Twitter post late Tuesday.

She has asthma.

Family of NYC charter school teacher in critical condition with coronavirus pleads for access to experimental drug

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Who is eligible? The bill makes clear that everyone is eligible except for nonresident aliens and those who can be used as the basis for deductions for another person. “Seniors, veterans, the unemployed and low-income Americans would be eligible too,” Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said Wednesday, March 25. The bill text indicates those who receive Social Security can collect checks: For those not required to file 2018 or 2019 tax returns because of Social Security benefits, tax returns aren’t required to claim the money — the government can use information from a Form SSA-1099, Social Security Benefit Statement, or Form RRB-1099, Social Security Equivalent Benefit Statement. With that in mind, here is how much people can expect to get.

Do you qualify for a stimulus check in Senate’s coronavirus response bill?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When you're on that hospital bed gurgling and gasping for air I bet you'll take it seriously. And if you're able to I bet you'll be begging for hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc sulfate too. If you're not able to I bet your family will begging to get it for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7

When you're on that hospital bed gurgling and gasping for air I bet you'll take it seriously. And if you're able to I bet you'll be begging for hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc sulfate too. If you're not able to I bet your family will begging to get it for you.

No if I'm in hospital with those symptoms I will be doing whatever the doctor says I should, and take whatever medicine they think I need.

One would have to pretty moronic to argue with doctors at a time like that, I guess it's people like you threatening doctors and nurses because you want them to fix you your way..

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Where The ICU Beds Are More than half of counties have no hospital ICU beds, a growing concern as the novel coronavirus spreads throughout the nation. This map shows counties with no hospitals, counties with hospitals but no ICU beds, and counties that do have ICU beds. You can scroll over the map or, better yet, do a more comprehensive search on KHN’s interactive table, where you can search by either county or state

Millions Of Older Americans Live In Counties With No ICU Beds As Pandemic Intensifies

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think you're grasping. Who said anything about threatening. I guess I just have a stronger will to live than you do.

And no I won't stoop to your level of name calling.

edit on 25-3-2020 by Surveyor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Either way this is a cluster#, the government response should have been complete lockdown. They knew this from day one. Exponential spread is mathematical, predictable , and highly reliable. Will anything be the same again when you realize that a government charged with the protection of the people, have taken a response which will result in maximum casualties. At present you can guarantee at some stage rioting will gain in momentum. Give it a week or two when theirs no welfare, with that comes intermittent food supplies to certain areas. Many of the Captains of Industry have resigned and have headed for their bunkers, enjoyed the manipulated prices of Gold and Silver which have been paid for in fiat. Internet will be intermittent in some areas to control the flow of information. The Stock market is getting trillions pumped into it as it seesaws to its inevitable decline. Silver and gold is now virtually unavailable to the masses. The Mints have run out of Eagles and Maples. Rumour says that Bullion shops in Europe are no longer selling to the public. In Australia the Perth mint has run out of goodies. The spot price and the physical price have parted company, which means the Banks have lost control. In Australia the dole ques outside Centrelink are kilometers long. Their website has crashed the same as in the UK.
So looking at the general way things are panning out theirs an early stage domino effect happening which seems at the way this is running will likely collapse civil society as we know it.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's bad alright, factor in people spreading it on purpose, people in denial this is really happening, people having virus parties, the medical system runs at 90% capacity without this mess, it won't take much to overload the medical system like what's happening to centrelink.

We have doctors and nurses getting the virus and dying, it's a cluster# alright.

I'd say goverments accross the world are drawing up plans for martial law on a global scale, it's frightening where this is going.
edit on 25-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

1,170 showed up on Sunday.

"It’s not a concern," Spell told the outlet. "The virus, we believe, is politically motivated. We hold our religious rights dear and we are going to assemble no matter what someone says."

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hadn't even considered the religious fanatics, let's just pray this away.

A politically motivated virus eh, that's a special kind of ......
edit on 25-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Why would they be drawing up those plans when we're clearly already under defacto martial law without any actual declaration of it? The Constitution has obviously been suspended because there is no mechanism under it which permits the ridiculous restrictions under threat of fines and imprisonment we are seeing.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A brief interview with a doctor in NY, interesting read.

The New York emergency room doctor who survived Ebola five years ago and is now on the frontlines of the city's battle against COVID-19 has a stark warning: he's more scared of this new virus than the one that almost killed him.

Craig Spencer, an ER doctor at Columbia University Medical Center, got Ebola in West Africa in 2014 trying to fight the outbreak there. He gained a new notoriety Monday with a series of tweets about a night in the emergency room, where 90 percent of his patients had coronavirus. He was at it again Tuesday, with even more dire warnings about the situation in his hospital.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's just a bunch, goverments must be well aware they are going to lose control of this situation as it develops.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

1,170 showed up on Sunday.

"It’s not a concern," Spell told the outlet. "The virus, we believe, is politically motivated. We hold our religious rights dear and we are going to assemble no matter what someone says."

www.nbcnews.com...

Reminds me of a certain South Korean cult..

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join