It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
From Guardian Live feed at 11.57pm (yes, going backwards, just opened the feed to read earlier, more news than the French feed and BBC)) :

First cases of the virus have been confirmed in Syria, as well as Grenada and Mozambique.

link
edit on 22-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What about the buildings that were welded shut? Are we already forgetting this?

There were several videos of angry residents throwing their money out because they couldn't get food so it no longer even mattered.

I've searched but these videos have been removed. I can't be the only one on here who remembers this.

It was well known and I also saw videos of doors being welded shut in Wuhan. You didn't imagine it.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

What about the buildings that were welded shut? Are we already forgetting this?

There were several videos of angry residents throwing their money out because they couldn't get food so it no longer even mattered.

I've searched but these videos have been removed. I can't be the only one on here who remembers this.

**Yes, the banks said the money could contain the virus. Many articles on that, of course.

As far as I remember, the Main entrances were welded shut, but one door was left open, and guarded, to control the ins and outs of the residents.
(May be wrong)
edit on 22-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Guardian Live Feed at 1.38am "Canada will not send atheletes to Tokyo 2020 Olympics" :

In a press release, the Canadian Olympic Committee and Canadian Paraolympic committee called “urgently” for the games to be postponed for one year.

“While we realize the inherent complexities around a postponement, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our athletes and the world community,” it said.

“This is not solely about athlete health - it is about public health.”

Link

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

It was well known and I also saw videos of doors being welded shut in Wuhan. You didn't imagine it.

The CCP's 50 cent army went on full offense and got lots of videos removed not just from WeChat, but from twitter, youtube etc. They know what was true. Those people weren't risking jail to get likes on their social media. Trust me, many many of those videos were 100% legit. The Wuhan live feed is no longer either. You would think they would want everyone to see how busy the city is now /sarc.

Trust me, the truth will be known. Those who cater to the CCP will not be so fortunate.
edit on 22-3-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
More Info for New Zealanders :

In short, Level four (“eliminate”), which New Zealand will go up to on Tuesday, means it is “Likely that disease is not contained.”

The listed response measures include:

People instructed to stay at home
Educational facilities closed
Businesses closed except for essential services (e.g. supermarkets, pharmacies, clinics) and lifeline utilities
Rationing of supplies and requisitioning of facilities
Travel severely limited
Major reprioritisation of healthcare services

Link to official PDF Link
and Link to Official Site : Link

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: toolgal462

The CCP's 50 cent army went on full offense and got lots of videos removed not just from WeChat, but from twitter, youtube etc. They know what was true. Those people weren't risking jail to get likes on their social media. Trust me, many many of those videos were 100% legit. The Wuhan live feed is no longer either. You would think they would want everyone to see how busy the city is now /sarc.

Trust me, the truth will be known. Those who cater to the CCP will not be so fortunate.

Yeah, the Wuhan Youtube Live Feed is now down :

www.youtube.com...

Suspicious to say the least.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

There were police placing bars on doors to keep tenants from leaving their apartments.

I won't derail. I'm just absolutely positive about the money tossing.

To be on point, if this virus is as bad as we think, then money may not even matter soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Loss of Smell and Taste Buds are some of the consequences of contracting the Coronavirus COVID19 :

twitter.com...

French Live feed also stated it at least twice over the last few days, so it is confirmed, but may not be a general effect for everyone.

edit : Its a link to the twitter feed of the French NBA D!ck who to touched all the Mic's at the Press Conf as a joke, but info is info, if even from a D!ck.
edit on 22-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

There were police placing bars on doors to keep tenants from leaving their apartments.

I won't derail. I'm just absolutely positive about the money tossing.

To be on point, if this virus is as bad as we think, then money may not even matter soon.

Well, coins are easier to disinfect, and are not biodegradable, so there is that at least.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
UK high streets and shopping centres are still open. I took a week off holiday and haven't been out much but gotta go back to work tomorrow.

Received an email saying that if they have to close shops be expected to use your remaining holidays and then possibly we will be made redundant. It was also communicated to mangers that they would not be entitled to the government scheme of 80% wage support because the government have to issue a closure to the shops.

Absolutely no safe guarding has been put in place. No talk of social distance. Only last week they shipped out hand sanitizers to the store.
It's a high Street jewellery shop. Buying rings and necklaces I don't think is a priority now so it should be super quiet but there are some really unhygienic staff members.

Tomorrow I'm hoping they shut the shop.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Heres what kind of baffles me about the US " expert" opinions I read about the virus. There are many disagreements such as the WHO says food doesn't spread it but others say maybe.

I heard a virus expert say don't worry about the mail, things like that. Then Doctor Oz says, worry about the mail.

The US experts say don't wear a mask yet I was literally sneezed on by a sick woman a while ago.

Also, in China and Korea and other Asian countries that have kind of beat this thing masks are prevalent.

But here they say, no, don't bother with a mask.

Something is kind of wrong here...very wrong.

I was told they don't want Americans using masks because they would be taking them away from the health practitioners.

That's really ridiculous yet the situation here of a lack of masks for health workers is indicative of real problems in America.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. It prompted me to do a search

If you've lost your sense of smell or taste, you could be a 'hidden carrier' of the coronavirus

A sudden loss of smell — known as anosmia or hyposmia — could be a symptom of the coronavirus, even if patients experience no other symptoms, according to leading rhinologists in the UK.
Evidence from South Korea, China, and Italy suggests that many patients with COVID-19 may have experienced a loss of smell without any other symptoms.
The British Association of Otorhinolaryngology calls on the authorities to advise anyone with a loss of smell or taste to self-isolate.
Young people could be more likely to carry the disease without presenting the more commonly recognised symptoms of fever and coughing, they believe.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: misfit312

It’s bad, today traffic died down a ton but many people were still out and about. Looking in cars, they were all middle aged and older, at risk groups doing their normal activities. The state parks were packed with hundreds, thousands of people. The young are staying home, driveways packed with cars and having house parties. The only people isolating are those with families that I can see. Even my parents, both now with coughs are still doing trips and wandering around stores.

Reality has not set in yet, trust me it will, very soon.

My daughter works at Culvers and they are only operating the Drive-Thru. She said on Friday, it was mainly just old people in the drive-thru, ordering their fish, likely because of Lent? Guess they are being good catholics.

I was at the grocery store the other day behind an elderly man and joked with the cashier that he figured he out to buy something just in case things went south, and the cashier who was likely in his 50's, either didn't hear the joke or just didn't think it was funny because he didn't respond at all.

I found out that a friend of mine has had corona virus this past week. He is in his 40's, and said it was pretty painful, but was refused testing. He had over 102 temp for 2 days, and headache, neck pain, fatigue, the whole works. Ended it all with a dry cough and a little hard to breath, but he feels like he is on the mend, or so I hope.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lots of really good stuff linked off this threadroll.
But, I am too brain-dead tired to read it all now. Maybe some of you can help.

But we already can know, and do know, the *early* time course of immunity for COVID19, over the first 40 days since onset of illness

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Agree. A lot doesn't add up. In China you could get fined for being out without a mask on. We know it lives on surfaces for a long time. We know it can linger in the air up to 3 hours. We're being misled by the "experts"

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Lots of really good stuff linked off this threadroll.
But, I am too brain-dead tired to read it all now. Maybe some of you can help.

But we already can know, and do know, the *early* time course of immunity for COVID19, over the first 40 days since onset of illness

Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Dear Greta,

So you got what you wanted.

“System change & Economic Slowdown” is a real thing now.

Airplanes, industry, jobs, restaurants, recreation, and schools are all shut down.

Instead we have fear, poverty, misery, joblessness, economic ruin, and a bleak future.

Happy now?

Anthony Watts

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

That seems to be the case of these medical experts, although fine people I'm sure, looking out for themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

TORONTO (March 22, 2020) – The Canadian Olympic Committee (COC) and Canadian Paralympic Committee (CPC), backed by their Athletes’ Commissions, National Sports Organizations and the Government of Canada, have made the difficult decision to not send Canadian teams to the Olympic and Paralympic Games in the summer of 2020. The COC and CPC urgently call on the International Olympic Committee (IOC), and the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to postpone the Games for one year and we offer them our full support in helping navigate all the complexities that rescheduling the Games will bring. While we recognize the inherent complexities around a postponement, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our athletes and the world community.

Now time to put this in context. This is a very Big announcement. I understand there are people we know, and there are people on this forum, who will deny, the complex intricacies involved in the severity of our current present reality on this planet as humans. What ever the case may be, they lack the intellect or are not stable mentally, or are not prepared emotionally to accept it. I have been alive 43 years i am having difficulty processing it and understanding it also. I think if we were to just judge this pandemic by face value, we would see small numbers of death etc. and compare it to flu, or car accidents etc. yet we are missing the time factor, these numbers are going to increase substantially in the coming week months etc. we have the data to prove it... I believe history will prove it also. Team Canada will not send athletes to Games in summer 2020 due to COVID-19 risks

edit on 22-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join