It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis: 1958 TV show about a con man named Trump who wants to build a wall.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This TV episode from 1958 is from a show called Trackdown and the episode is titled "End of the World".

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)#The_End_of_the_World

In "The End of the World", a rabble-rousing doomsayer named Walter Trump (played by Lawrence Dobkin) comes to town. He scares the townsfolk with talk of an impending disaster and claims to be the only person who can save them – by building a wall. He also threatens to sue Hoby when accused of dishonesty. By the end of the episode, he is arrested as a conman and fraud. The coincidental similarity to Donald Trump's name and proposed border wall was noted after his 2016 election. Vanity Fair wrote that "of all the books and movies that presaged the rise of our reality-TV president... none are so eerily on the nose as this once-obscure, 1958 episode of Trackdown in which a demagogue named Trump attempts to convince a town that only he can save its citizens... by building a wall." The Wrap asked, "Want to talk about a weird coincidence?.... Some may call this episode titled 'The End of the World' the ultimate illustration of life imitating art, considering the episode aired May 9, 1958... it is pretty amusing, especially when the TV character threatens, 'Be careful, son. I can sue you.'" The San Francisco Chronicle stated that "the character's speech is so similar to the president-elect's, it almost seems as if Donald Trump borrowed some catchphrases from Walter Trump.

If you haven't seen it yet, here is the full episode unchanged.

If you have seen it or just want to skip to the good stuff, here is a video I made splicing the episode with relevant information that connects it to current events involving our president and the prophecies concerning the Antichrist and the building of space weapons.

In the episode Trump claims to have the ability to stop meteors from hitting the Earth. Much like Donald Trump's Space Force has been touted as being one function it could potentially have. Here is the full video of Dr Carol Rosin from 2004 that I spliced into the episode.

The first name you see after the show ends and the credits roll is DONALD McDougall who has the same 828 gematria as Donald Trump

The first name of the Trump character is Walter and he is played by a man named Lawrence Dobkin

Lawrence Dobkin might as well mean Apollo.

Apollo, the Greek god that Trump has murals of in his 58 story Trump Tower. This episode came out in 1958. Trump was elected to become the 58th inaugural president 58 years after 1958. Trump was also 58 when he married Melania and the year The Apprentice debuted.

The man who is Trump's accomplice in this episode is Sheriff Chet Farrow (Pharaoh).

The episode takes place in Talpa, Texas.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Thus reinforcing the idea that Trump's crazy uncle really DID have a time machine.

That we have already established on ATS was given to him by aliens.

So aliens are influencing the 2020 elections.

And the conspiracy circle is complete.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Thus reinforcing the idea that Trump's crazy uncle really DID have a time machine.

Actually, Bob Lazar built the machine... he flew it (for lack of a better term) to the past, and gave it to Trump's uncle... along with a briefcase full of element-115.

Bob Lazar will vanish soon, and now you know why

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What about those Barron Trump time-traveling tales?

edit on 4-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

So President Trump is now the Antichrist? DOOOOOD! Has anyone told CNN yet? Wait, you mean this IS CNN ?!?!

Username DEFINITELY checks out, gotta give you that much...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

What about those Barron Trump time-traveling tales?

I'm going with a young Donald reading the book in the family library and liking the name.

Or subconsciously remembering it on "name my kid" day.

Or we could just go with aliens and time travel.

It's ATS... so your choice.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

It's long been established

imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Good Ole Donnie Tesla..What a Guy

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Walter Trump looks suspiciously like Fred Trump, who was 53 in 1958.

Coincidence or Central Casting?
edit on 4-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Job well done putting all this together.

But.....(and I voted Trump), if you asked Trump who Apollo was, I’m sure he would say the black guy Rocky fought.
Trump is a wheeler and dealer, but well versed in Greek mythology and a numerologist time traveler? I don’t think so.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
At times like these I really wish I had an imagination like other folks...
Or , maybe not.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Job well done putting all this together.

But.....(and I voted Trump), if you asked Trump who Apollo was, I’m sure he would say the black guy Rocky fought.
Trump is a wheeler and dealer, but well versed in Greek mythology and a numerologist time traveler? I don’t think so.

Well, according to his detractors he's an idiot that can't do anything right but yet was smart enough to have colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election without leaving any evidence at all...

Maybe it's 8D chess.

Or Odin favors him.

Or just an amazing run of luck.

Or aliens.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
At times like these I really wish I had an imagination like other folks...
Or , maybe not.

We simple folk just call that Kray-Kray.

But what do we know?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Awesome opening post, in effort and content!

S&F

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Lumenari

Actually, Bob Lazar built the machine... he flew it (for lack of a better term) to the past, and gave it to Trump's uncle... along with a briefcase full of element-115.

Bob Lazar will vanish soon, and now you know why

Having taken the time to get less sober and having read the OP again...

This is surely grounds for impeachment.

There needs to be an investigation!!!

Also Trump will need to be held to account for the mysterious death of Bob Lazar.

#BobLazarDidntKillHimself

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You're gonna have to explain more than just that from this book and many others.

www.reddit.com...

Also, Baron Trump gets a head wound that is healed due to a plant found at the edge of a "Giants well with no bottom" or a "bottomless pit".

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

en.wikipedia.org...

According to some scholars, the name Apollo derived from the Doric word apella (ἀπέλλα), which originally meant "wall," "fence for animals" and later "assembly within the limits of the square."

Several instances of popular etymology are attested from ancient authors. Thus, the Greeks most often associated Apollo's name with the Greek verb ἀπόλλυμι (apollymi), "to destroy".

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You are not merely reaching a bit to get to your conclusion...

You have reached into Narnia to get there.

I gave you an S&F because I personally thought it was a delightfully delusional OP.

Please keep posting.

edit on 4-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I honestly don't think Trump knows any of this. He's a puppet of the matrix meant to put enough of the population into a trance to allow the script to play out the way its supposed to. What I'm exposing are the clues or fingerprints left for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This is amazing analysis. I've compiled all the various numbers, letters, phrases, and assorted photoshopped pictures so they could be condensed into a more digestible infobyte for those unfamiliar with your techniques.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No reaching needed seeing as how I never made any claims to reach out to unless you're just talking about the Antichrist claim and if you think thats reaching then you obviously haven't watched or looked at all the information I have. Just because something makes you uncomfortable, doesnt make it untrue.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join