It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: ‘All Men And Women Created By… The Thing’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Another "trainwreck video" of Mr Biden.

Biden: ‘All Men And Women Created By… The Thing’

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a group of voters Monday that all men and women are created by “the thing.” It’s one of Biden’s many gaffes as he speaks to voters on the campaign trail ahead of super Tuesday.

In the video posted to Twitter, Biden says, “We hold these truths to be self evident. All men and women created by the, you know, you know, the thing.”

It seems the word "Creator" sort of sticks in Biden's craw? Is the word "that" verboten? (Because it is a reference to God????)

It is the second video on the page where he makes this statement...just to help those narrow it down.

Politics have gone off the deep end in the USA folks...this 2020 election is going to be a record "doozy".

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Your title has me laughing so hard!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

He's obviously not fit to rule.

Bernie Sanders is the only other option for the 2020 nominee.

The Democratic superdelegates will make sure with their money to usurp and undermine Democracy by stopping that from happening though. Bloomberg.. is a thing you know. Fight fire with fire, a billionaire with a bigger billionaire and big money backing him in defiance of what your party stands for and is named after.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well. if Biden ends up the Democratic nominee, there won't be a record "doozy," but rather, a record landslide victory for Trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If "the thing" is evolution, then he might have it right.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Beto endorses Biden!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hi there carewemust, you can thank the source article for the title.

We are supposed to post things with original titles on news articles; so that is how it is..

Funny? yes.

But it is basically just telling the truth; when one watches the video, those are his words exactly.

I find it also a bit sad too. It is pretty obvious, over these last few months of campaigning; the amount of gaffes by Biden point to a diminished mental capacity, or acuity.

If he "were" to somehow get elected, he would be a puppet for sure; with all the "staff" running the show. I don't think I want a person who thinks he was arrested trying to visit Mandela in South Africa??? And that 150 million Americans died from gunshots, (supposedly). Sorry, but the dude gets dilusional at times, and to be a President, to be so "gaffe prone" that scares the crapola out of me.

The recent Democratic contender withdrawals are "interesting".

I think we will see a brokered Democratic Convention, and someone like Hillary, or Moochelle will waltz in at the last minute.

Definitely worth a few bags of popcorn I reckon.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You think Biden is stammering now, wait until he gets on the debate stage with Trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hi shawmanfromny, thanks for your input...

I would agree with you that it probably would be a record landslide victory...for Trump.

The doozy part of it is basically how the "left" are going to react and behave when it happens.

Already, a lot of trouble makers are threatening riots, etc; if Trump gets re-elected. Grrrr. Knuckleheads.

If it is Bernie as an eventual opponent, it would be even more of a record landslide I reckon...

Something tells me that the Corona Virus problems will affect the election....(just a thought, prediction?)

Hope I am very wrong on that...

Have a good day mate.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

He's obviously not fit to rule.

We don't have rulers; we have public servants. The problem comes when they think they are rulers.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At this point, Joe Biden is just an android husk, manned by hundreds of little guys.

Pushing buttons, pulling levers, stepping on each others skirts.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Well dogstar23; thanks a lot....fricking spewed coffee everywhere on that one....

Good clean humour, love it.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Schuyler, what a profound and accurate statement....!!! Wish I could give you MORE than a star for that one!

We don't have rulers; we have public servants. The problem comes when they think they are rulers.

Yeah, most elected folks seem to forget that bit of it all eh?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hi shawmanfromny, thanks for your input...

I would agree with you that it probably would be a record landslide victory...for Trump.

The doozy part of it is basically how the "left" are going to react and behave when it happens.

Already, a lot of trouble makers are threatening riots, etc; if Trump gets re-elected. Grrrr. Knuckleheads.

If it is Bernie as an eventual opponent, it would be even more of a record landslide I reckon...

Something tells me that the Corona Virus problems will affect the election....(just a thought, prediction?)

Hope I am very wrong on that...

Have a good day mate.

Pravdaseeker

Im going to say you underestimate Bernie. He has been in politics along time and will be a difficult opponent for Trump. The allure of free stuff can be very strong just providing free college will get many younger voters.

He also wants to provide free healthcare again this is important to alot of people. Bernie will be a difficult opponent to beat the argument will be made hes a communist but communism appeal is free stuff. Its worked before so it can work again.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I know it's Biden. And I know that he's become a legend for his "gaffes." However, this has gone from being funny to being downright sad, and it's slipping into scary territory. To think that this husk of a human being could be on the ticket as a possible candidate for the next head of state of the USofA.

That said, I can't help but notice that on this instance, he literally choked on the word or name of God as he nearly described Him as sovereign CREATOR.

I mean, that's essentially what he almost said. To say that God created man and woman and then to admit that their equality is a direct result of Divine Fiat is to essentially confess that. And he choked on it!

Am I reading too much into it? Maybe. But there you have it to chew on.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Thanks Ozzymand0s, why don't you tell us how you really feel? Ha!

I think Joe is there to countermand/balance out the "far left"...

Bernie is "way out there" in staunch commie land...as his platform. Most Democrats wouldn't support him are my thoughts.

Please don't think I am "happy" or celebrating a perceived "weak opposing team" in the upcoming 2020 election.

It is scary that these people are the best they can come up with. Still thinking a brokered convention is in store, with a surprise Democrat running...in the 2020 election.

Biden strikes me as someone who would "flunk" tic tac toe, whilst world leaders play 3D chess. Way out of his league due to his diminished mental acuity, is my contention..

Bloomberg with Hillary as VP??? Moochelle as VP???? Hillary as main ticket choice? Moochelle?

Then Bloomberg resigns, or gets "Arkansided"...

Me thinks it is going to get weird to the extreme.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Trump just said in his rally tonight that if Biden wins the presidency...the radical people propping him up will "put him in a home...turn on the tv...and everything will be just fine".

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

People laughed , but President Trump is 100% accurate.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The people on MSNBC and CNN are in a raging Panic tonight. They are dubbing this the geriatric primary, and sounding very defensive, by stating either Biden or Sanders is better than crazy Trump.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join