It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hopefully one day they will get rid of this economic system that get wrecked by the most of minimal things leaving thousands of ppls homeless or worse.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
Hi all, can someone please show me a site where I can get the current numbers for infected, deaths and recovered, outside China, without having to add them all up individually?

this link is the Johns Hopkins dashboard

I think the left hand column with the individual nations listed with the 'confirmed' cases shown is close to the numbers tally site you are seeking (although the kind of spreadsheet you seek does not exist, yet)

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
edit on th29158288642028402020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th29158288681128462020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thanks for link, but it's asking for a login and I can't see how to sign up. Yea I was after the outside China total data for all the countries already added together. The individual countries numbers are listed on worldometers I'll just have to add them up.

It's to do a world CFR calculation without the dodgy China numbers.
edit on 28-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
An article on medical opinion about Covid-18 reinfection. www.straitstimes.com...

Experts say there are several ways discharged patients could fall ill with the virus again. Convalescing patients might not build up enough antibodies to develop immunity to Sars-CoV-2, and are being infected again. The virus also could be "biphasic", meaning it lies dormant before creating new symptoms.

Professor Paul Hunter, a professor of medicine at Britain's University of East Anglia who has been closely following the outbreak, told Reuters that although the patient in Osaka could have relapsed, it is also possible that the virus was still being released into her system from the initial infection, and she was not tested properly before she was discharged.

The woman first tested positive in late January and was discharged from the hospital on Feb 1, leading some experts to speculate that it was biphasic, like anthrax.

A Journal Of The American Medical Association study of four infected medical personnel treated in Wuhan, the epicentre of the epidemic, said it was likely that some recovered patients would remain carriers even after meeting discharge criteria.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Islamic way thinning the population in nonislamic countries. The timing for this is most likely planned in advance.. so lets spread Corona and make havoc. These are "suicide bombers with Corona explosives" bioweapons with two legs !
who knows, but somebody is responsible and they have an agenda. This virus is a tool and designed not to kill indiscriminately - the perfect depop bio-weapon! There are too many aspects of this virus that point to it being an engineered cocktail. Our planet has many problems and one of the most important ones is population growth and al the future implications of that. Time for us all to stop being naive!
edit on 28-2-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
For those interested in the Stock Market

The markets in Asia have also fallen across the board, with typical stock prices closing sharply at 3.3% in South Korea, about 3.2% in Singapore and about 2.4% in Hong Kong.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
More deaths from the Diamond Prince.
A 70-year-old woman living in Tokyo died today , a passenger on the cruise ship where outbreaks of the new coronavirus were confirmed. Five people died from cruise ship passengers.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Has anyone seen any information regarding the quarantine in china?
Last time I saw it appear in the news 400million were in some form of quarantine. Now they are reporting very small numbers of new cases per day which is great if true but what are the circumstances? Has no one been back to work in a month and they're still locked in there homes that would explain it. But for how much longer can the country continue like that?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
19 confirmed now in the UK, lots of people in the online world are worried and talking about stocking up. But plenty banging on about Flu statistics and making a joke about it.

Link

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tracele
19 confirmed now in the UK, lots of people in the online world are worried and talking about stocking up. But plenty banging on about Flu statistics and making a joke about it.

Link
This beast in my view longer term makes the flu look like a simple itch! Flu is virus but this thing is a tool.....set!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It seems that a relapse of infection was also a common feature of SARS-1. A published report from 2003,
PDF link www.mayoclinicproceedings.org...(11)62689-X/pdf

A biphasic course has been described in many patients, with an initial illness followed by improvement and then subsequent deterioration.

In a cohort of 75 patients in Hong Kong, 85% had recurrent symptoms after initial improvement.

edit on 28-2-2020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: liejunkie01

This is the kind of American mentality we are dealing with here. People using old outdated info for reasons to downplay the situation.

...And others using anything they can get to justify tanking the economy because they couldn't beat Donald Trump's tie in an election with their best and brightest candidates and all the money in the world.

Beware the screeching demons from hell.

Are the "others" tanking the Asian and other world markets also?

Partisan politics will be the complete demise of this nation. Let's blame the ----------!

You should know better than to fall in line with the "party beliefs".

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 83,715 confirmed cases worldwide, including 2,859 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Indeed! They won’t be told though... let’s hope they don’t come to regret it. I’d rather be prepared just incase. I just received a text from my GP surgery saying if you’ve travelled in the last 14 days to any of those areas to stay away and phone 111 for advise. The main headline today was potentially closing schools for 2 months if it starts popping up everywhere which seems to be happening now, there’s lots of articles in the news but on social media too. I’m concerned as I have asthma but mostly about supply issues which will be a nightmare!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

go to thewunhanvirus.com. At the bottom is the totals per country. Just take the final total and subtract Chinas total.

Much easier than trying to add them all up individually.

thewuhanvirus dashboard

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Whistleblower Claims 'Corrupt Cover-Up' Of Dangerous Coronavirus Quarantines

A complaint filed with Health and Human Services (HHS) and promptly leaked to the New York Times alleges that federal health employees interacted with Americans quarantined for possible coronavirus exposure without proper medical training or protective gear, and that health agency leaders engaged in a 'corrupt cover-up' when staff members complained, according to the Times.

The staff members were sent to Travis Air Force Base and March Air Reserve Base and were ordered to enter quarantined areas, including a hangar where coronavirus evacuees were being received. They were not provided training in safety protocols until five days later, the person said.

Without proper training or equipment, some of the exposed staff members moved freely around and off the bases, with at least one person staying in a nearby hotel and leaving California on a commercial flight. Many were unaware of the need to test their temperature three times a day.

In the complaint, the whistle-blower painted a grim portrait of agency staff members who found themselves on the front lines of a frantic federal effort to confront the coronavirus in the United States without any preparation or training, and whose own health concerns were dismissed by senior administration officials as detrimental to staff “morale.” They were “admonished,” the complaint said, and “accused of not being team players,” and had their “mental health and emotional stability questioned.”

ZeroHedge

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's in my "backyard" now as they say. First case in Montreal area.

MONTREAL -- Quebec has its first presumptive case of COVID-19, the novel coronavirus that originated in China, Health Minister Danielle McCann announced on Thursday.

A woman in the Montreal area, who had recently returned from Iran, likely has the disease. She went to a Montreal-area clinic earlier this week where staff followed the proper protocols, the minister said at a late evening press conference. Quebec public health officials have tested her, and she is positive, though a national laboratory in Winnipeg will have to confirm the result.

But the case appears to be relatively mild. The woman who may have the disease has been allowed to go home, where she is in isolation. She likely has not worked, taken public transit and has had limited contact with people since her arrival from Iran, health officials said

Source

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

You misunderstand me. I don't have any party beliefs. I am telling you what I am seeing in my cohort. You are free to do as thou wilt with the information.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuldersMate
Has anyone seen any information regarding the quarantine in china?
Last time I saw it appear in the news 400million were in some form of quarantine. Now they are reporting very small numbers of new cases per day which is great if true but what are the circumstances? Has no one been back to work in a month and they're still locked in there homes that would explain it. But for how much longer can the country continue like that?

It's been pretty well controlled as far as information goes. Even when the WHO went there, they were not allowed into any hospital past the "green zone" meaning they didn't observe any infected people.

It appears that Wuhan at least is still fully locked down even though they mistakenly announced a release.

according to their own internal discussions, China’s Internal Reports on Coronavirus Response: Our Main Priorities Are Controlling Public Opinion, Social Stability

Chinese officials in Wuhan and other cities within Hubei Province, where the novel coronavirus outbreak is most severe, reported to their higher-ups in the provincial government that people are not able to secure treatment, running out of supplies amid restrictive lockdown measures, and feeling fearful and anxious about the spreading disease. Despite such observations, authorities prioritized how to “control the society” and “manipulate public opinion” to view China’s efforts to contain the virus positively, according to internal government reports that The Epoch Times obtained.

My one source in Beijing was not due back to work until mid-March (American teacher with Chinese wife). I haven't heard from him in a week or so. They aren't letting reporters anywhere, the stuff coming off weChat has been heavily censored even after leaking by twitter. I have seen several people who were posting vids get banned. It's just very hard to tell.

Lot's of villages were getting mixed signals from CCP leadership as far as returning to work. Apparently Wuhan is supposed to be 14 days virus free before opening back up.

Last I saw, about a week back, they were building 19 more quarantine facilities -- seems odd if it is dropping off rapidly.

Like I said, it has been almost a vacuum of info for the last week or so. I have seen though where they recalled all of the "cured" back to quarantine due to reinfection concerns.

This is a "watch what they do, not what they say" situation. They were able to hide tens of thousands of atrocities out of the MaSanJia and other prisons from all kinds of inspectors that they actually let on site, so keeping info in a virus zone contained doesn't seem too difficult.

I think the goal was to take the focus off of China, but I suspect there will be some shocking info as this plays out. Use common sense here. At the very least, don't expect one of the most evil regimes in history to start suddenly being true and transparent. They will scramble and lie until the very end.

Maybe Spartan has some inside info, but I haven't seen anything reliable showing things are truly clearing up.
edit on 28-2-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
So my cousin went last week to Japan for some kind of convention last week. She was told by her mother not to go, but went anyway. She is supposed to be coming back to the US next week.

Is the US having people coming in from Japan self quarantine? I can see her as the type to say "screw that, I have important things to do".

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join