It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: musicismagic

An Earth cam in Tokyo shows a parking lot, which you can check out three days ago, looks like the cars there have dropped by at least a third. www.earthcam.com...

Those would appear to be residential buildings. People are at work on weekdays. Compare it to the cam grab from 7 days ago, seems about the same. Friday/Saturday shots appear that people were home on the weekend days.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So the numbers period are just fubar. I agree. 👍

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Canada has 77 cases and 1 death. Our population is 37.5 million. Our geographical area is 9.9 million square kms.

Italy has a population of 60.5 million and 301,000 square kms. Canada is 33 times bigger than Italy in terms of land area.

I used the Wayback Machine to check when Italy had close to the same cases as Canada has now. February 23 they had 79 cases and 2 deaths. I know there are a lot of factors that account for the speed of the spread, and the fact that we are pretty spread out in Canada, with the exception of major cities, but it has me thinking we have at minimum 2 weeks before we potentially see the kind of action Italy is undergoing. That’s sobering.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liejunkie01

Influence by Sinister individuals is also a reason why the people who have recovered, are not included in the data as being recovered..or even referenced by the news media.

In all the graphs and Maps I looked at last night, they were still showing as being sick.

I'm of the opinion nobody is talking about the recovered because I don't really think they are 100% recovered.

So are you saying that Italy putting the entire country on quarantine along with the other countries who are are struggling to fight this virus are all in cahoots to make this administration look bad? I don't think this should be made into a partisan issue and that's why I've ignored the msn altogether with regards to their coverage of this. I just can't understand why so many people not only on here just in general are convinced this is just some msn hoax to make the administration look bad. There is enough evidence and science from other countries that say different.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: musicismagic

An Earth cam in Tokyo shows a parking lot, which you can check out three days ago, looks like the cars there have dropped by at least a third. www.earthcam.com...

!
Hey! I never knew about the Earth cam. I wonder if they have one for Shinjuku. Be interesting because that is where the young ones hang out (weekends are very crowded).

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23

originally posted by: all2human
Vitamin D reduces the probability and severity of respiratory tract infections:
>www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

So when will America start seeing less pharmaceuticals from China and India ? I know I’ve seen articles from the cdc telling people to stock up on their prescriptions.

Will even simple antibiotics used to treat many things be something that America runs out of ?? If so where can a person buy something like amoxicillin without a prescription?

I think someone on here once said you could go to a vet and buy antibiotics that are essentially penicillin or amoxicillin .

I think this company is the 4 th largest in Japan and they make pharmaceuticals . en.wikipedia.org...
There doesn't seem to be any known cases of the corona virus in the town also, but Shimonseki might have 3 cases.
Its reported that Yamaguchi Prefecture has 3 reported cases, those must be the ones in Shimonseki, and if the I'm correct it involves the family only.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

Cases Deaths Serious Critical Recovered
114,057 /4,017 /5,691 /63 /63,974

News coming out late from bno news

edit on 9-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest
Canada has 77 cases and 1 death. Our population is 37.5 million. Our geographical area is 9.9 million square kms.

Italy has a population of 60.5 million and 301,000 square kms. Canada is 33 times bigger than Italy in terms of land area.

I used the Wayback Machine to check when Italy had close to the same cases as Canada has now. February 23 they had 79 cases and 2 deaths. I know there are a lot of factors that account for the speed of the spread, and the fact that we are pretty spread out in Canada, with the exception of major cities, but it has me thinking we have at minimum 2 weeks before we potentially see the kind of action Italy is undergoing. That’s sobering.

I think 90% of your people are pretty much in a small part of canada to the east? 😂 oh well checked it. Really not very dense.

www.geo-ref.net... Canada
www.geo-ref.net... USA

www.geo-ref.net... South Korea
www.geo-ref.net... China
www.geo-ref.net... Italy
www.geo-ref.net... Iran

edit on 9-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strifingsoul

originally posted by: NxNWest

I think 90% of your people are pretty much in a small part of canada to the east? 😂

That’s true! But we have lots of country to head to the hills in!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
And now, Louisiana...

Jefferson Parish residents first person to test presumptive positive for COVID-19
Governor John Bel Edwards said Louisiana’s first presumptive positive case of COVID-19, commonly referred to as coronavirus, is a Jefferson Parish resident who has been hospitalized in Orleans Parish.

Source

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I can’t keep up with the spread anymore, they have a case in Mongolia, now, Costa Rica, it’s bloody everywhere.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
First federal agency advising employees to stay home and work:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

Do a search for "fish antibiotics"

Aquarists use various antibiotics to treat fish diseases in their aquariums. These antibiotics are made by the same pharmaceutical companies that do antibiotics for humans. You do not need a prescription to buy fish antibiotics, but be advised that using them on humans is *technically* illegal, as you are using them for a purpose that they are not labeled for.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Multiple sources reporting that the Coachella Festival is being moved to the weekends of Oct. 9 and 16. They are working to secure the same lineup.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Quote for the day:

"Some guy in China made a soup so bad that it collapsed the Global economy"

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
President has not received COVID-19 testing

Responding to an inquiry by reporters, White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham issued a statement saying that the president has not been tested for the coronavirus.

“The President has not received COVID-19 testing because he has neither had prolonged close contact with any known confirmed COVID-19 patients, nor does he have any symptoms. President Trump remains in excellent health, and his physician will continue to closely monitor him," the statement said.

“Per current CDC guidelines, medical professionals should base testing decisions on patient symptoms and exposure history,” it added.

Sou rce

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

thank you always for your updates. from southern ontario to northern ontario. now i know why they named a flower after you.

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join