It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dodgy logos / nwo related / photos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

666 in the logo?

see the snake?

illuminati eye / pyramid

number 13?

snake eating a man plus the 'red cross' etc..

13 and 33?

666... 6 lines in each (old nokia logo)

speaks for itself!

mmmmm.........

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
no, no, no and no

i dont believe there is nothing hidden when companies use occult symbols. they use it because these symbols are believed to contain power, etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i dont believe there is nothing hidden when companies use occult symbols. they use it because these symbols are believed to contain power, etc.

And they use these occult symbols because they contain power. Or is that what you were trying to say?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
And they use these occult symbols because they contain power. Or is that what you were trying to say?

Yeah, thats why Hitler used the Swastika,
but these companies are not using them to "drain power", etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i presume all these companies are just part of the illuminated family so at the end of day they just use em cause yes they are occultic and its nothin strange at all really... just thout id post them to show how its all rite in our faces as with all their stuf and masonic geometries n buildings etc,,,

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I guess they don't really believe in it, but I'd like to add one
. I believe that the companies symbols do have something to do with NWO. I mean, afterall, isn't part of their goal to control the global economy?

The ever famous....pyramid on the back of the $1 bill...even if it's not a logo

The Neurodynamics logo

The Majestic logo..

Just a few logos...I'm probably paranoid about this sort of stuff but oh well.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
no, no, no and no

Do not just dismiss everything as for instance each one of these companies have a very powerful grip on society....As stupid as it sound's the bigger the lie the easier it is to 'sell'.

Maybe just maybe the CEO's of these companies may very well be freemasons, I have no proof but it's worth thinking about.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
the pool service was the best, are they using the chlorine to poison your water

what exactly is the point ? they are flaunting it in our faces as an inside joke or sending messages to their evil bretheren ?

who ya gonna call

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How would I know
I just think that the symbolism in companies might have some relation to the NWO and other secret societies.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
keep the dodgy logos comin people! its pretty strait forward stuff and doesnt need any debating...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i know its not a logo but its still dodgy and masonic ..

and heres that dollar again cause im not sure if everyones noticed the anagram in it..

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Not just logos, but how about tag lines? Chevrolet's newest one is:

"An American Revolution"

Or how about Coca Cola's old tag line during the late 70's early 80's.

Things go better with Coke!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
how about "in God we trust"

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Look for someone named LogoWatch, he has made several threads on this subject.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
i take it we mean dodgy photos and not tag lines etc.. il check him out soon thanks

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm all over these logos. I've probably found over a thousand logos have satanic/occult symbolism. If you read about occultists, there are many reasons they do this. Mainly they believe it gives their companies mystical powers.

Here is what I call the logo toolbox, look for these symbols (with a few examples):

1) The Pyramid/triangle, sometimes with an eye in it. (AOL, Ameritrade, Paramount, Tim Hortons [look at the H, clever?], Microsoft [look at the O])
2) The eye of Horus (Dairy Queen, CBS, Toyota, Scotia Bank)
3) Moloch, the Owl sometimes disguised as two eyes (Bohemian Club, Hooters, $1 Bill, Google, Yahoo)
4) The torch - light of Lucifer the false light bringer (BBB, Statue of Liberty, Columbia Pictures, Olympics)
5) The sun - again the light of Lucifer, the false light bringer (Dole, ABC [eclipse], NBC [light spectrum], Sun newspapers)
6) 666 - Number of the Beast (Walt Disney, GE, Coca Cola, World Economic Forum Logo, Olympics Logo, UPC code, Washington Monument 6660 inches tall)
7) 13 - Number of the Antichrist, all things evil in the Bible, powerful in numerology (No smoking sign, Arbys, McDonalds, Quiznos Subs, Bank of Montreal, US $1 Bill, US Treasury Seal sideways)
8) Goats Head - Satanic (Dodge, My Pet Goat on 9/11)
9) Pentagram - 5 pointed star, origins in pagan religions

Seriously, its so saturated, its incredible. I see something new everyday, but it all makes sense to me now.

Take a look out for this no-smoking sign, its everywhere:

See how its burning into an inside out 13? Its amazing how it was in front of us, all along.

God Bless us all.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
oh look he found me instead..

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Serioulsy guys, i think your looking into the whole symbol thing abit too much, but im opened to have my mind changed. The American dollar bill is the only symbology fact that has made me think about the illuminati, etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Code 3
Not just logos, but how about tag lines? Chevrolet's newest one is:

"An American Revolution"

Or how about Coca Cola's old tag line during the late 70's early 80's.

Things go better with Coke!!

Not forgetting that coka cola (original) used to have coc aine in it. ahh those were the days.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Infinite, it cannot possibly be a coincidence. Look at the World Economic Forum logo. This is the annual meeting with world and business leaders to plan the future of the planet. How can it possibly be a coincidence the logo forms a very obvious 666.

[edit on 083131p://666 by LogoWatch]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join