It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do they want

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Someone wanted to discuss on a 51 watcher they wanted to discuss what is the alien agenda
In my opinion alien agenda cannot be set for sure they just might be curious now I will share and I talk with you I was pointing my mobile to a slow moving light in the sky and did not realise that the flash was over when I get photograph the slow moving light about 500 feet above the ground slow moving I did not realise that the flash was all the photons that left my flash came back to me in my mobile phone and the photograph was pure white the field of the UFO turn the photo on back 180 degrees back into my camera this kind of Physics I don't understand no problem the alien suggest showing off and alien ship when it passed over head it's it's signalled me with two white rectangular panel lights as if they were acknowledging my flasht but I still cannot say what their agenda is so let's discuss the alien agenda here

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Cool... they are demons and have no true body...

Interdimensional...I swear....a reply to: Hyperboles

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I sent you a p2p asking about your sighting. Or sir you can answer in the thread. I just knew my question would get buried the last time you brought it up.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

they want to convince us that they created us in their image.... not God.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Which one....the cigar over Dallas....first...year a 99 it was, I wasn't looking for a ufo...I was in my Grove 522 waiting on the King of Texas Roofing bunch in Dallas tiltwall district...architect district...here it came with no sun reflecting off the nose like all the 757 and md95s were showing.....12 seconds, and it was at 3500 msl turned 350 heading over midfield Love Field going in and out of cloak, crane operators don't drink while on the job....most dont....he he

Or was it another?

a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

edit on 21-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It was the cigar you said spoke to you.

The question was

The message you received, did it have tone, intonation? Did you feel good or bad while hearing the message or was it just a flat out statement. Where they teasing you because you are a pilot?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

We are just an experiment for them / form of amusement............. Like cows in the field who can't contemplate what this thing being a tractor that drops off things every now and then is and quickly disappears in the same manner and the cows go back to chewing grass and we go back to chewing burgers

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They want to show who's 'top gun' around here...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Often times people don't consider the scale of the universe and thus its potential habitants relative to their size and mass.

We approach the Alien perception with a framework that tries to rationalize Aliens as being around the same general humanoid size and that they are highly advanced after so many years of uninterrupted progress their civilization benefited from.

However, even still, this perspective dismisses, or rather, cannot explain how an Alien entity may view things within their frame of references, the entirety of how their ideological views and society could be so complex and vast we could never make a scratch on communication.

In otherwords, we could be dealing with beings from super earths the size of Jupiter and merely be responding to a probe built by beings who are simply vastly larger than us. Much like a biologist might scrutinize an Ant under his magnifying glass, their very actions, while harmless to them, could be fatal to us.

Considering all that, I can see no other "Alien Agenda" other then us being a curiosity to smart beings, food for larger space dwelling wild organisms and or the subject of malevolent forces by real world bad beings who somehow advanced with practically the same values and foundations as ours, just more terrifying.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Someone thought of all that....

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You sir are the first to ask....it was authoritarian...or schoolmaster matter of fact...and brotherly...I felt it could have been titanium manmade...seeing the facet segment construction longitudinally

The neon blue propulsion from pods 5/8ths of the way back...was light neon blue and trying to hide in the sun........it was pretty

One more...they made me not interested...made me not stare....made me look away against my intent and self training I knew to do if I ever saw a ufo....there it was and I'm looking away instead of following it. Same happened with an orb...big time orb, and it wouldn't let me call out to my son around the corner of the house...I finally did....20 seconds late. It was departing with traffic, air traffic off the wingtips by 3 or 4 wingspan going twice as fast towards Florida outta DFW

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

It was the cigar you said spoke to you.

The question was

The message you received, did it have tone, intonation? Did you feel good or bad while hearing the message or was it just a flat out statement. Where they teasing you because you are a pilot?

edit on 21-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Read the book. Obviously(?), you haven't. "The Alien Agenda"...then get back.

Sooo much is in that book and "The Alien Interview"...youll-re thread the thread!
edit on 21-2-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Do you think you could possibly draw what you saw and post the pic?

If you had to hazard a guess to what this was would you be able to or was the experience so that making this guess would be impossible? Do you think planned confusion is part of that experience?

Concerning your orb experience, how did that compare to your cigar experience? What thoughts did you have while experiencing this? Where there any similarities regarding the general feel of the orb compared to your previous sightings? Did you think the two could be intertwined or was it something else entirely?

Thank you.
edit on 21-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They want to study their creations taking its baby steps into space.

Or they are simply humans from a far far future, traveling back to see historic moments of history.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know that they want anything, but are watching us probably comparably something like ants to them, to see if we have the intelligence to get out of the messes we have put ourselves in, which I have serious doubts about myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Just as many have said here. They are the fallen angels, the evil ones, the demons.
All they want to do is lure God's children away from Him so that the demons can mock and torture those souls in hell.
IMHO, please review the bottom of my post.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

they want to convince us that they created us in their image.... not God.

For what reason? What does an omniscient supernatural superbeing gain or lose from it one way or another?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Just as many have said here. They are the fallen angels, the evil ones, the demons.
All they want to do is lure God's children away from Him so that the demons can mock and torture those souls in hell.

And yet somehow this "God" is supposed to have power over everything. So if we get dragged to Hell because of UFO aliens / demons, it has to be God's will, right? Or are we doing that thing where we blaspheme God by putting limitations on him?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
..what is the alien agenda

Scientific of course. What came to mind is Star Trek episode "Fair Haven". If you watch it - we might be the dwellers of that village but the agenda is other than entertainment. Who knows.

edit on 21-2-2020 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If extraterrestrial or inter dimensional beings do exist, they more than likely are studying us out of curiosity. I would imagine every life form or spirit would be contemplating how they became. It is an intelligent question, but an infinite one that leads to do constant observation and surveillance of any and all other life forms.

Basically, any intelligent life form will recognize the complexity of life. Natural instincts of survival will be dissuaded towards studies. Just as our intelligent species here on earth, human and some other living forms, will observe and study other life forms and oddities.

Most life forms with even minimal intelligence continually evolve their intelligence via observations. That is seemingly a given evolution to ensure progress and survival.
edit on 2 21 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join