It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: celltypespecific
They may CLOSE THE MARKETS.....?

Oh for the love of Pete! They're not going to CLOSE THE MARKETS. Nowhere in that link is such a ridiculous idea mentioned. The Feds may cut rates, likely they won't, but they may. Goddamn, other people's children...

I think the markets are going to explode. Or more like... e-commerce is and will explode. No one wants to handle the dirty dirty money or go to the dirty dirty walmart.

This is most certainly going to result in a push to go to a digital currency, all the peices are falling into place.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: celltypespecific
They may CLOSE THE MARKETS.....?

Oh for the love of Pete! They're not going to CLOSE THE MARKETS. Nowhere in that link is such a ridiculous idea mentioned. The Feds may cut rates, likely they won't, but they may. Goddamn, other people's children...

I think the markets are going to explode. Or more like... e-commerce is and will explode. No one wants to handle the dirty dirty money or go to the dirty dirty walmart.

This is most certainly going to result in a push to go to a digital currency, all the peices are falling into place.

I am reading “Pale Rider” about the 1918 Spanish Flu and how it changed the world. It is interesting how these major events do bring about change.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Thanks. She is doing okay right now. I just did not want her to loose out on a big chunk of what is there, if things go south.

If things go absolutely Antarctical, there will be a lot of people in that boat. Remember in 2008 when people squatted in their own homes because they were so upside-down in them they either couldn't afford to pay their mortgages, or just decided to be complete bastards and not pay on purpose because they didn't want to? Lots of scrambling and renegotiating by the banks, which obviously didn't want to fold and were willing to take pennies on the dollar.

Good times.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah we were talking about cashless society being the result of this since china is setting the bar by burning all the cash .. I THINK in thread #2.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner
An excellent video (and one hell of a ride)

I am not a virologist, but I am a life-long biologist. And I can read about stuff.

Long story short: It seems likely that the virus 2019-nCoV is a highly virulent virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China. It’s unfortunately hard to get reliable numbers simply because they seem to change all the time. So far, it doesn’t seem to be going away like 2003 SARS-CoV did. Therefore, it is warranted to stay aware and alert as the story evolves.

Thanks for that.

Definitely recommended viewing.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
A sense of rising panic a bit here in the UK from not only people IRL but also in various places online. A lot more talk of this from the MSM, talk of schools closing and working from home. Cancelling events and large gatherings has been mentioned e.g. Cheltenham Races, Premier League matches etc.
www.theguardian.com...
A fair amount of schools now are closing, it seems a lot of children went to Italy on ski trips in half term.
Some children who went on these trips are self isolating at home but other schools remain open with the children attending.
However, some have been displaying symptoms but it is unclear from comments and news whether they will all be tested.
metro.co.uk...

The list on that link is for closures, but does NOT include the numerous schools where children have returned from trips and are either self isolating or still attending (local facebook groups often have more info)

Also another point, ages ago someone mentioned the Royal Family future engagements online and that you can look them up. So i went and had a look - interesting nothing for William and Kate who are usually really busy right? I mean you always see them in the press doing something. Nothing planned for the foreseeable - 1 month ahead.
Same for Charles. 2 things for the Queen - will be interesting to see if she turns up.
19th March Cheshire
26th March Camden

www.royal.uk...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Has there been any update on the medical condition of the lady who has the virus in California?

All the media says is that she has it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.wvlt.tv... We to the store and over heard some people talking about this man. So I came home and looked it up. He was infected on the Diamond Princes. There is a rumor that he is now quarantining at home in Newport Tennessee.

Also another local couple from Tennessee on the Diamond Princess where the wife is testing positive but the husband hasnt been tested.
www.wvlt.tv...

Possible case in Virginia wcyb.com...
edit on 27-2-2020 by lostsock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

I’ve checked ahead as far as the end of August and there’s no dates set for either Charles or William.

Does anyone know if that’s unusual?!

I’d imagine between the both of them there would be dozen of events already announced between now and then.

Tin foil hat time: are they securing the line of succession?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has there been any update on the medical condition of the lady who has the virus in California?

All the media says is that she has it.

Last I heard she was on a vent and at UC Davis in ICU. Nothing since then.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What are the current numbers of infected and dead for China, and the rest of the world . I’m more interested in everywhere but China, because their numbers can be argued .

I feel like we’re entering a new phase of this event so maybe the mods should request Agitated start part 4 😳

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Funem

They don't always put things on the calendar. There is also lots of drama with Meg and Harry causing them to not put their appointments on Calendar.

Friend of theirs, who is an acquaintance of mine, has been sick with a chest cold but she insists it's just a cold and shes feeling better. (She's in London)
edit on 27-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I don't see much of a sale haven in e-commerce, personally. Considering most of our crap is made in China, there's little difference between going into a store and ordering from Amazon when Wu Yang sneezed in the box and wiped pox hands all over the merchandise prior to boxing it up and shipping it out of Taipei either way.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Thanks, just thought it looked a little weird that there’s dates for most of the members of the royal family. But none for Charles or William.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
I feel like we’re entering a new phase of this event so maybe the mods should request Agitated start part 4 😳

MOD NOTE
It's already in the works.

edit on Thu Feb 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
What are the current numbers of infected and dead for China, and the rest of the world . I’m more interested in everywhere but China, because their numbers can be argued .

yep, been requested.. gunna grab a morning coffee and do it today!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Suspicions that so many Iranian officials getting Covid19 is fake...and a government ploy to induce sympathy and defer blame from the regime.

This many Iranian officials being diagnosed with the coronavirus is quite possibly a propaganda campaign to place state officials - whom are to blame for the virus entering/spreading across Iran & neglecting the threat to people's lives - as victims alongside ordinary people.

social.quodverum.com...@HeshmatAlavi

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: Funem

They don't always put things on the calendar. There is also lots of drama with Meg and Harry causing them to not put their appointments on Calendar.

Friend of theirs, who is an acquaintance of mine, has been sick with a chest cold but she insists it's just a cold and shes feeling better. (She's in London)

News has the Pope not feeling so hot after meeting a big crowd for Ash Wednesday services.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

Flu shot was his answer at the end. LMFAO.

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join