It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

I smell a rat. Before the spread of this virus, economies and currencies were in a downward spiral , the Baltic dry index was as low as it has ever been, the Fed was propping up the share market in September, and is still doing so. Job unemployment numbers were being spun so their was no way to work out the truth. Homelessness was increasing exponentially. The Major banks are on the brink and the Fed is keeping them solvent as the buyer of last resort. That's just the West, China is dealing with the same scenario due to lack of demand, Bank Bail ins much the etc.. Theirs a problem with Iran, if they get nukes they will be out of control just the same as NK. Suddenly Iran is hit with a very nasty strain, but it also looks like NK is getting a bad dose as well. If things were let to continue the rich would loose everything , especially with the worldwide protest gaining pace.
I don't believe all this is just a coincidence because the timing is too perfect, the same Draconian laws will have to be introduced to keep populations under lockdown as in China. If the elite start to die off at the same rate as the cannon fodder, I will eat my words, but a good calamity , to bring in a systematic change would be very handy at this stage of the economic clock.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am firmly in the belief that we are not being told the truth, warned, informed or prepared. Certainly not here in the UK on a military level (that's not to say there are not contingency plans in place. I have not seen any indications of preparedness at my location or elsewhere from my serving friends, no orders/instructions either). On the domestic front, I know Public Health England is taking the lead, which is to be expected. Plenty of information out there for the public and pods being prepared at hospitals.

Just taken aback with the lack of reporting on the spread of the virus and what other countries are doing. I often wonder what happened to the Sky reporter who was in Wuhan, left there and elected to remain in China with his family. No more reporting from him on Sky News does not make sense from a media point of view.

Spreading in Italy, Iran, S. Korea, Japan and elsewhere, but nothing to be concerned about. I've been in the military long enough to know when I'm told not to worry; that's when you get ready.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Brick17
I introduced myself on thread 2 page 125.

Work: No change. I am a UK military. Still nothing heard or seen.

Domestically: We are prepared. My wife has started to take notice and now believes me a wee bit more.

Opinion: I have noticed the reduction in the amount of reporting on the UK media overall whilst the virus continues to spread. The silence from the WHO, our media and government make me believe there is certainly # going down behind the scenes.

It's interesting how little interest the general public has in this virus, I think it's a great example of how the majority of people are waiting for the news to tell them it's a problem, sadly though when the news tells you to panic its far too late.

Nobody wants to admit they could see a pandemic in their lifetime, lot of programing has gone in to convincing people we have beaten most of the natural problems in the world and everything will be ok, so people are hanging on to denial rather than admit something that terrorized our grand parents, or great grandparents could cause problems today.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Food shortages in China looming or happening...

Food shortage is looming. #CCP is asking farmers how many grain stocks they have. The military already took over Jiangwuchang in #Heilongjiang, a famous rice-growing area.

Jennifer Zeng Twitter

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Domestically: We are prepared. My wife has started to take notice and now believes me a wee bit more.

Opinion: I have noticed the reduction in the amount of reporting on the UK media overall whilst the virus continues to spread. The silence from the WHO, our media and government make me believe there is certainly # going down behind the scenes.

It's interesting how little interest the general public has in this virus, I think it's a great example of how the majority of people are waiting for the news to tell them it's a problem, sadly though when the news tells you to panic its far too late.

When the Walmart store shelves run empty. The msm will just tell them the human body can survive w/o food for 14 days.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
@jenniferatntd

Amazing! Internal documents obtained by @dajiyuan. Cell phone data shows on Feb. 15 alone, 28K people escaped from Wuhan. From Feb 1 to Feb 15, 138.7K escaped. The tables show their destinations after the escape. Report in Chinese:

English translation posted in image format @
twitter.com...

Goog Translated excerpt from Chinese news media article:

[NTD Beijing, February 20, 2020] Big data from the Communist Party of China ’s epidemic prevention headquarters shows that despite the unprecedented closure of the city by the authorities in the city of Wuhan where the epidemic started, it still cannot stop people from fleeing, only 2 On the 15th, at least 28,000 people left Wuhan one day.

Where they escaping to?
“Alexa, order me some SIM cards!!!”

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Nobody wants to admit they could see a pandemic in their lifetime, lot of programing has gone in to convincing people we have beaten most of the natural problems in the world and everything will be ok, so people are hanging on to denial rather than admit something that terrorized our grand parents, or great grandparents could cause problems today.

Well, when the average person here in the US hears about the newest flu outbreak on the news they couldn't care less...it's when people they work with start calling in sick that it becomes real and they become concerned.
Its just us conspiracy theorists who are interested in these things.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It cannot be said enough
Prepare for the worst,hope for the best
It would be absolutely irresponsible at this time not to.

Be strong but kind
accept there are people near and far that are not aware because they didn't know where to look.
be helpful if you can but never at the expense of your own safety
Have a little faith
worst case scenario,this sticks around,we build the infrastructure to deal with it or we develop a vaccine
Human's have a long history of coming together in times of crisis, we've survived much worse.
edit on 22-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I read in an article yesterday that only 3 states in the US have the capability to test for the virus themselves. That should help to keep the reported cases low...afterall, you can't have more confirmed cases than there are tests, now can you?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Most people don't really believe it could happen. Those are just scary movies. We have modern medicine ... /rolleyes

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Human's have a long history of coming together in times of crisis, we've survived much worse.

First we have to get through the bs of ignorant people thinking they are more important than everybody else. By this I mean that if it ever gets bad enough people are going to first display the animalistic side of themselves and take advantage of the humane people. Therefore I will not be subject to opening my doors to help people out.

Sorry, I'm just saying that people need to prepare for themselves and their family, but what I am finding is that most don't think it can happen here. Those will be the people that lose their humanity first.

I repeat, I am not preparing to die from a virus l. I am preparing to survive the economical crisis that will ensue from people not preparing.

edit on 22-2-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh now ... we've seen what happens when EBT cuts off. It ain't pretty.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
South Korea Reports 123 New Coronavirus Cases, Raising Total To 556; Death Toll Hits 4

Links at your fav search engine.

BNO just reported it on Twitter also.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh now ... we've seen what happens when EBT cuts off. It ain't pretty.

That's my second biggest fear close behind my wife having to fly to Oklahoma for a week next month and 2 weeks the following month.

House im in is in the sticks a bit with a good community so we should avoid the worst of it (and the base is on the edge of town) but its still a risk that concerns me.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
I read in an article yesterday that only 3 states in the US have the capability to test for the virus themselves. That should help to keep the reported cases low...afterall, you can't have more confirmed cases than there are tests, now can you?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You're worried?

My husband is slated to take a trip to Germany on business for a week. I'm not so sure I'm cool with that at this point in time. That's coming up in the next month or two.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Yep only starts getting a problem, if you can‘t hide the situation anymore, when you have to amass more hightec incinerators 😅🥳
(Even if its only for used safetystuff its not normal)
edit on 22-2-2020 by Strifingsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Only billionaire snake oil salesmen can make this up.

"It smells like ship. No, that’s not a spelling mistake."
Does that come with Coronavirus?

Sir Richard Branson launches fragrance that smells like cruise ship

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You are right about the source, removed post. Can't find proof microchip is in the vaccine they are using now.

Hard to track down, but there may be a kernel of truth in it though.

If the Alliance's goal is a globally recognized digital identity for everyone from birth to death, will that become a global mandate? How will it be enforced and by whom? What happens to those individuals who are unwilling to participate? Will they be persecuted? And how will the implementation of identification evolve with technology beyond smartphones? Will wearables, implant's like those being used in Swedish subways or some form of digital tattoo become the norm?
www.windowscentral.com...

The project’s aim is essentially to create a biometric identity system based on immunization efforts conducted by Access to Information (A2I) – a Government of Bangladesh agency – and the Directorate of Health Service (DGHS), with the support of Gavi. The project will involve the exploration of multiple biometric identification technologies for infants, with the aim of building a biometric ID program based on the most successful approaches.
findbiometrics.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Oh snip... I am sorry, hopefully if things start to go pear shaped they will reschedule the trip or see if it can be done via telecommunication.

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join