It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
a reply to: dashen

Ok, thanks. I understand the premise of the threads now.

But for validities sake:

What has been the top 5 stories to "bring down world corruption"? Or is this all conjecture?

To quote Mulder: "I want to believe".

I'll save you some time.

Q is a fraud designed to generate support for Trump among right wing types ranging from evangelical Christians to New Agers. Q makes them feel like insiders by dropping cryptic "breadcrumbs" that make them think they are being made privy to hidden current/future events.

Q has brought/is bringing nothing down. Q couldn't even bring down an easy target like Jeffery Epstein. It took a reporter named Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald to do that. Q had no clue that Trump's Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta, rigged Epstein's "sweetheart deal" that kept Epstein in business as a predator after he served a so-called prison sentence (which was a joke in itself). When Acosta's involvement in the Epstein plea deal became a scandal in the national media--which Q was too blind to foresee, by the way--Trump should have been happy to dump Acosta unceremoniously, but instead, he defended Acosta. saying, "This was him, not me, because I’m with him...I said, ‘You don’t have to do this.’” So Trump defends the bad guys working for him even after they have been exposed. -- www.cnbc.com...

And then we have Epstein's friend and personal lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, a friend of criminals everywhere who also helped Epstein get that sweetheart plea deal so he could go back to his predator lifestyle, defending Trump during the impeachment trial and regularly appearing on Fox News to defend and promote Trump.

Q falsely claims that the Trump administration arranged thousands of sealed indictments for people such as Epstein (the so-called "calm before the storm"), but it has been years now and nothing has come of that phony "storm."

So as you can clearly see, Q is a con job and Trump is a con artist.
edit on 12-2-2020 by kasalt because: grammar

edit on 12-2-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

PM 4 U.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
a reply to: dashen

Ok, thanks. I understand the premise of the threads now.

But for validities sake:

What has been the top 5 stories to "bring down world corruption"? Or is this all conjecture?

To quote Mulder: "I want to believe".

I keep using that one too. Dashen has provided an opportunity to compare notes on Q here. KUDOS's to Dashen and several others like Rel and Cranky. Well so many it would be hard to list them all but Care, DBCowboy, Ketsuko , TheRedneck to name a few more are really adding data to the research Q is pointing us to review.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My point is that Trump was not talking about Q here. He was talking about the person using the pen name Anonymous who wrote that book. Q obviously most have known this - it’s not hard to figure out. So why then post that, acting like Trump was talking about Q? It doesn’t make any sense.
edit on 12-2-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Because Q is a fraud. See my post at the top of this page.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
February 12, 2020

President Trump is considering terminating Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson from his I.G. position, for not cooperating with Congressional investigators.

(FYI: Atkinson's closed-session Impeachment testimony has been sealed by Congressman Adam Schiff, because his cross-examination by Republicans revealed information that was Good for Trump / Bad for Schiff.)

The Non-Cooperation of ICIG Michael Atkinson:

A top Republican threatened to involve the Justice Department if the Intelligence Community inspector general refuses to deliver "documentary evidence" involving the whistleblower whose complaint spurred the impeachment investigation into President Trump.

Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, gave Inspector General Michael Atkinson until Valentines Friday (2/14/2020) to hand over information that could help illuminate questions surrounding the timeline and procedural protocol used to vet the whistleblower complaint that centered on Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The California Republican decried what he called the "unusual handling" of the complaint process and said he will refer the matter to the Justice Department if Atkinson's office refuses to comply, after months of outreach.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Rep. Jim Jordan first raised concerns along with Nunes about the process in a Sept. 30, 2019 letter to Atkinson. The Republican trio found Atkinson's response "incomplete, vague, and/or evasive."

[...]
The Justice Department Office of Legal Counsel issued a statement saying it believed the whistleblower complaint did not possess an "urgent concern."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com... nt

Does anyone know of any past Anti-Trump statements from ICIG Michael Atkinson?

What do you suppose he is guilty of, and willing to be fired for, rather than admit what he did wrong, and beg forgiveness??
edit on Wed Feb 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A reply to 0311Warriors post here and instruction:

REL:
All Q posts Feb-April + All my posts Feb-April
Compare side by side.
Keep Up!
Things will keep moving faster and faster!

...which follows this post:

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

o7 both sets

Darkness over Past weeks for opsec reasons.

Q drop reference to Kavanaugh post very recently in this thread. Graham questioning. Follow the EOs.
Active within CONUS? AFFIRM.
Connect with past drops.
Someone needs to make memes with connections.

Semper Fidelis

Someone else needs to follow up on the MEME-making!

I've previously posted Warrior's Feb-Apr posts in 3 looong posts but there are 1339 Q posts between Feb and April to compare "side-by-side"! The only practical way to do this is to create a graphic, showing Warrior posts interspersed with Q posts for the previous day or two. This will take several hours.

It raises the question "Is Warrior the KEY that unlocks the graphic?"

I've learnt the hard way by trying to generate as a post for just the first 3 Warrior posts in the period.

As it is enlightening, I show below:

Link to PART 1 of breakdown of 0311Warrior Feb-Apr posts: Apr 2018 to Mar 30 2019

Apr 20 '18: Obama scandals forced to air by MSM due to legal issues (indictments, jailing, etc) will more awaken:
Q1180 Rudy. NYC. “Insurance File.”. Join POTUS’ legal team.
Q1181 How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
Q1186 Future events re: Intel trip to NK will make heads roll.
Q1188 Engineers: Data mine NP +1 +5, Architects: Build profile 1XD x7.Eyes only.
Q1190 Memos are FAKE. Guided by LL/+3 CLAS. Think SC
Q1195 SR connect to DNC. MS_13. JA. Why did D’s push legal rep on family?
Q1200 How do you ‘legally’ …….

Apr 21 '18: California... need Travis Allen in Governorship. Q thing plays massive role in getting him there:
Q1203 Mack naming Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal). The ‘Standard’ Hotel. Helicopter crash.AS. Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important? Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q1208 Over target. Wendy. HUSSEIN. Mack. AS.
Q1211 Agnes Nixon soap operas
Q1212 Hussein & Maggie “Wendy” How many pics together? Age 10, 11, 12….
Q1214 Bigger than you can imagine. POTUS warning shot. Mack. Snowball. Why is Hussein pictured w/ this H-Wood child many times? What are ‘pet’ names?
Q1215 You can’t imagine the size of this.
Q1221 Maggie. Trust funds (3). Deposits routed from EU. Why are deposits ORIG from EU being transferred into [3] TRUST funds [children]? How do you get your talking points?
Q1224 Think Wendy. Coordinated - the "Awakening."
Q1225 Yesterday. Maggie showed w/ Hussein. POTUS - “Wendy.” Today. POTUS - “Maggie” focus. Confirmation? Learn our comms.

Apr 23 '18: Tim Bergling (Avicii) was working to stop trafficking
Q1215 You can’t imagine the size of this.
Q1233 They will lose black vote once Haiti revealed. Lost now (awakening). They keep them enslaved. What did Hussein do for the black community?
Q1237 “The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
Q1245 Think SA. Order is important. SA -> NK. NK -> Armenia. Armenia -> Iran Iran ->
Any other rogue nuclear states? Define hostage. Define protection. Who is protected by rogue nuclear states? Trust the plan. THE WORLD IS CONNECTED. Why are border states like AZ/CA important? Why is MX vocal against POTUS? Those who are the loudest…..The Great Awakening. Iron Eagle.

Q1249 Red Cross Iran. Red Cross Pakistan. Red Cross NK. Red Cross …….. What is smuggled? What funds are used to pay for the goods? These people are sick. Follow the EOs.
Q1250 When was UBL killed in Pakistan? May 2 2011 Where was UBL located? Close proximity to? When did AWANs mission op go green? 2004. What happened during this time w/ Huma / VJ / AWAN / +3? Follow the timeline. SEC of STATE. Who is protected? Aid cut off in 2010? What happened in 2011? Define ‘Exchange’. Sick yet?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The same reason deer hunters over themselves in deer piss.

Maybe..

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

What did you learn from putting those Q posts adjacent to 0311Warrior's ATS posts, and comparing the two?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Biden Rang In New Year on St. Croix
January 3, 2019

Biden has been visiting the territory over the holidays for years now. His brother owns property on Water Island, the small island just south of St. Thomas’ Crown Bay. The Bidens vacationed on Water Island in 2008, 2009 and 2010, on St. Croix in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 and now 2018. It cannot be ruled out that they visited other years as well, without being spotted.

link

Lobbyist bought tropical land from Biden’s brother

In 2005, Joe Biden’s brother bought an acre of land with excellent ocean views on a remote island in the Caribbean for $150,000. He divided it into three parcels, and the next year a lobbyist close to the Delaware senator bought one of the parcels for what had been the cost of the entire property. Later, the lobbyist gave Biden’s brother a mortgage loan on the remaining parcels.

The property itself has remained vacant and undeveloped. It is not clear why the lobbyist, Scott Green, purchased the parcel from Biden’s brother James, or why James Biden later went to the lobbyist for a loan, rather than to a bank.

politico

Water Island is 10 minutes from St. Thomas and in the vicinity of Little St. James

edit on 12-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't know how it should be broadcast, but U.S. citizens need to know the REASONS behind personnel termination, removal, and resignation actions taken by President Trump and A.G. Barr, since the President was acquitted by the Senate.

Especially since this is an election year, and the MSM is simply painting the removals, terminations, resignations, as a President who is out of control, taking revenge against his enemies, and bailing out his criminal friends (Stone).

A prime-time "The Storm is Upon Us" address that reveals the exact reasons why Vindman, his Brother, and Sondland were removed from their jobs, and 4 Stone Prosecutors resigned, would bring the nation up-to-speed with what we already know. The President can also notify that there will be many more changes and actions coming, and each will be explained to the fullest extent possible.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Classic money laundering.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, can I reply later? Snowed under creating the graphic version... hopefully that will answer your questions.

I'm reaching the point where some others are going to need to help with the heavy lifting - especially if, as Warrior says, things are only going to get faster and faster!

A sleepless Sufi ups the risk of mistakes!

ETA - too many relevant phrases linking to prior Q posts to be a coincidence.
edit on 12-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My point is that Trump was not talking about Q here. He was talking about the person using the pen name Anonymous who wrote that book. Q obviously most have known this - it’s not hard to figure out. So why then post that, acting like Trump was talking about Q? It doesn’t make any sense.

PJ that was my conclusion as I read it also.

The reporter might have been thinking Q but DJT wasn't.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sufi instead of putting it together for us, just give us a synopsis, if you have time. It will take too much time to put a graphic together but I bet there are some highlights that stick out to you when you do this.

You are very very helpful Rel!

edit on 12-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
First off thanks Dashen for the continuation of this "Great Awakening" !!!!

The more aware the better, But I don't see MSM giving Potus primetime spots to gather support for reelection.

MSM is the problem and has been for quite some time
as most already know... Would be nice if it was that simple , but PAIN is inevitable IMO...

I think it is what it is ...Getting better everyday now that the Winds of change have filled the sails on the journey to Justice .....
To the naysayers .... LoL

ETA

The Hunters become the Hunted ... on many levels ... perhaps

Elite FBI team helps find missing children

The team is involved in the most high-profile cases acorss the country.

&
Details of the CeyeA encryption coming io light

Operation Rubicon

The idea of a nation-state being able to introduce vulnerabilities into communications equipment that enable eavesdropping into sensitive and supposedly highly encrypted conversations may sound familiar. It's at the heart of the U.S. Government argument to prevent telecoms equipment made by Huawei from being used. Indeed, the revelation that the U.S. apparently has "evidence" of a Huawei capability to do just this is currently being widely reported and continues to stoke the flames of fear. Fear, one must suggest, that could be based upon a been there, done that, had been hiding the t-shirt mentality of U.S. intelligence agencies.......

In the meantime, more than 100 governments around the world, possibly as many as 120, purchased and employed the backdoored equipment. China and the Soviet Union, as it was then, weren't amongst the buyers. However, Egypt was, and this apparently enabled the U.S. to monitor communications between Anwar Sadat and Cairo during the Egypt-Israel peace accord meeting at Camp David in 1978. So was Iran, and this was exploited by the U.S. during the 1979 hostage crisis, for example. The U.K. benefited from U.S. intelligence garnered from Argentinian communications during the Falklands War, the report reveals. Other countries that were customers of the company included India, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria and the Vatican.

Enablers ? I think so.......imagine all the GOOD that could have come from that inf0 ... But NO ..... Extortion and corruption is what we get .... Pure EVIL ... THey Knew EVERYTHING ... Assassinations, Terrorists attacks.... everything and did nothing but profited for "Families"

Imagine That .. Time to FLUSH HollyWeird
Corey Feldman - Story

edit on 2122020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 it is a good DAY

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

What I find funny is the anti-Trumpers and anti-Q crowd having to make appearances in these threads?

If it’s a LARP, so?

I guess the anti-Trump/Q threads and forums aren’t any fun these days, lol. They feel compelled to howl at the moon here.

Without Q;

- Trump still gets his agenda done.
- Trump still gets re-elected.
- Dems still stuck with Bernie and Boot-Edge-Edge
- Soleimani still blown to bits
- Fake News still fake
- Russia Hoax still exposed
- Ukraine Hoax still exposed
- SCOTUS becoming shaped by Trump
- Economy still booming
- Epstein still dead
- Border under control
- Wall still getting built
- anti Trumpers/Q crowd still triggered

It’s ok though. Expressing your opinion is a good thing.

Trump keeps winning. Deep State keeps losing. The simple fact the Obama criminals are no longer in positions of power is great. If never charged; fine, they are exposed and power removed.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

qmap.pub...
🤡 PANIC is real frens!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join