It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Grassley and Johnson announce request for Hunter Biden's travel records from Secret Service

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So, this is interesting news that came across yesterday... Following Trumps acquittal, Senators Grassley (R) and Johnson (R) sent a request letter for Hunter Bidens Travel records from Secret Service to see if there's conflicts between flights he was on with Joe Biden and places they went together. This isn't going away for Joe and Hunter... And now we are hearing of other conflicts coming in.. I see this blowing up to something huge.. Joe Biden was running for one reason only, and that was to bury all his past bad deeds where he profited greatly.. Its beyond obvious.. Any chance the Secret Service dont comply handing over flight records of Joe and Hunter & Co.? Could these type of records just go missing? I guess time will tell...

This was the initial release

Breaking: from their press office -

“Good afternoon, Senators Grassley and Johnson today requested Hunter Biden’s official travel records from the U.S. Secret Service as a part of their ongoing probe into potential conflicts of interest."

Letter sent requesting documents

edit on 6-2-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Storm has arrived.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I hope that you are correct.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
The Storm has arrived.

I cant wait for the lid to be blown off Ukraine/Burisma... Joe and Hunter are just the tip of the iceberg.. once Romney's peeps are roped in, and John Kerry, and all the other possible "conflicts", itll be obvious what they were all up to... Were they rooting out corruption like Joe suggests? Nope, not even close, they were the corruption...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I have a question: Was Hunter Biden under SS protocols during his jaunts? This sounds like the SS can say no records and...
I honestly don't know if the son of a V.P. gets those.

If he does well, welcome to the machine.

😘

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Wait....they weren't able to get this stuff in the trial we just had?

Peace

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It was immaterial to the impeachment articles that were given to the senate.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I have a question: Was Hunter Biden under SS protocols during his jaunts? This sounds like the SS can say no records and...
I honestly don't know if the son of a V.P. gets those.

If he does well, welcome to the machine.

😘

I honestly dont know protocols for the Secret Service. I would assume they have records of all personnel around VP Joe Biden/flight logs when he's flying around conducting official business/diplomacy and what not - especially in times when he's being the lead guy in places like Ukraine/China..

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
The Storm has arrived.

Actually, we're hearing the thunder approaching. This particular "storm" will involve Biden/Kerry/Pelosi/Romney.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hunter becomes the Hunted.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The good stuff is just beginning. The last trial was about trump not the bidens. Now we gonna get to see the swamp start to drain.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
And more pressure... from Ukraine:

Shokin demands investigators open criminal proceedings against Biden

Ukrainian ex-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin has demanded that the State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) open criminal proceedings against former U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden for “illegal influence on him as the prosecutor general of Ukraine.”

“I ask you to register a criminal offense against me in the Unified Register of Pretrial Investigations by a U.S. citizen, Joseph Biden, which happened on the territory of Ukraine and abroad, namely, interference with the activities of a law enforcement officer, the responsibility for which is provided for in Part 2 of Article 343 of Ukraine’s Criminal Code. Immediately start a pretrial investigation and give written instructions to SBI investigators,” Shokin said in a statement to the acting SBI director delivered by Shokin’s lawyers.

Shokin, of course, is the Ukrainian prosecutor Biden bragged about getting fired by threatening to withhold foreign aid... the same prosecutor who just so happened to be investigating Burisma and the Bidens.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

The good stuff is just beginning. The last trial was about trump not the bidens. Now we gonna get to see the swamp start to drain.

Keep telling yourself that in daily affirmations.

Nothing major will happen. The low hanging fruit, like the slush fund used to pay of victims of sex crimes, still remains untouched. How about those Panama Papers?

LOL...the elite put on a helluva show though, amirite?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: cognizant420

Keep telling yourself that in daily affirmations.

Nothing major will happen. The low hanging fruit, like the slush fund used to pay of victims of sex crimes, still remains untouched. How about those Panama Papers?

LOL...the elite put on a helluva show though, amirite?

It will have to be the responsibility of the citizenry to keep pressure on our reps to insist on investigations into the rampant corruption.
If they refuse, we can only vote them out or revolt them out.

The more we keep awareness building amoung the populous, the better chance we have of fixing things. Left to their own devices, the gov sure wont fix itself.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They , in late November, also requested documents and notes from Obama's Presidential library - which are being reviewed now by Obama to see what information he wants to redact under Executive Privilege. The notes and details of meetings are thousands of pages and includes discussions between Obama the DNC and Ukrainian officials.

www.grassley.senate.gov...

This is definitely not going away...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Unfortunately, I have to agree.... I often wondered why Trump didn't pursue Hillary after he promised to "Lock Her Up." I mean, he followed through on most of his other campaign promises... But when you look at it from a strategy perspective, it makes sense. He followed through on the promises necessary to get the economy moving because that is what MOST people actually care about.

If he gets re-elected, I think that is when we are going to see the real sparks fly because he will have nothing to lose. At that point, we might actually see some of these swamp monsters being held accountable for the corruption they've perpetrated.... I think this is also why the Dems are so desperate to see him removed.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The thread on Glenn Beck that was just posted says that documents were sent to Grassley and Johnson that are from Latvia's Criminal division on laundering, that went to Ukraine, showing that money was laundered by the head of Burisma through Hunter Biden, his name was directly linked on the document. Glenn Beck did a phenomenal job of showing how the money moved between Cyprus, Latvia, Ukraine and London. He put together a fantastic timeline that completely devastates the impeachment and the Bidens and lays the framework for an Iran-Contra style proxy war that was being fought against Russia using the head of Burisma as the Tony Soprano of Ukraine.

Everything Trump said in the 25th phone call will be vindicated.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This just hit the news:

The Treasury Department complied with a Republican-controlled Senate inquiry into Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and handed over highly sensitive financial records and "evidence' of questionable origin," a report on Thursday said.

Yahoo News first reported that the Treasury Department began to turn over the documents related to the Senate inquiry late last year.

Sens. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, and Ron. Johnson, R-Wisc., the chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, requested the records in the form of a suspicious activity report, also known as a SARs. They also requested financial records through FinCEN, which is a branch of the Treasury Department that eyes money laundering.

Source

This goes way deeper than anyone realizes. The head of Burisma owned PrivatBank, which is where the money was laundered through and was owned by the owner of Burisma until Ukraine nationalized it as part of a concession from the IMF to receive loans. Hunter was the point man. Joe Biden knew about it. He fired the prosecutor that was following the money.

This is what Trump meant with the Ukrainian President when he talked about being surrounded by some of the same people (head of Burisma), Crowdstrike (laundered money was used to pay them), why he asked about Burisma specifically and mentioned the prosecutor and the connection to Hunter Biden. It all makes perfect sense, as well as why the mole (aka whistleblower) informed the folks involved as soon as he heard the phone call, and the rush to impeach Trump in record speed. They were trying to get ahead of this, and trying to discredit Trump as much as possible. Use the propaganda arm (the media) to repetitively hammer away that it was a conspiracy theory, and that there was nothing to see here with Burisma and the Bidens. It was all to set up the "victim" card that they will heavily play when Trump comes down with the hammer on all of them - they will say it is retribution.

Sickening. Billions of our taxes that WE paid, went to these corrupt mother f**kers.

~Namaste

edit on 7-2-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well... We can see where this investigation is headed. Travel Records, Financial Records, all point to extortion and laundering in more than just Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Well... We can see where this investigation is headed. Travel Records, Financial Records, all point to extortion and laundering in more than just Ukraine.

I imagine so. President Trump even spoke about that in his celebratory statement yesterday. He referenced not only Ukraine and China, but Romania and others. They definitely are following a webbed trail of corruption that will be irrefutable.

<<   2 >>

join