It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From China, Warning, very graphic video showing sudden Neurological damage to Coronavirus patients.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Twitter has just released very graphic video of what appears to be a sudden onset of neurological damage to patient. The security guard suddenly raises his arms and collapses into a decorticate seizing position.

This sign is related to damage that is immediately occurring in the brain.

WARNING, WHEN CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO TWITTER, YOU WILL SEE VERY DISTURBING IMAGES!
twitter.com...

11 cases currently in the USA.
edit on V402020Mondaypm29America/ChicagoMon, 03 Feb 2020 15:40:40 -06001 by Violater1 because: brain drain to the midbrain.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

What the hell is that? Has this been proven to be from Wuhan and is the guard infected, and also could this be a stroke, unrelated?

I think it must be because the others would have shown these symptoms right? Unless there's some shady new mutation.

Creepy.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So "Twitter" didn't release this... some random guy who uses Twitter did.

This could be someone having a seizure.

Plus, there are 11 cases of what in the US? Wuhan coronavirus? Random seizures?
edit on 3-2-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This Tweeter sounds like an absolute lunatic, and whether or not the video does show someone suffering from the virus, the tweeter is a lunatic

Many patients have this symptom until the later stages, so only so many bodies are seen on the road. This virus may respond differently to some people, and some people have no symptoms, but they suddenly become sick and disappear! That's why I saw so many corpses on the road! The Communist Party developed a virus, and the killing was very successful!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That dude isn’t having a good day that’s for sure.

I’d hardly call it extremely graphic or disturbing though.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

This Tweeter sounds like an absolute lunatic, and whether or not the video does show someone suffering from the virus, the tweeter is a lunatic

Many patients have this symptom until the later stages, so only so many bodies are seen on the road. This virus may respond differently to some people, and some people have no symptoms, but they suddenly become sick and disappear! That's why I saw so many corpses on the road! The Communist Party developed a virus, and the killing was very successful!

No different than some of the people here.
What part of his story did you find his lunacy in?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The man in the video reminded Me of mad cow disease.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Looks liken the gold fashioned chills . I had them a few years ago lasted an hour.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj
from just above the 2nd video in the twit link.

❗️graphic❗️
believed that this video was filmed in hospital #Wuhan the city locked down in China due to outbreak of #coronavirus
patients who go a bed on corridor are considered as lucky.
hospitals in Wuhan are running out essential supply.
Gov helps nothing
#WuhanCoronovirus

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

This is a great example of what I see wrong with CT's.

How do you know its a cornavirus victim ?

There are multiple other scenarios that could explain it, everything from someone acting to some other physiological ailment yet your title states coronavirus as if it's a fact.

How do you know anything about this clip other then a person on Twitter has posted it?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
That dude isn’t having a good day that’s for sure.

I’d hardly call it extremely graphic or disturbing though.

What? You haven't read about some of the snowflakes weirding out on some of the things posted on ATS?
I wouldn't want to cause them any additional trauma.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've read from several sources (including medical) that the symptoms are classic epileptic seizure. And there has been a video of someone in the hospital having a seizure - but the person next to them seemed calm, as if this was normal (i.e. they were used to them having a seizure). Regardless of possible virus cases in the hospitals, they are still going to get regular patients with flu, seizures, heart attacks, and everyone else you'd see in a hospital. A random video of a guy having an apparent seizure is not proof that there is a now a bizarre neurological effect associated with this virus.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

No different than some of the people here.
What part of his story did you find his lunacy in?

You seriously need to ask:

The Communist Party developed a virus, and the killing was very successful!

Ok, so it's Google translate, but where's this coming from?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I've read from several sources (including medical) that the symptoms are classic epileptic seizure. And there has been a video of someone in the hospital having a seizure - but the person next to them seemed calm, as if this was normal (i.e. they were used to them having a seizure). Regardless of possible virus cases in the hospitals, they are still going to get regular patients with flu, seizures, heart attacks, and everyone else you'd see in a hospital. A random video of a guy having an apparent seizure is not proof that there is a now a bizarre neurological effect associated with this virus.

Please provide the sources, or it's just not so.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

how do you know it isn't?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: fleabit

Please provide the sources, or it's just not so.

Symptoms
Because epilepsy is caused by abnormal activity in the brain, seizures can affect any process your brain coordinates. Seizure signs and symptoms may include:

Temporary confusion
A staring spell
Uncontrollable jerking movements of the arms and legs
Loss of consciousness or awareness
Psychic symptoms such as fear, anxiety or deja vu

www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: opethPA

how do you know it isn't?

Unlike the OP I never stated something as a fact without , at the current time, having the info to talk about absolutes.

What I know is CT's were circulating the "asian girl vomits black goo" as a coronavirus video until it was proven that the video in question was from a few years ago. So to act like the conspiracy crowd isn't contributing to the fog of war around the outbreak is a lie and that is based on more then just the failed video example.

Sure it's possible it is something nefarious but unless other info comes out to indicate otherwise I am going with it's not related.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Looks like an epileptic seizure to me-the first few seconds he is watching maybe a sport event on the laptop,and seems to be cheering on a team or horse,then starts seizing.
Maybe he was getting overexcited or had a 60hz refresh rate that set it off..
I have seen someone have an epileptic fit,and it looked exactly like that video.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That is bad. It's like the purpose of the virus is not just kill people. Not zombie apocalypse but one step on that direction.

It's like a movie. "They" might be testing 1.0 ver. Total mutation incomplete. What went wrong. Fix it, upgrade and retest.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There is 10 minutes missing from 06:50 to 07:00.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join