It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar is under FBI investigation over her marriage to her brother !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why is it the left that always takes an arrogant stance against common laws and rules of society! I truly believe that being conservative or liberal is genetic in nature! If she did marry her brother to bypass immigration laws or time , then how could she think she has a right to run for congress and litigated law and rules of society? Is liberalism really believed or is it just a ploy by elites to gas light the poor and minority parts of humanity into points of power and privilege that rivals the good ole boy clubs of the GOP ? Are liberals sociopathic in their ways ? It seems like it to me !

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

customary to provide a link when you start most threads here

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The FBI is reportedly looking into whether Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother. FBI agents held an October meeting with a concerned party who gave the agency documents related to the Minnesota Democrat's marriage to British citizen Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar's second husband, according to a New York Post report on Sunday. The meeting was first reported earlier this month by the Blaze. A source told the New York Post that the two FBI agents at the meeting agreed to give the documents they had received to the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. They did not confirm they would be opening an investigation into Omar themselves. The lawmaker has been accused of marrying Elmi, who is alleged to be her brother, in 2009 so he could gain a green card or scholarship benefits.
so here is that for ya OP ,no idea if true or not but this seemed to be what you were talking about

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

The FBI is reportedly looking into whether Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother. FBI agents held an October meeting with a concerned party who gave the agency documents related to the Minnesota Democrat's marriage to British citizen Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar's second husband, according to a New York Post report on Sunday. The meeting was first reported earlier this month by the Blaze. A source told the New York Post that the two FBI agents at the meeting agreed to give the documents they had received to the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. They did not confirm they would be opening an investigation into Omar themselves. The lawmaker has been accused of marrying Elmi, who is alleged to be her brother, in 2009 so he could gain a green card or scholarship benefits.
so here is that for ya OP ,no idea if true or not but this seemed to be what you were talking about
I dont know how to post links ! Could you tell me how ? Thank you

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt

See that square with the arrow pointing out ?
That be the one.
And any information in that article has to go into that little fluffy cloud thing...just to the right of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Read this Note from ATS Ownership: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inside that broad overview is a link to specific instructions on how to start a thread properly.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Good, the FBI can redeem themselves by holding this fraud accountable.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

See that square with the arrow pointing out ?
That be the one.
And any information in that article has to go into that little fluffy cloud thing...just to the right of it.
Thank you

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Liberals bad

Stars.. good

Liberals are genetic sociopaths for the win

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So you're okay with terrorist linked islamic extremists who violate our immigration laws holding govt. positions.

Sounds pretty standard for leftists.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I truly believe that being conservative or liberal is genetic in nature!

Well that's a silly thing to say. I may only be 40 years old, but my belief's have pretty much been the same my entire life. When I was younger I definitely could've been described as liberal, but now I definitely feel more conservative. How?? I'd say because the world around me changed, not my genetics.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Is liberalism really believed or is it just a ploy by elites to gas light the poor and minority parts of humanity into points of power and privilege that rivals the good ole boy clubs of the GOP

That's what it is. Just like the MSNBC female announcer whom referred to the Kobe Bryant death as the LA Nigg**s instead of Lakers. Really? Now she reads script and doesn't have to think. So explain to me how that was blurted out by mistake. It wasn't.

They want to start a race war.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Good, the FBI can redeem themselves by holding this fraud accountable.

Haha that'd be just a very small start to redeeming themselves....

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No worries just like a leftist they don't believe in facts.. Quite scary really! This is why they have dove off the deep end with no surfacing,

Now to the topic.. She deserves everything that is coming.. The world around you didn't change, just the attitude of the uninformed and ignorant...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
perhaps she shouldnt have married her brother and attempted to defraud the us government?
tlb

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Committing fraud and breaking actual laws.... ignore

Making up crimes for impeachment... all in!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
Liberals bad

Stars.. good

Liberals are genetic sociopaths for the win

Apparently it's investigations you think are bad .. unless they are against Trump, then lie and do whatever it takes even if you have to break the law to get the investigation going.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
the passion of omar

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So you're okay with terrorist linked islamic extremists who violate our immigration laws holding govt. positions.

Sounds pretty standard for leftists.

Unfortunately, so will Trumps administration and DOJ who has a track record of holding congress member and other high ranking officials accountable about as high as Hillary trustability .

I'm no psychic , but unfortunately I'm going to say nothing will come from this.

This is the result of prosecuting and investigating the swamp with swamp creatures.

But don't worry this is the same FBI that is investigating the Epstein murder right and the same ones that looked into hillary,lynch , comey, and seth rich. Yep nothing to worry about.
edit on 27131America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2020 11:27:53 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Just like the MSNBC female announcer whom referred to the Kobe Bryant death as the LA Nigg**s instead of Lakers.

Sounded to me like she said 'Knickers' or 'Knicks'...

Hey people get tongue twisted all the time.

The fact that people get their panties in such monstrously twisted knots over something so sill is what I am far more concerned about.

# PC!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
the passion of omar

Can you imagine how much money she will make on her book deal?

Seriously...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join