It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dragons Are Coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Animal Planet is having a show on Dragons...I can't wait! The show is about....could they of been real? If so....what about them? So you see...it is a bit of a conspiracy thing were they real? Or fantasy made real!?...LOL

March 20th @ 8 EST

animal.discovery.com...

[edit on 3/9/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have been waiting for this special for some time now. I saw a sneak peak trailer a few months back. I love dragons and I do hope this will be a interesting show. DRAGONS ARE COMIG!! ARGH!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That was a very cool link. I can't wait to watch the show.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well i saw the show. I found it very entertaining. I really like the concept that maybe we could find one in ice. Now the explenation of a Hydrogen sack to help the dragon fly and breath fire was quite a different explanation interesting. What did you guys think? Lady v?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i couldnt wait to see the show either... and i did... BUT...it dissapointed me
... i mean i thought they were going to present facts ... they kind of lost me after the comet crash, it was still very interesting the possibilities they presented.

I always thoought "Dargons" could have been spaceships shape like that, and that the "fire spiitng" would be thier guns....? to me that would explain how the "dragons" were knowen in so many cultures?.....there are many mythical animals, but the Dragin seems to be the most known...for example the griff, the chimera, the minotaurus,...they are only know to soem cultures, but the Dragon is almost world whide....

[edit on 21-3-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
here is my thread on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I missed it... (I think I was out doing something or just sitting on my butt in front of the tv)

Does anyone know where i can download it, or if they sell it on dvd anywhere (my vcr is messed up so I need a dvd)

[edit on 31-3-2005 by Reikuro]

[edit on 31-3-2005 by Reikuro]

new topics

top topics

join