It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former video catches Dr. Öz praising Turkish breakfast yet in USA he says to Stop USA breakfast?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Possibly this is in alignment with the National Security of The United States? Possibly a "Dr. Oz Ménage à trois"

Former video catches Dr. Öz praising Turkish breakfast

This guy is a real gem. He must be on speed dial with The New World Order guys. Spin this, tell them that, no not this, that. So now whats the deal in the USA? Aren't you sick of all these flamers who say this then say that? Well at least someone is out there rather than 3rd world wheat boat USA. At least Turkey called him out. Ever since the CIA tried to overthrow Turkey and kill their President he and their country are on a roll. Yep tanks here tanks there in Libya and Syria. But getting back to Oz. Come on.

OK so he says breakfast is an advertising ploy. OK. Assuming your going to eat a bowl of Captain Crunch with a Coke over it. Or a bowl of skittles. So which came first? Breakfast or Advertising? The answer; breakfast

So Oz, here you go. As grandma from old country used to say things are either a thissin and thatten. Whatever.

Heres what OZ said back in the day:

Why Breakfast Can Save Your Life by Mehmet Oz, MD

His remarks calling breakfast an “advertising ploy” drew ire from breakfast addicts too, especially those in love with the world-famous Van breakfast. However, a Turkish Airlines commercial video that he appeared on and shared last year on his Twitter account raised question marks.

edit on 16-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 16-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 16-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

"American" style breakfasts like most "cereals", fast food, etc. is awful, so he probably has a point. Turkish breakfasts are typically whole foods, a little bread, and coffee.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So what is he saying? Don't eat the typical American fatty boombah breakfast of eggs, pancakes, bacon, homefries and toast and instead eat more of a Mediterranean diet of unprocessed food?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Right, eff me, forgot about cereal. What adult still eats liquified carbs, sugar, salt and milk fat? Might as well stick a trocar in your flab and suck that out instead.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

To make themselves look like even more of a joke, our national coffee chain just came out with this monstrosity.

Why? Why!?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well, to be honest, Old Timbo was a Mason, just like Colonel Sanders and Dave Thomas.

Freemasons, making you morbidly obese for the harvest since forever.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well the children who get Timbits cereal are going to be super delicious.

Enjoy.
edit on 16-1-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Who knows? Seems like he just said to stop all of it. Nations throughout the world have always eaten breakfast from Egypt to England and Africa. Now the junk that is pushed for kids to eat today is garbage.

He didn't go into deep detail. Hes gone combat like Michael Moore on Trump. Your from the North but Waffle House has a decent platter; Raceway but their coffee sucks. I don't know if they are up that far North.

Ever eat at Tim Horton's? Doughnut franchise in Western New York and Canada. They have a great coffee with a bacon cheese breakfast sandwich to die for along with a doughnut. Burger King bought them and seems to have placed them on "ice"

Tim Hortons

I miss it. Every Saturday and Sunday morning I would pick up breakfast from them for well over ten years.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Doctor Oz is obsessed with his beliefs. He believes he is super famous. I watch it sometimes to see what goes on, his experts he haul in are drowned by his blabbering mouth if he believes they may say something that makes what he has been telling people look bad.

He does get some good knowledgeable people on his show, and it does stimulate me to research some things if I watch his show, but most of what he says on his show focuses on single food chemistries, not all the properties of foods. Evaluating what is good vs bad in foods is not easy, you have to weight all the properties and adjust for your personal metabolic traits. so what is good for one person is not good for another.

I think overall, Dr. Oz has caused more harm than good by advising people what super foods people should eat. Some people benefit, some go downhill by changing diet, even with all the research I have done, I cannot tell anyone what to eat, just point out good and bad properties the foods have and advise them to pay attention to change and what to possibly look for. Foods can be medicines, if you take a medicine that you do not need, it can cause problems.

I have learned a few things from Dr. Oz, the most important thing is to only consider what they are saying and never eat anything that is touted as a super food.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I just noticed that it's birthday cake flavor. Why not cut out the middle product and serve your future chubalubbas actual birthday cake instead. Wash it all down with a nice chocolate milk.

Breakfast of champions.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You really think Tim Hortons breakfast sandwiches are... to die for?
Like, do you mean they might literally kill you?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There are eggs in birthday cake. Eggs are breakfast. That's fine. Everything is fine!

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Who knows?

Well, for starters, YOU, since you made the goddamn Original Post.

Ever eat at Tim Horton's?

No, I don't eat processed crap like that for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So what is he saying? Don't eat the typical American fatty boombah breakfast of eggs, pancakes, bacon, homefries and toast and instead eat more of a Mediterranean diet of unprocessed food?

Boy, the breakfast you mentioned sounds really good, maybe I should make that for breakfast. Eggs over easy of course, the homefries need extra fatty yolk smeared all over them.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Once in awhile eggs and bacon is great. Every day? With a triple helping of carbs? Just get yourself a tub of Crisco and a spoon, it'll work faster.

edit on 16-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

My grammar terminology error. Its a freaking tasty good sandwich. They have a flavored biscuit along with thick low salt bacon and real American cheese.

Try one if you get the chance. Puts McDonald's, Wendy and Burger King to shame.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
...real American cheese.

LOL. If there was ever an oxymoron it's that.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What IS American cheese!? It isn't cheese. All fast food breakfast sandwiches are awful.

If I was desperate, I'd eat McDonalds one with no cheese. Or jus drink coffee because that's honestly a better option.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bryeakfhast isn't bad. It's what you eat that's bad.

We completely avoid the cereal aisle unless we need more oats for oatmeal.

Breakfast here is usually eggs or bacon with fruit of the week, some form of grain (oatmeal or whole grain bread). Those components can be mixed into various forms. Whole grain bread with egg and milk makes French toast. Top it with fruit and maybe a bit of honey and some cinnamon, for example. Bacon and or egg can go into grits with a banana on the side.

And watch the portion. But kiddo needs protein in his breakfast to help him focus at school.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So you like the good Doctor Ménage à Oz trois?

So I wrote what I wrote and read what the other reporter wrote. Did you read the attached article?

How about this one from back in the day.

Why Breakfast Can Save Your Life by Mehmet Oz, MD

Not having it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join