It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from Iran penned to Michael Moore, Robert De Niro and the American nation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A letter from Iran

Well I thought that you all would like to know about this as its front page story over there. It was published and released on 10Jan2020. Very interesting as its also addressed to us as The American Nation. So whats up with this. The General was a guy. Was he a deity, a god? No, but that's how they are portraying him as his funeral is still making the front page in The Tehran Times Newspaper.

Well after years of watching the political arena all I can surmise is that whatever or whomever he was he obviously was the brains behind the curtain. It also delineates that his loss cannot be overcome by Iran. This hit them real good, to the core. They appear to have been so shaken up they are crying in public. No not those guys chanting deeth to Emerika but by the Iran supreme leader himself, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

So Michael Moore, Robert De Niro your the "made men" of the Ayatollah. Here's what was written to them

Our country Iran has acted according to your request in separating Trump and other American officials from the noble nation of America in practice and now, it is your time to act on your promise as stipulated in your notes and interviews. From today, #hard revenge has been assigned to you, other artists, actors and freedom-seekers in the United States. As long as American officials dream of oil instead of humanity, change of governments will not work. However, we, Iranian people, are waiting for your promise but not like the promises as given by your statesmen, officials and politicians.

Tivadar Soros, father of George wrote in his book that what is being written to Michael Moore and De Niro today was the exact [tactics] method as used by the Adolf Hitlers Nazi Germany in WWII. The 3rd Reich Nazis loved Islam and were aligned with Iran back then. So did the entire 3rd Reich just fade away? Tivadar Soros, described and wrote how the Nazis got the people of other countries and race to terrorize, rape and murder their own people. Especially political types. All the Nazis did was to watch from the sidelines. I bought and read the book. Have you?

So read Masquerade: The Incredible True Story of How George Soros father; Tivadar Soros Outsmarted the Gestapo.

So the Rise Of The 4th Reich?

History Repeats Itself

edit on 10-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 10-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So, Iran wants these people to run a coupe against the president of the United States of America. I bet Moore will do it. I knew one of his producers years ago, I guess Gibbs still works for him. I can't understand why Gibbs would work with him, chasing the buck and prestige I suppose. I could never work with Moore, I like debating and negotiating, not slamming anyone just to get a name in the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Right after a perfect well-deserved bitch slap from Ricky Gervais, Iran has to go and legitimize the public opinions of these smug bastards...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If Hitler only knew Mohammed and Islam really love the story of Moses an him freeing the Je....Muslims!!!

Nvm the fact Jesus is still Christ in their books.

edit on 10-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is a wake up call to Americans (and no I'm from the EU). No matter how badly you hate your president you all still have common enemy. Even if you think he has free candies and hugs. It's time to grow up and wake up.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

When you have to go to a terrorist state to validate your hatred of the president, you might just be. . . . an asshole.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Moore is a college dropout who edits his films to create a false sense of reality. People bust him out on it all the time including those on the left. He's also morbidly obese. Loves eating junk food and crap and could careless about anything green especially vegetables. De Niro grew up a spoiled brat and another ignorant HS dropout.

Most of these social justice environmental loud mouths are some of the most uneducated people on the planet. I started looking up the loudest mouths and it's unreal how ignorant these people truly are. Clooney, Tom Hanks, Cher...all either HS or college dropouts. The ones that do have degrees like that Judd woman, it's normally in some liberal art which has nothing to do with anything they project to be subject matter experts on.

Marin Sheen today crying about climate change. I looked him up but already knew; college dropout. Didn't even pass the entrance exam.

Why are people listening to the dumbest people on any topic I will never understand.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

...and seditious. I'd be ready, willing, and able to start constructing those public gallows in Hollywood and anywhere else they were needed. I figure a few thousand should be enough, obviously assuming a fairly swift process of body removal and disposal along with efficient resetting of the dropper planks and nooses.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This is kind of funny and a sure sign Iran has no understanding of American politics - or they are desperate.

They actually believe Diniro and Michael Moore can keep Trump from being elected.

I guess they have not got the message these two have been trying for three years to turn the public against Trump and have failed completely.

The way I take this article is Iran is admitting the Iranian regime is screwed if Trump is reelected.

edit on 10-1-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Well, the two primary modern figureheads of the climate change movement are a former bartender with an arts degree and a high school sophomore who hasn't actually attended a school class in years.

We're not dealing with educated or intelligent people here.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Seriously, if we are to believe Russia "manipulated the 2016 election" with Facebook posts, how in the blue hell is this not Iran and Hollywood conspiring with the intention being to manipulate the 2020 elections? Perhaps it is time to dust off discount Robert Stack again and put him back in his special counsel role to get to the bottom of things.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Well, the two primary modern figureheads of the climate change movement are a former bartender with an arts degree and a high school sophomore who hasn't actually attended a school class in years.

We're not dealing with educated or intelligent people here.

What does being " educated " have to do with it?

Many people who changed the world had little or no education.

The Wright Brothers

Henry Ford

Michael Faraday

Benjamin Franklin

Sir Richard Branson

Mark Twain

www.storypick.com...

You generalise to much.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DBCowboy

...and seditious. I'd be ready, willing, and able to start constructing those public gallows in Hollywood and anywhere else they were needed. I figure a few thousand should be enough, obviously assuming a fairly swift process of body removal and disposal along with efficient resetting of the dropper planks and nooses.

You aren't gonna do crap except sit on your ass and type on your computer about how much you hate "liberals" all the while day dreaming about a civil war that you'd never fight in even if it did happen. Lets be honest and tell the truth now, no need to stroke that ego hickboii😂

Btw, no one needed iran to validate hating trump. Half the american people already did well before iran thing was even an issue so the whole op and your argument is mute.
Has to the rest of the idiots in the comments... ricky grevais? Why is his hollywood opinion so special but yet no one elses is? Oh yea I forgot free speech as long as you agree with me. Lmfao you ats warriors are so freaking edgy.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Uh, we're talking about a science. You do realize that the study of the climate is a scientific one, yes? When one proposes to lecture the world on a scientific topic, one needs to either have education to support their theories OR experience to offset the lack of education. A 30 year old bartender from Jersey and a 17 year old autist have neither the education nor the experience to warrant anyone paying their pissings and moanings about the scientific topic of the climate any mind whatsoever... yet here the two are, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb, figureheads of the climate change movement.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

LOL! If you only knew. No joke, if the government did suddenly require the design and construction of something like gallows on public lands, I'd likely be on that contract as that's exactly the type of federal RFQ/RFPs I've spent my career working on. Or were you confused on exactly what civil engineering is and what civil engineers do in this country?
edit on 10-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Uh, we're talking about a science.

No. We are talking about your belief that uneducated people shouldn't have a voice.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Uh, we're talking about a science.

No. We are talking about your belief that uneducated people shouldn't have a voice.

Do you take medical advice from a dropout? Would you reside in a skyscraper that hadn't been designed by a licensed engineer? Does your accountant... oh what am I even saying here? Scratch that, would you want an attorney defending you that hadn't attended law school? No to all 3? Then why in TF would you listen to climatology drivel from a pair of inexperienced, uneducated schlubbs?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's moot, not mute.

*shakes head*

So you're saying you don't need Iran to be irrational?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Lol, a letter addressed to a potato and a has been turnip...

Be afwaid, be vewwy vewwy afwaid..

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's moot, not mute.

*shakes head*

God, the number of times I have seen that and silently screamed, wanting to correct them but knowing that if I did, I'd obtain nothing but ire, is innumerable.

Who has ever heard someone say it's a mute point? The sound is even moot. Not even close.

"What makes you think she is a witch?"
"Well, she turned me into a noot!"
"A noot?!"
*pause & look around*
"Oh sorry, I mean a newt... I got better."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join