It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isolation....is there anybody out there?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

My ex and his floozy can absolutely go to hell, and I'm willing to maybe give the beans another chance...maybe if I blitzed them like refried beans or something to lose that insecty crunch. I'm sure I haven't eaten them since I was 4.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: caitlinfae
a reply to: Boadicea

My passions are mostly woo woo stuff, and art, and right now....I need some serious feng shui in my house. Some slow, thorough, bleach laden feng shui to get rid of his DNA from my life.

The new Feng Shui year is almost here. Get stuff in place now.
The year of the Pig was absolutely terrible for relationships, many in my circle divorced or broke up.
The year of the Rat should be more better.

Just curious, what room is facing North in your house/apt?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: caitlinfae

You are undercooking your butter beans if they have a crunch. Or I guess your mama was. I think insects are terrific on the whole depending on which your eating.

Butter beans can be dry if cooked wrong tho.

I have to go out to a fancy party thing. Im going to send your more BB info when I get back.

Do you remember the boxer butter bean? Hahahaha he was so funny
edit on 2-1-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Absolutely....physically I'm fine, so no worries there.

Confession....again....I hacked his phone, and have been reading their messages for a few weeks. He has no idea. I could only ever manage a few minutes at a time when he was in the shower, so didn't read everything, but the lies and fantasist behaviour he showed was EPIC!! like nothing I could have imagined. And she's believed it all, bless her. Her problem.

A six month plan sounds like a good start. I know I have my life back, but it's a really traumatic rebirth.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Human contact is overrated.
Learn to love and be happy with just yourself.

Then in the future your brake ups wont feel so bad.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I had totally forgotten about the Chinese New Year...thank you for the reminder. My house...living room and bathroom facing north east, kitchen and bedroom facing south west.

Will google Rat year stuff. Can't be any worse, to be honest.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Sounds like this is good for you.

Sounds like your better off.

Do you live in florida I'll take you out.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

My ex and his floozy can absolutely go to hell, and I'm willing to maybe give the beans another chance...maybe if I blitzed them like refried beans or something to lose that insecty crunch. I'm sure I haven't eaten them since I was 4.

Sounds like your mum didn't soak them nor cook them long enough. I love adding butter beans to my mixed vege stews in the crockpot.

Edit add: just seen a Gentleman above beat me to diagnosing the solution for your bad crunchy butter beans!

edit on 1 2 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm inclined to agree. I have a dog also who I love to little bits. I think I will consider myself a spinster librarian from now on, with a bit of an entitlement to be grumpy in public, and wear odd clothes.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm gonna give the beans another go at some point...am feeling inspired now. It's not the taste that bothers me...just the texture, so I'm sure I can cook that out of them.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Enjoy your fancy party!
Tell them about the beans too!

link   

I had totally forgotten about the Chinese New Year...thank you for the reminder. My house...living room and bathroom facing north east, kitchen and bedroom facing south west.

Will google Rat year stuff. Can't be any worse, to be honest.

Bathroom at the North - unstable emotions
North also equals peach blossom, which can mean cheating.

I know some think Feng Shui is superstition bunk, but it has proven true over and over and over in my life.
Some is just good design, some is something else, explainable.

link   
All fabulous ideas so far.
What I did was clear out the clutter.. From my personal space and my mind. I purged big time.
Also music is my go to therapy. Morning till night.
I go for lots of walks in nature. Google new hobbies. Making a plan for the future is key and self care is paramount.
Good luck to you and remember you are stronger than you think.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Bless you AD....it's lovely to see you here, thank you. The physical clean up will start tomorrow, and it's astonishing how much stuff he has in my house. Purge is a good description. I feel like I have a crime scene to clean up.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I eat beans all the time. If you cook them long enough. Many hours. They turn to soup. But its a long time. Like boil for 4-5 hours.

If you do that make sure you watch them and keep adding water. Nothing worse than burnt beans.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I eat beans all the time. If you cook them long enough. Many hours. They turn to soup. But its a long time. Like boil for 4-5 hours.

If you do that make sure you watch them and keep adding water. Nothing worse than burnt beans.

I find it absolutely hilarious that an OP about a horrible breakup has turned into

How to cook butterbeans 101

Love ATS!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

My passions are mostly woo woo stuff....

Are you into astrology at all? A little introspection and soul searching maybe? Chaos Astrology offers a free natal chart report that's pretty in-depth. You might find some strengths and courage in there for these trying times... The link to start the report is in the name. You'll need your time, date and place of birth. If you don't have your time of birth, you can use noon for a solar chart.

...and right now I need some serious feng shui in my house. Some slow, thorough, bleach laden feng shui to get rid of his DNA from my life.

I bet!!! I'm sorry I can't recommend any good feng shui sites, but I'm sure there's a bunch, and it might just be fun looking at a few of them.

Good luck and brightest blessings!

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Bathroom at the North - unstable emotions
North also equals peach blossom, which can mean cheating.

Now you have my attention totally. He's very unstable, although I can't share the diagnosis here, and he's been cheating. I'm not unstable at all...anxious maybe, but that's it. I kinda had a feeling that this house was about me on my own somehow, which I'm totally fine with.

What's the cure for a bathroom in that position....maybe some large crystals or heavy wooden furniture?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think the feng shui ideas are good to focus on as well. Here is an How to Nourish your Birth Feng Shui Element article link to get an idea on where to make some personal beneficial tweaks. The article has links to expand or find out what your element is as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

North is bad for 2020 too. -quarrels/fighting
Use metal decor, try not to use the north much if possible. Absolutely no renovations in that location.
Use a red or purple bath math/towels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join