It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Kinda been feeling like that chart all day lol

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
No one seemed to get it, so we'll go again.

Today is 1-17-2020

DJT Tweet Followers

MIRROR 117-711

I've been watching, what's the next stop? 777 is associated with DJT so...???

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: ketsuko

The morons in charge rarely tell us the truth. The threat may be more serious than thought, so they've been compelled to tell us.

The Health Dept is obligated to tell you what they know but the people who inform them are not. Control of the narrative is the modus operandi of the people that tell the HD what the facts supposedly are to be. The HD is full of compassionate professionals and wouldn't hide the truth. But they get the mushroom treatment sometimes too. Fed BS and kept in the dark.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Supreme Court to decide whether Electoral College voters have a right to differ from state popular vote

The Supreme Court will decide whether Electoral College voters have a constitutional right to cast ballots for candidates who didn’t win their state’s popular vote, the justices announced Friday.

Hey Supremes! ED effing BUCK was an elector. Nuff said.

Q: Senate AND Supreme Court.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

As a retired government employee, I know you speak the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It is a version of the Coronavirus. Similar to a cold or flu

CDC

This seems to be a new version that may cross from animals to humans called China corona. Could be manipulated???

NYT

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Thank-you for the link. While hearing this story on liberal media this afternoon, I assumed the Electoral College-related complaint was brought by someone who liked Hillary/Democrats, and was trying to change the system to be in their favor. Now I see that it was Anti-Hillary Electoral College voters.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

your have the theory correct ... the more people 'who agree' on something make that 'something' more likely to occur
BUT . . the butterfly effect, from little things Big things can grow. So be careful what you pray for and careful what you sow

the two things you can give away yet never lose, are, 'what you know' and 'how you feel'

have a good one friend, keep giving the love away, it's how you become filled with it!

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Booom as she said no deal
HUGE! Attorney Sidney Powell: We Now Have a Witness to the Original 302 Who Says Flynn Was Honest with the Agents (AUDIO)

Sidney Powell: “And I’ve now found a witness who says the original 302 did in fact say that Flynn was honest with the agents.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ts-audio/

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Not likely.

Flu strains jump from animals to people all the time without any help on our part. The danger comes when it's a strain our immune systems have no previous experience with, but it's still the flu, we get sick like it's the flu, old and young die from standard flu complications with standard risk. The deadly part is to the young with healthy immune systems. The body freaks and goes into overdrive trying to defend against. Our own immune systems will kill us. That was the MO for Spanish Flu.

China is a likely place for this to break out because people and animals live so close to one another. You need a strain not just to jump to people, but to become transmissable from person to person easily like the normal flu. We have seen the first step happen quite a bit, but the second hasn't happened yet in recent history.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I believe electrol college will stand as is !

Supreme Court has an impressive and truly decisive slate of cases in front of them... The Elizabeth Warren related one will take her out of presidential run at the knees...she is on the March madness brackets race .... Kavanaugh for the Win !

Wonder what he thinks about things today ?? Wonder how Elizabeth feels ... probably like a kegger lol
edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Eta
TGIF
Could someone update to those already advanced ? No name and Sr are out 1st round Shift and Awan advanced...☠️...Corn is up soon... Feed, sweet, or pop ? Hmmm Cheney... Wonder how he is feeling .just saying

Odds ...Perfect March Madness bracket: 1 in 9.2 °Q°uintillion

edit on 1172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The Deep State would do very well in not questioning them(trump's lawyers) too deeply

Were talking about trumps lawyers being quested by ds people.

Why would the ds question trumps lawyers about schiff?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I've always believed that they can. But I'll admit I have never read the part of the constitution that spells out what the electoral collage can and can't do.
Are the rules governing the ec even in the constitution?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation. This isn't exactly the flu tho. Coronavirus is common and most have been exposed to it. More like the cold virus. This is an unknown variation it seems.

people and animals. yes reminds me of the bird flu/swine flu which was hyped continually and was never that big a deal.

My other life was as infection control/prevention but I admit to being behind the times now.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here is tonights episode of Dark Journalist for those who are interested. Weekends are so boring for me.

Dark Journalist X-Series 78: ROBERT MERRITT'S LAST TESTAMENT!
COVERT AGENT REVEALS NIXON'S SECRET UFO DISCLOSURE MESSAGE 2020 AND THE SPACE FORCE! SPECIAL GUEST WATERGATE LAWYER DOUGLAS CADDY!

For a primer on Robert Merritt, DJ seems surprised that Gaia gave a good summery. At the time of his first interview with DJ he did not have long to live. Apparently he has died.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Anyone see the latest Stuff They Don't Want You To Know podcast?

They covered Q.

I thought they were pretty fair overall. They're skepticism was evident, but they gave credit where it was due and pointed out inconsistencies.

I tend to agree with their take on how almost every conspiracy seems to get kitchen sinked into the Qspiracy.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks for pointing me to this podcast.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It's still going to be the same idea.

Seems to me that these people all got what seemed like a cold and it become pneumonia, possibly something more like an ARDS, but in the end it allowed bacterial pneumonia most likely to set up shop and kill them. They've all died of pneumonia which is a known complication of respiratory illnesses like cold and flu.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Not like there hasn't been any any time to go down every rabbit hole possible. But it s all just letting peeps know, at least a volume, so when shtf there will be counseling available lol

Either that or

And I'll accept that too

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Booom as she said no deal
HUGE! Attorney Sidney Powell: We Now Have a Witness to the Original 302 Who Says Flynn Was Honest with the Agents (AUDIO)

Sidney Powell: “And I’ve now found a witness who says the original 302 did in fact say that Flynn was honest with the agents.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ts-audio/

She was also on the Larry O Conner show last night

And stated that Jesse Lui was in charge of the case in EDNY. There are a lot of negatives surrounding her. She was transferred to Treasury last month but apparently hasn't gone through yet. Powell is hoping Barr will put someone in place of her more receptive to Flynn's case.

Don't think it is a coincidence that Barr transferred her.

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join