It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you think that it is physically feasible for one star to orbit another at a distance of more than 8 light years? Do you think that it is physically possible for such an orbit to be completed in 24,000 years?

I am happy to answer that. The distance between the two systems is approx 8 light years. They get within about a light year of each other. Meaning each system would have to travel approx a light years distance in about a thousand years. I dont have a problem with that kind of speed.

I am not talking about a wide orbit binary system. Thats all you know about and have models for. Think bigger and bigger again! These systems are all in oribit with each other and they all orbit the galactic center. This is evident from the mythology / astro theology and also evident from looking at the sky and looking at the spiraling effects of nebula etc. As I have said before these are far slower in movement than the wide binary system models you know and understand. You do not have the data to comment with authority because science has yet to develop these models.

I also pointed out earlier in the thread that the dog star sirius does line up at exactly 12am above your head. You contended this I tried to explain you need to use local time. Ie you need to do it from greenwich for this to work. Do you understand that now or would you require further explanation.

Also can you account for the time delta of the trinary system.

This cycle takes a different amount of time than the time it takes the moon to go around the earth. This takes 27.2 days. This is known as 2.2 time delta, This time difference is due to the fact that the earth is orbiting the sun also in a curve.

A time delta has been noted on the star system Sirius indicating that the sun and sirius are curving together and therefore in orbit.

At the end of the day I dont really expect you to have the answers to this. As i said the truth is kept hidden and as a priest of the scientific dictatorship I already know what side of the information wall you are sitting.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Science does actually know what gravity is nor has it proven to be a constant. That is an assumption l. It has never been measured directly outside of our heliosphere has it?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Comments welcome considering your a freemason black belt.

How'd you know she was a black belt lol

Anyway, Good to see you back...

Interesting video

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Not at all, i just suspect there are mechanisms outwith our observation underlying physics. Consciousness for example, i've yet to see an explanation. Until we understand the tool of observation it could be that our perception is missing fundamental properties of nature.

Certainly i think there's more mysteries within the universe we will discover in time which will render our current understanding primitive.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Sirius Star.ro website? Look at that symbol I have one similar birthmark under my chin:

edit on 19-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This is an intersting video if you have time to watch it.
The Great Year - Binary Research Institute (BRI)

Time! sigh, yes (lets mess with it). You are very generous with your knowledge, thank you for sharing. This thread is epic.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I found these explanations for the “The Raising of Osiris” and the “Blazing Star” to be very intriguing…

I’ve highlighted a few of the Key parts…

403. The Raising of Osiris. - A painting found on an Egyptian mummy, now in Paris, represents the death and resurrection of Osiris, and the beginning, progress, and end of the inundation of the Nile. The sign of the Lion is transformed into a couch, upon which Osiris is laid out as dead; under the couch are four canopi or jars of various capacities, indicating the state of the Nile at different periods. The first is terminated by the head of Sirius, or the Dog-Star, which gives warning of the approach of the overflow of the river; the second by the head of the Hawk, the symbol of the Etesian wind, which tends to swell the waters; the third by the head of a Heron, the sign of the south wind, which contributes to propel the water into the Mediterranean; and the fourth by that of the Virgin, which indicates that when the sun had passed that sign the inundation would have nearly subsided.

(“The Secret Societies of all ages and countries Vol. II”...by Charles W Heckethorn, 1897, p. 28)

It goes on to describe the painting in more detail…which can be found here…Source

There’s a LOT of pictures online showing Osiris resting on a “Lion Couch” but I couldn’t find the one describing all of the elements/characters outlined in 403 above…

Any ideas…?

Further down from the same source…Number 404 Covers “The Blazing Star” and states how Masons used it to signify Prudence. It also mentions a potential reason as to why the name Dog was symbolically chosen.
Here’s an extract below…

It appeared a little before the rising of the sun; they therefore pitched upon this star as the infallible sign of the sun's passing under the stars of Leo, and the beginning of the inundation. As it thus seemed to be on the watch and give warning, they called it " Barker," "Anubis," " Thot," all meaning the "dog." Its Hebrew name, " Sihor," in Greek became " Seirios," and in Latin " Sirius." It taught the Egyptians the prudence of retiring into the higher grounds; and thus Masons, ignorant of the origin of the symbol, yet give it its original emblematic signification.

Apologies if this has been posted already….It's a long thread...

- JC

edit on 19-1-2020 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

In Newtons own words:

"The six primary planets are revolved about the sun in circles concentric with the sun, and with motions directed towards the same parts, and almost in the same plane. Ten moons are revolved about the earth, Jupiter and Saturn, in circles concentric with them, with the same direction of motion, and nearly in the planes of the orbits of those planets; but it is not to be conceived that mere mechanical causes could give birth to so many regular motions, since the comets range over all parts of the heavens in very eccentric orbits; for by that kind of motion they pass easily through the orbs of the planets, and with great rapidity; and in their aphelions, where they move the slowest, and are detained the longest, they recede to the greatest distances from each other, and thence suffer the least disturbance from their mutual attractions. This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being. And if the fixed stars are the centres of other like systems, these, being formed by the like wise counsel, must be all subject to the dominion of One; especially since the light of the fixed stars is of the same nature with the light of the sun, and from every system light passes into all the other systems: and lest the systems of the fixed stars should, by their gravity, fall on each other mutually, he hath placed those systems at immense distances one from another."

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: fluff007

Cat meme and Alastair Crowley meme very funny thank you for that.
The Silver Star of AA was you guessed it Sirius.

image from the Hoover Dam.

Alcyone 'the central sun' Phage. ...(What? how/did THAT become part of Hoover Dams commemorative HISTORICAL less than dirt importance [tiny tile] masonry)?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Sirius Star.ro website? Look at that symbol I have one similar birthmark under my chin:

Hmmm…Looks familiar…

What do you think it signifies…?

Oh and that website...did you mean this…

- JC

edit on 19-1-2020 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

*opens another bottle.

No there isn't!

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Sirstudly

Indeed,we must research something which may not exist to prove see if it does or not.

Do you think that it is physically feasible for one star to orbit another at a distance of more than 8 light years? Do you think that it is physically possible for such an orbit to be completed in 24,000 years?

Physics says not. What say you?

I say that it may be possible. Do you think physics has nothing left to learn? That we know everything? We know the classical model of physics has flaws so I would remain open-minded.

I say we cannot say for sure but to presume it can't would be rather naive. You seem to forget how little we really know. Our species is a baby in terms of understanding the universe but you act like the science is completely correct. We don't really understand how own Sun even works so how cannyou deny rhe possibility of ours being in a binary system with Sirius?
If we all thought like you there wouldn't be many new discoveries made.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
'Oh and that website...did you mean this' (awesome) could spell the end for a false diatribe being fed the human for hundreds of years. That symbol represents how thought becomes matter and duplicates itself. It is time you told me who you are.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I spent 2 weeks on this forum arguing daily that Ptolemy was a scientist.

You have no idea how angry it makes people when science is wrong, turns out he was a natural philosopher and had nothing to do with Astronomy, or Astronomy isn't a science, or some other BS excuse to claim he was a theologian.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft

purplemer: Comments welcome considering your a freemason black belt.

Majestic Columbia. She is what represents ALL that can be achieved within an environment that lets freedom express itself (look at the new nation America). She is not commonly known; hidden in plain sight 100's of feet above ground level and stands at the top of the most important building in DC; the Capitol building (the creator has a sense of humor). Google 'Columbia' and you will not see this statue as representing the word (something wrong with that).

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Nor does it behave how we expect at galactic scales.

Einstein probably shat a brick when he saw red shift for the first time.

That cosmological constant fitted so perfectly.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

They get within about a light year of each other.
No they don't.

I also pointed out earlier in the thread that the dog star sirius does line up at exactly 12am above your head.
On January 1st? No. At 12am GMT (which is 2am my time) Sirius was about 35º above the horizon here. That is not "directly overhead" by any stretch of the imagination. Not even close. (you can right click the image)

There is only one location on the planet at which Sirius can appear "directly above your head on the first of January" at 12am GMT.

You should try using Stellarium. You might learn something about the sky. Something real. Maybe you can find that special place on the planet to which you are referring. It does, btw, take precession into account.

A time delta has been noted on the star system Sirius indicating that the sun and sirius are curving together and therefore in orbit.
That statement makes no sense.
edit on 1/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

That we know everything?

No.

But, as I said, that does not mean we don't know anything.

We know how gravity behaves, else we could not sent probes from planet to planet and out of the Solar System.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Einstein probably shat a brick when he saw red shift for the first time.

Why? Doppler said it would happen.
Or are you talking about gravitational red shift? That is directly indicated from Einsteins own work so I don't think he would be surprised, just another validation of his work.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join