It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witcher 3 on PS4 on sale $14.99

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I played through Witcher 3 on my PC, one of the best games I've played. I never did buy the expansions though. The complete game including the expansions are on sale, so I bought it for PS4. Graphics still very good, although unsurprisingly not as good as PC.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Best
Game
Of
The
Best
Series
Ever.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If there's anyone who still hasn't played this game ... Play this game !

Easily one of the best 3rd person games ever made , deep , beautiful and easy to love.

edit on 31-12-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Ummm...I bought the game for my Xbox One...two weeks ago...A week after I got it..."The Witcher" series comes out on Netflix...Unfortunately I burned through the first season with a quickness...I liked it...

As for the game...I'm barely into it...between "Witcher three" and "World of Warships"...and "Black Ops 4"...Ima busy boy...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I shall buy when I get home. Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Are the controls better on the Ps4? I've tried playing all of the games on PC and just can't get around how clunky the controls feel. It's a shame, because it does seem like the type of game and story I would enjoy.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Still clunky, but you just get used to it.

One of the best games ever made, clunky or not.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I bought the game for my Xbox One...two weeks ago...A week after I got it..."The Witcher" series comes out on Netflix...Unfortunately I burned through the first season with a quickness...I liked it...

As for the game...I'm barely into it...between "Witcher three" and "World of Warships"...and "Black Ops 4"...Ima busy boy...

YouSir

At 40 hours of gameplay , one is still "barely into it"

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Are the controls better on the Ps4? I've tried playing all of the games on PC and just can't get around how clunky the controls feel. It's a shame, because it does seem like the type of game and story I would enjoy.

XBox wireless controller
No more keyboard / mouse for you ....

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I didn't find the PC controls clunky. Not sure about the PS4, I'm just in the tutorial with Ciri in the beginning. Trying to finish up a mission in Death Stranding before I get back to it.

But yeah, for the price this is definitely worth picking up. If you've not played it before it's a 'must play' game IMO

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I picked it up and will be giving it a shot when I get done with the Star Ocean series. Like I said, it looks like the type of game I would enjoy, just could not deal with the controls on the PC. I purchased 1 and 2 on sale on Steam and had a copy of 3 my wife got for me, I didn't even make it out of the first room in 3. May just hand it off to the wife and watch her play, as it's up her alley too.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

First room and outside just a short tutorial for controls and fighting. Once you're done the story begins

new topics

top topics

join