It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMF crystals, anyone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So this subject is well out of my scope, snake oil?

Have a friend who swears by her crystal necklace, swears by it. Tells me how good it makes her feel and how bad she feels without it on.
Pertaining directly to EMF fields not spiritual magic type stuff
That side I am not interested in but feel free to relate if you like

Let’s say I have a big deal of scepticism about these crystal things but, personal opinion and experience from someone I love and trust can’t just be ignored

Had a discussion where a few other friends tried to tear into me because I related another persons claims re the crystals EMF crystal cancelling abilities
But I am intrigued

Be interested to know what others think based on more than opinion, any good stories, science?
Almost interested in getting a crystal to see what it does but, snake oil?
I have noted some things (oils, lotions and such) work for me and not for others

What type of crystal are these crystals?

Cheers
edit on 29-12-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Here is a random video for ya...

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Great reply. Well done.

It also shows how well your body absorbs EMF.

Watch the video to the end. The hands have it. lol

P

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The placebo effect. It _can_ be real.

I suggest you don't burst this person's bubble if you care for her at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It may be a bit of a stretch, but my way of thinking is that a crystal has a specific chemical composition that dictates the geometry of that crystal's matrix. Different energy matrix configurations == different EM / psychic properties.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yeah and I appreciate the reply and random video but

Science has its limitations, there are unexplained things

This guy said some interesting information then turned out to be a master reiki practitioner, does that invalidate him?

I am intrigued, but would never spend that much money on a possible gimmick.
I guess I recognise that all these emf could cause issues

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The mind is a powerful thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Actually, a crystal hooked to a conductive chain can act as a capacitor and balance electric signals somewhat. Even a small crystal like on a ring. There is actually a reason that people like rocks on rings or chains made of gold or silver. This would have a somewhat calming effect for most people.

You can just carry around a rock in your pocket, it will do the same thing when you touch it. A lot of cultures carried around crystal stones throughout history, it was not just the Native Americans, almost all cultures did. The crystals do not have to be expensive diamonds, that is a sales scam created back in the thirties I think, to make a not too expensive rock into something worth lots of money. Before that Rubies and colored stones were the expensive ones. The most valuable jewels in the Royal jewels are not diamonds.

I spent a lot of time studying this subject and concluded that certain Crystals can help us with some things, but they are not a pancea. Even a glass crystal on a watch works, not plastic crystals though.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree, seems more to it than just actively dismissing everything out of hand because it sounds far fetched

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I agree, seems more to it than just actively dismissing everything out of hand because it sounds far fetched

hallelujah

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
When 5G comes out RF signals will be 60 times stronger.. and guess what.

Spying have just been taken to the next level
And think of future war robots with this tech, they will be able to shoot RF waves and have wall-hack mode on.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

the best evidence for " healing crystals = scam " is the attempts by belivers to exlain how they work

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the best evidence for " healing crystals = scam " is the attempts by belivers to exlain how they work

Wasn’t asking that question but thanks for your well developed and irrelevant opinion anyway

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Wasn’t asking that question but thanks for your well developed and irrelevant opinion anyway

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
When I was a teen, I got into the whole crystal thing. I didn't really get into them for healing or whatever. I was interested in them because they were cool looking. The geometry and the geology is what lured me - and the display a professor had in her living room. I cut her grass every week during the summer. She gave me my first real crystal. It was a garnet.

I wore them often since for a number of years. Collected them and displayed them around my room. However, I did not feel any different nor did I feel connected to any 'force'.

So for me... I wasn't expecting any alternative to my usual senses or what-have-you. I just enjoyed them a lot because they were mysterious and fascinating. Based on my own experience, I believe that it's as one mentioned above, a placebo effect. I really believe now that whatever you project into something, you imbue with your own 'magic', be it cerimonias or otherwise. It's still in the mind, the true healing crystal, portal and connection to the universe or powers that be. Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
When i was researching it, some crystals seemed to possibly provide emf reducing effects. However, alot of skeptics claimed it was too minimal to matter. I believe there are products and ways to reduce EMF, but it's such an unregulated field that breeds plenty of room for useless products.

From my reading, ut seemed best to use your own emf readers and test the results yourself.

Crystals have been used all throughout history in spiritual practices. Their uses may provide things that are undetectable by any scientific equipment.

Crystals delve in the spiritual realm and therefore i don't think anyone can prove their uses beyond one's personal experience. G

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
When 5G comes out RF signals will be 60 times stronger.. and guess what.

Spying have just been taken to the next level
And think of future war robots with this tech, they will be able to shoot RF waves and have wall-hack mode on.

One way to combat the 5G signal. Just get a big glass mug of beer and a keg to make sure you don't run out. Keep that mug touching your lips all the time, a sixteen gallon half barrel would probably last a week or so for one person, but hell, invite some friends over and have a party, everyone can buy a half barrel of beer.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I am not a believer in buying healing crystals, but I did a lot of research and did find that there is some positive effect of having jewelry on. The ticking of a watch, one with the hands, does act like a pacemaker too. There used to be lots of research on that out there on the net, real scientific research. How do you think they came up with the idea of the pacemaker. A pacemaker is definitely more effective but a ticking watch is somewhat effective.

You do not need an expensive stone to help to absorb excess energy spikes, a simple slice of quartzite or any other pretty crystal in stone will do just as good. The earth is full of nice rocks that can be cut and polished. I am sure that there are some better and worse stones to use, but I am pretty much positive from my research that the frequency of a diamond is not good if what they say applies. Diamonds are good at storing information though but a person would need to know how to withdraw the information from a stone for it to do any good. A computer program might be able to do it if enough is known of how the information is stored.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

One way to combat the 5G signal. Just get a big glass mug of beer and a keg to make sure you don't run out. Keep that mug touching your lips all the time, a sixteen gallon half barrel would probably last a week or so for one person, but hell, invite some friends over and have a party, everyone can buy a half barrel of beer.

I dont get it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join