It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by DOJ - Sen. JOHN McCAIN Directly Involved in the Spygate Coup Against President Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Every Toyota Truck purchased by ISIS generated a $$$ kick-back. It's how these international military deals work. Draining the Swamp will take longer than 8 years. It's been decades in the making.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If Donald Trump had lost, he would have done like businessman Ross Perot, after he lost the 1992 Presidential election.

Perot shrugged his shoulders, and went back to doing what he loved, in the world of business.

BTW Ross Perot died just 7 months ago: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So these reports are in addition to the reports we already know McCain passed along? That was how many -- 15 or 16? Or are folks just beating a dead horse again?

I still don't see how this is so horrible on McCain's part... once he was contacted, McCain had no real choice. I would very much like to know more about the aide that knew Steele and introduced McCain to Steele, the one who actually released these reports to Buzzfeed and other media outlets. At this point, I have seen nothing to indicate the aide was instructed to do so by McCain. In fact, from what I've read, the aide took it upon himself. But no one seems at all interested in him.... Yet he was always far deeper involved than McCain.

But back to McCain, switch out "Trump" for "Biden", and everyone hating on McCain would be singing a different tune. If McCain had the information on Biden, and he had turned it over to the FBI, no one would be crying about it. He'd be a damn hero. If McCain had refused to hand it over and it came out later, then folks would be furious for hiding the information. Folks are only pissed because it's Trump. Bad Bad McCain for not hiding evidence against Trump. That's pretty much what it comes down to. And it sure doesn't do Trump any favors. Just makes it look like his supporters want to hide the truth about Trump as well.

There's plenty of policy (and other) reasons to not like McCain, but this ain't it.

Now, if the rumors -- completely unsubstantiated at this point -- that McCain was involved in Ukraine corruption are proven, that's an entirely different matter. Although I have seen nothing specific, just McCain's name invoked as "guilty" as well.

But the more McCain is bashed for this, the more I think folks are just being played.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

McCain has always been a dirtbag.
It appears he learned it from his father. Who was the admiral who helped cover up the USS Liberty attack at the time.

Who was also an Admiral in the Pacific Fleet when the Gulf of Tonkin incident occurred..coincidence?

Then John caused the Forrestal accident, then his conduct while a POW(see Col Hopper's interview), the Keating 5 scandal, hanging out with and arming ISIS leaders...

McCain deserves all the hate he gets.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Blah... blah... blah...

I've heard it all. I've probably heard far more than you -- good, bad and ugly. I never met McCain personally, but I know some peeps who did know McCain personally.

It is what it is.

And doesn't change the fact that McCain did what he had to do. And probably by design. Once the FBI officially stopped accepting information from Steele, they had to find another way to get Steele's crap into the record, and used McCain to do so. If McCain had refused, then no doubt that would have become the headlines:

'MCCAIN HID EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!"

And, I repeat, if McCain had been passing along evidence against Biden -- or Pelosi, or Obama, or the Podestas, etc. -- then no one would be crying about it. No one would be talking trash. McCain would suddenly be a hero again and all his past transgressions forgiven and forgotten.

If anyone really cared about the truth, they'd be digging deep on the aide who got McCain involved and passed the information to Buzzfeed. Why is everyone ignoring him? Why is he getting a free pass? Why is he being protected???

The truth lies with David Kramer. Unfortunately, it seems that McCain-Derangement-Syndrome is ruling the day...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

“ conservatives “

My bad

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The ISIS trucks were sponsored by the Dutch government for a big part, not that you see it in the news a lot. We had questions asked in parliament what happened with the 60 million we gave to "moderate rebels" like Jabhat al-Shamiya but it has been declared secret as far as I recall

"The research shows that the Netherlands, among others, supplied Toyota Hilux and Isuzu D-max pick-up trucks to Syrian rebels. The Netherlands also sent uniforms, satellite telephones, laptops, mattresses, backpacks and cameras."

Dutch: State secret documents reveal that Blok lied about terrorist support

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You can't say anything against McCain because he was a vet and a POW.
You can't do anything against Biden or his son because he's running for president.
Brennan openly lied under oath and nothing happened to him.
Comey openly lied and nothing happened to him.
Hillary openly lied and nothing happened to her.

We have a 2-tiered justice system more commonly found in a Banana Republic or the old Soviet system.

Yep. As much as I despise the left, I’m going to start referring myself as a Democrat. They simply have more rights

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Ummm...ah...yes...ole wet start songbird...

History will not remember this POS...very kindly...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Boadicea

McCain has always been a dirtbag.
It appears he learned it from his father. Who was the admiral who helped cover up the USS Liberty attack at the time.

Who was also an Admiral in the Pacific Fleet when the Gulf of Tonkin incident occurred..coincidence?

Then John caused the Forrestal accident, then his conduct while a POW(see Col Hopper's interview), the Keating 5 scandal, hanging out with and arming ISIS leaders...

McCain deserves all the hate he gets.

And fighting investigation and recovery of POWs from Viet Nam...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Is there a link to the actual report?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Fallingdown

By “ republicans “ he’s referring to the Washington free beacon. So the word Republican is very loosely applied to the dossier funding .

I am referring to Washington free beacon and I never said republicans.

And those "Conservatives" never put up a Nickel for a "Dossier" 😃

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
McCain advocated for a strong military, but maybe even that was for personal benefit in some way.

McCain was a con man and traitor to his/my country.

He completely and totally blocked any and all attempts at bringing home any of the remaining POWs being held in Vietnam after the 'war' ended (there is lots of proof they existed, and that he blocked these efforts).

He is responsible for the USS Forrestal fire that killed 134 and seriously wounded another 161. I know, because I am friends with someone who was on board when it happened. They whisked him off the ship within hours, because his life was in danger (from the crew who knew he was responsible).

McCaine was the lowest of scum.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

>> McCain was a quisling, a sell out or sleaze blackmailed into betraying his party for the benefit of the deep state. Same as Romney and also Al Gore.A walking scum bag traitor not deserving of any honor or respect for his service to his country. So this would be the least of his crimes.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This is all connected to Ukraine. Remember when John McCAin stood with the neo nazis during the revolution there, while Obama’s state department goaded the protesters into violence. Victoria Nuland told Steele to go to the FBI with the dossier, probably in direct coordination with McCain.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

He is responsible for the USS Forrestal fire that killed 134 and seriously wounded another 161. I know, because I am friends with someone who was on board when it happened. They whisked him off the ship within hours, because his life was in danger (from the crew who knew he was responsible).

McCaine was the lowest of scum.

People who make up bull# and those that believe and spread their bull# without looking at the facts are even lower than the lowest of scum.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Another example of a RINO who’d rather have dems running this country instead of an actual conservative. I can’t wait until they’re all replaced by Trump supporters. Trump is far from perfect, but he’s the only thing standing between us and the end of America as we know it. Yes, I’m referring to evil America that the left hates and wants to totally transform.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 26, 2019

Most people following the Spygate coup attempts against Donald Trump know that U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ - Now Deceased) was at least INDIRECTLY involved. (i.e. His staffer worked to hurt President-elect Trump by sharing the Steele Anti-Trump Dossier with the Buzzfeed media outlet.)

But a recent report from the Dept of Justice Inspector General contains bombshell information that confirms Senator McCain's DIRECT involvement in the coup attempts against President Trump.

Late Senator John McCain provided former FBI chief James Comey with five separate reports from Christopher Steele, that the FBI didn’t previously possess related to unsubstantiated allegations of collusion between Russia and President Trump’s 2016 campaign, the Justice Department’s recent Inspector General report revealed.

There have long been questions about why it was necessary for McCain to pass Steele’s anti-Trump dossier to Comey on December 9, 2016, several weeks after the November 2016 presidential election.

By then, Steele had already met numerous times with FBI agents to provide them with his controversial reports. Steele, however, was terminated as an FBI source in the fall of 2016 because he spoke to the news media.

The IG report discloses that McCain gave five new Steele reports to Comey that the FBI did not previously possess, proving that McCain served as a conduit for Steele’s information to reach the FBI, even after the British ex-spy was formally cut off as an FBI source.
More at: www.breitbart.com...

So now we know the truth. "Never Trumper" John McCain was essentially an information "mule", receiving salacious anti-Trump documents from Christopher Steele, and taking them directly to FBI Director James Comey.

The liberal media said President Trump was just being "mean" to John McCain, making disparaging remarks about the Senator. But as usual, they forget that U.S. Presidents are given briefings, and are thereby privy to information that few people, including the media, are aware of at the time.

-CareWeMust

R. I. P.

Reputation In Pieces

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
People who make up bull# and those that believe and spread their bull# without looking at the facts are even lower than the lowest of scum.

I agree. Good thing in this case I'm not making anything up.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You only spread the bull# that your "friend" made up.

Puts you in the same class as him. Maybe a little lower.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join