It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the New Horus (No, you've never seen this information before)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Oblique9043

Horus or Walrus, that is the question.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Set as in Seti I of Luxor Temple fame, indeed there was a stele that marked the Hyksos 480th year anniversary of arrival in Egypt as the date that Set himself took up residence, a periodic also used in the Bible with regards to the Hebrew 480 year sojourn there.

Sons of Seth

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I really wish your images worked. Maybe it’s just because I’m on a phone, if they’re working for others.

I didn’t see any mention of Jerusalem/Israel, the embassy move or the building of a second temple?

Apologies if you’re not done adding info. Commenting to follow.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

They work for me fine on a desktop and phone but here is a link that might help you.

www.reddit.com...

No there isn't anything about the 3rd temple here as this post was about this one specific thing. If you'd like to see my other research on Trump being the Antichrist, you can look here. It's not complete but theres plenty there to look through.

imgur.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Focus seems to be skewed but TDS can do that ...
How much study have you put into this ?

YMMV

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Focus seems to be skewed but TDS can do that ...
How much study have you put into this ?

YMMV

Now those images work perfectly. I don’t know. Maybe it’s me

OP, apologies to bring the Jerusalem temple in to question, I saw a mention of antichrist, which I assume would have to sit in the temple that currently does not exist, but I must be on the wrong set of prophecies. Was just being inquisitive, thanks for the response.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It's not in one verse. It's the over all workings of how the 'prophecy ' is written.

The anti christ will deceive everyone until it's too late. Meaning, we will never know. Then christ will come and reveal who it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If he knew his mythology about that court battle between Horus an Set, and if he were that...and I mean that egotistical with the "I am" as he projected to be but that before the cults threw Ra off the throne.

He'd probably pick Ra, like the Pharoahs and the egytian sun gods and the whole Am thing. Ra, Amen, and Horus, and I might be forgetting one or two, my Egyptian a little sloppy.
edit on 20-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
An obelisk has a pyramid top doesn't it?
That hotel does not. It's just an ordinary rectangle shaped building like thousands of others around the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well then, this was no spur of the moment OP. S&F galore. This is ATS material. Well said and done.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So, Trump likes gold things. Poor guy, hung up on gold. I suppose it is a decent investment, the price has gone up a lot in the last twenty years. I like the color of copper better myself, but it does tarnish and has to be treated to keep it shiny. But it is only about four bucks a pound verses the high price of gold.

What is this about Horus, lots of rich people like gold and some display it at their homes. But usually what is displayed is just heavily plated, not pure. Not many people would put a pure solid gold artifact worth a lot of money on display unless they had it fully insured which can be expensive.

The fact that Trump is attracted to the color of gold means nothing, I know lots of people who are attracted to that color. A lot of women love gold jewelry, my wife used to be one of them. They are easily brainwashed into buying or asking for gold jewelry. It is a sales scam that was tossed at people long ago, gold is actually not worth much, but they have made it worth a lot and belief makes things valuable.

Trump's desire for gold has nothing to do with pagan or other gods, the god of Israel also liked gold and silver, but because it was something that could be traded to buy what the followers needed, they did not like it displayed and bragged about, because it attracted thieves and those who would destroy the jews to gain wealth. They stressed not putting it on display.

The whole of Washington DC monuments are layed outto mimic Roman Pagan structures. It attracts people, energy flowing through buildings has an effect on people's minds.
edit on 20-12-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Nope. He isnt a reincarnated god. Absolutely ridicilous.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you want to know who he really is, I will tell you

He is a repeat of Jehu in the scripture.

It will play out the same way
Jehu is Trump
Ahab is Obama
Jezebel is Hillary

Hillary is not out of the picture yet. There will soon come a time when Hillarys own people will throw her out of the window to Jehu. Ker blood will spatter the wall and onto Trumps horse. He will go inside, and later give the command to give her a proper burial, since she was at one time American royalty. But when they come back out, all that will be left of her is her hands and feet. The dogs will have eaten and carried away the rest of her

Im not kidding either. A genius Jewish scholar, by the name of Jonathon Cahn brought this to light.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The tone in your post script comment is almost an attack on OP but not.

Why so harsh?

Tender spot, eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good thing is when demigods return so do the GODS...

Same battle with human spirits in between...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
An obelisk has a pyramid top doesn't it?
That hotel does not. It's just an ordinary rectangle shaped building like thousands of others around the world.

This may be the only time I have ever agreed with you your Highness. But it sure is pretty.

preview.redd.it...

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm not required to look into anything. I cam see plenty of people with Obama Derangement Syndrome since 2008 are already on the case, such as yourself.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So where are all the lying prophets for Obama and Hilary that claim to speak for God then? Oh thats right, the only lying prophets that are claiming to speak for God are the ones who are for Trump.

1 Kings 22
19 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne with all the multitudes of heaven standing around him on his right and on his left. 20 And the Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?’

“One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’

22 “‘By what means?’ the Lord asked.

“‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,’ he said.

“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the Lord. ‘Go and do it.’

23 “So now the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The Lord has decreed disaster for you.”

2 Thessalonians 2
9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This is just exactly what I've eluded to several times here on
ATS. Even explaining to one member that I'm on board the Trump
train until he flips and shows himself to be the Antichrist. Knowing
how scripture describes the Antichrist I have been only hopeful
while very suspicious for several reasons.

The times are certainly not right for a savior of america to stand
in the way of Globalism.

I've remarked on these boards several times how he seems to have
some kind of power over these powerful elites. Who's own power
should have eliminated a normal man before he even got started.

He was also known world wide even before he took power. Knowing
these few parts of the puzzle I have had my suspicions riding the
train. Looks like I'm getting off at the next stop. Just as I suspected.

I think you're right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join